LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footed Pajamas or Diapersuits?

Diaper Suits or Footed Pajamas?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to pick only one, do you prefer diaper suits (legless sleepers) or footed pajamas?

• Footed Pajamas
    • Diapersuits

I'm switchable. I live in Wisconsin so footie jammies in winter, onsies the rest of the year ?. The advantage of footies is I can wear them anywhere everyone knows I wear them although I get questioned about the childish prints. Onsies publicly not so much.?‍♂️

On 6/17/2022 at 10:06 AM, Jilly Poo said:

As a teenaged girl (way back when) that was the "IN" costume to wear.  Just a large pair of footed PJ's and hair in pigtails carrying a teddy bear.  You instantly became a Baby.

A few years ago, the family was invited to a Halloween party and I was the only one without a costume.  I went into my private stash of AB clothes, put on a diaper, tights and one of my baby girl dresses, put a pacifier in my mouth and did my hair in pigtails.  I was so nervous the whole night.  I figured someone would challenge me to wet/mess my diaper or figure out that this wasn't really a costume but actually everyone loved my "Costume" and asked where I got it.  A simple "I bought it on Ebay" was all it took and everyone seemed so impressed.

What an awesome opportunity be secretly out, or "hiding in plain sight " I love it 

• 2 weeks later...

I only piced "diaper suit" beause there was a gun to my head I could at least wear a skirt over it and still be a proper girl. Why no babydoll/

3 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

i would have to go with footed pajamas as they would keep me nice and warm at night

Do you have footy jammies you wear at night William?????