LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am A Little Nervous

I briefly mentioned it here, as well as a couple details about it, but I’ll give the rundown anyway:

So uh, remember a few weeks back when I was trying to find a label for my sexuality? I did find a label, but it’s both a mouthful and unimportant to the story. What is important is that I found support to help me figure myself out. There were two specific people I had in mind to help me from an online chat room I used to help run (I left because the chats primary purposes had shifted). I didn’t find either person, but I did meet a third one, who I decided to turn into my therapist after they sent me a dm.

So we talked some. I mentioned why I rejoined the chat room and went into detail about myself (as much detail as needed, anyway). He would talk back and ask questions and stuff and kept from getting too frisky as we conversated. He’s built up a lot of trust with me and he would be, for lack of a better phrasing, easy to get access to since he comes this direction for work occasionally (and by request). I weighed the options and risks and finally bit the metaphoric bullet. Without actually requesting a meetup, I requested we meet up. I told him when (as in days of the week) and where to meet and he said he would request coming this way soon.

And that brings us to why I’m nervous. Of course I’m going to be nervous. We met online and are going to be doing stuff together that I’m honestly kinda scared of irl. Individually, both of those are cause for great nervousness, but then to combine them into one experience is…yeah. I already plan to make multiple people aware of when the meeting happens, just in case, and I plan to carry a knife, also just in case. I do trust that things won’t go very wrong…but still.

• Like 1

Best advise I can give as anyone else here. Communication. Communication, and more Communication. That's how it is for everyone. As far as meeting someone for the first time. Always meet in a public. If someone isn't willing to meet up at a coffee shop, or comic book shop... Those are red flags for sure. Beyond that what you said about having people know where you are and who you will be with is actually very good advice. I should have added that to my personal post as well. Good luck. I am sure others here will be able to help you in this and just be yourself! I am sure they will be themselves as well. In the end you will have a great experience!

Just dont leave us hangin on your outcome!

• Like 1

Communication was one of the driving points we made to each other. He talked about having a roommate previously who was in a similar situation and I asked about how that went. The conclusion was that he knows how to read a body (I’ll still communicate anyway) and know what to do to get things happening. I let him know that he would have to force some things on me because my body would naturally resist and he said no forcing would be necessary because he knows how to get my body to want it and crave it. Idk about that, lol, but communication will be strongly needed.

Whenever I imagine myself letting people know the when’s and where’s, my mind flashes to a scene from a movie (idr the movie) where a girl was getting a ride from a stranger, so she had the guy to get his ID out so she could read it off to her friend on the phone. I won’t go to that extent with it, haha, but I will still be relaying any information I think would help and try to sneak a pic or two.

As to a meetup location, that’s a good point. I believe he would have been fine showing up to my work (a very public place), but I suggested to not because of the random inspections we get and stuff. That’s part of why I’ll be sharing as many details as I can with the other people. Also, I always keep my phone’s location services turned on, so I’ll also be trackable if needed.

• Like 1

I've been there. As Awaken said meet in person first. I think a lot like you and it can be dangerous for us to be too trusting. With that said I didn't listen to my own advice and met with two people without meeting in public first. While it was great both times, I put myself into a bad spot. Be safe, we like you here and want you to stick around ?

• Like 2

Yeah, I feel that. I like being safe and alive in general, lol. I’m kinda considering making our meetup happen here at work because not only is there a parking lot full of trucks and their drivers, but there’s also a building full of cops. Not always full and they don’t seem to have a regular shift schedule, but they are there often enough to make it worth a try.

You should meet is a public area with lots of people around you, no need to know any of the people around you, just people that will react when you say I am being held or taken against my will.

Be safe not sorry, there are people in the world that traffic in younger people, I don't want you to become a statistic.