LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Omg

It’s so nice to be back in good diapers I only just got home today from an unexpected 10 day stay in hospital the hospital I was in was an hour away from where I live so it was hard for my husband and children to visit especially because of Covid restrictions so I had to put up with hospital pull-ups but I’m happy to be back home and back in good diapers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Newbee said:

It’s so nice to be back in good diapers I only just got home today from an unexpected 10 day stay in hospital the hospital I was in was an hour away from where I live so it was hard for my husband and children to visit especially because of Covid restrictions so I had to put up with hospital pull-ups but I’m happy to be back home and back in good diapers.

@Newbee

I am glad to hear that you’re home! Going into the hospital is one of the hardest things that you have to do, and when you’re in Cotton, they give you what they call “diapers” and I know and understand that these are not absorbent and they do not hold very much. It sucks that you have to use the low end stuff when you’re in the hospital, but that is I guess what they give you. If I ever had to go into the hospital, I would make sure that I had my diapers with me, because I don’t think I’d want to use their products.

also, being so far away from home is a problem as well. I was lucky the last time that I had an operation at a hospital, that it was the one that was up the hill from me so it was in the local area. I was also lucky that when I finally determined that I was really ill, that my doctor put me in the hospital almost immediately. Then after that was done, within 4 to 5 hours the surgeon came in and remove my appendix, and then the next night I had my brother ERIC from Texas in my room talking to me. At that time he worked in Maine. When he found out that I was in the hospital, he made the effort to drive all the way down here, to see me. All of my brothers came to see me, and they made sure that if I needed anything they were there. I even played several games of pool with my brother Mike while I was in the hospital. I was also lucky that my mother and my father were pretty close by.

Last time I was that far away from my family was when I was six or seven years old, and the handicapped children services personnel in the medical division were stationed an hour away in the hospital. In that time, I had to go to that hospital, but I was able to see my grandparents as well cause they were about 20 minutes away from me. My parents were also there, but they were there in Shifts.

One of the hardest things that I’ve dealt with Was that I was not sleeping in my bed- The bed mattress felt different, and it was kind of interesting, but I was always glad to be home when I was done. There is no better thing to have to come home to then a nice comfortable bed that is yours, that feels good to you, rather than something that is in an institutional setting that has no softness or no availability for comfort. My dad has a hospital bed now because of his conditions, but I think he does that because he can sit up at night to avoid breathing difficulties.

now that you’re home, you can use your own nappies and that way you won’t have to worry about stuff that is subpar. Glad to know that you’re home and that you’re safe – get well soon ?????

Brian

• Like 2
6 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

@Newbee Those pull ups must have been nasty, cause you didn’t even complain about the hospital food ? Unless it actually was ok? 

Don’t even get me started on the food the edible meal was breakfast and that was only because it prepackaged portion size cereal packets

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
23 minutes ago, Newbee said:

Don’t even get me started on the food the edible meal was breakfast and that was only because it prepackaged portion size cereal packets

@Newbee

for the life of me, I don’t see how they can call some of the food they serve us upstairs on the wards “food“ when I went down for my last test, I went down to The cafeteria, and I had a pretty nice tuna sandwich, but I don’t think the food that they get downstairs is the same as we can get upstairs even though it must be made in the same place. Sometimes I wonder if the food that they do make is edible, and the last time I had a problem with being sick, the food I got wasn’t even what I expected: they told me that I could get cream of broccoli soup: but there was no broccoli in the soup and it was just a cup full of the broth instead of what it said it was supposed to be. When I inquired to the nurse, she stated that this was “what you get an all liquid diet“ I do you believe that  cream of broccoli soup has broccoli in it, and what they gave me was “cream of milk“

sometimes I wonder……. Glad you’re home now now you don’t have to worry about your nappies or your food choices!

***Hug*** 

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
12 hours ago, Newbee said:

I agree buddy, there's nothing worse than crappy diapers!??? LOL!?