LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seems Too Good and Other Works Now Available on Amazon!

• BabySofia changed the title to Seems Too Good and Other Works Now Available on Amazon!

Seems Too Good, is now available on the Amazon store! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09Z74LJB8/ 

I am not enrolling it in Kindle Unlimited, so it is still available on this site and WattPad. If you've enjoyed my works I hope you'll consider purchasing a copy! It has been edited quite a bit from the version that is posted here! 

If you do purchase please consider pressing the five-star review to help me get the word out on the site in searches! 

In-Between is my next work I'm going to try and get ready for Amazon. I'm guessing that'll be late May before I complete that edit. I'm also hoping about then that I can start posting a new work on here as well! Thanks to all of you who have supported me with a purchase!

• Like 2

I am glad you started posting your works on Kindle. I prefer your stories to the half-written 32 page somethings that sometimes appear.

12 minutes ago, Menaiya said:

I am glad you started posting your works on Kindle. I prefer your stories to the half-written 32 page somethings that sometimes appear.

Thanks! (I confess one of the first things I check on a Kindle book is how long it is. I truly can't believe people charge so much for poorly written 32 page works.)

• Like 1