LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

group photo

Hi well the group photo from Anthro New England is in and its on tweeter.Its under Anthro New England.You can see me standing next to the mouse with the big white ears.

Can someone put it on here for me?THANKS

Thanks,sure wish when i printed it out it would have come out as nice as it is here.I am next to the mouse with the big white ears,im the fox

It is something that with all those furries there all the fursuits are differant and there are over 500 of us there.

17 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Where's Waldo.

Really, but I think I found him...errr you, Wayne....down in the lower right corner. Mouse dressed almost like a monk.....you are on the right....me thinks

4 hours ago, square_duck said:

Really, but I think I found him...errr you, Wayne....down in the lower right corner. Mouse dressed almost like a monk.....you are on the right....me thinks

Yup that's me.By the way I was wrong,allmost 500.If you look all the fur suits are different.Well next year I hope to do alot more then I did this year.I want to get out on that dance floor.By the way he was a monk when he did not have his head piece.

17 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

Thanks,sure wish when i printed it out it would have come out as nice as it is here.I am next to the mouse with the big white ears,im the fox

It is something that with all those furries there all the fursuits are differant and there are over 500 of us there.

The twitter post where that came from had a Google drive link where you can download the high-res version. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zQDftGFIz7T3IyPGlX8A4uWvNalRpk7I

2 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

The twitter post where that came from had a Google drive link where you can download the high-res version. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zQDftGFIz7T3IyPGlX8A4uWvNalRpk7I

Thanks i have them on my facebook page.Going to take some pictures of myself in my catsuite when it comes.Just got an email saying it shiped today and coming fedex.Going to just have to wait and see just what it looks like.Wish me luck that its just like the picture.