LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Wipes - First Experience

dlsafrica

So not being sure from the rip while putting the diaper on, I didn't end up wetting while asleep. Actually there's more to it that that - I got sent a Whatsapp message and it pulled me out of whatever sleep I still had in me. Only when I got up did I realise I had the diaper on. Anyway. Second prize. Flood the diaper while I'm brushing my teeth. 

I'm glad I didn't wet before getting up. It did leak but the trusty pull up diaper over it which keeps everything in place and, when the diaper hasn't leaked into it, allows me to sit for 5 hours in a flooded diaper and take responsibility for my actions, was there to catch the excess.

But OH MY GOSH! Huggies babywipes are AMAZING! I thought as I wiped clean that the only natural thing missing (I actually pictured it happening) was having someone lay me down and lifting my legs while wiping me clean. I'm not sure of the fragrance. It might be aloe vera. But how could it take me 40 years (since I started being interested in diapers again) to discover baby wipes?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, dlsafrica said:

So not being sure from the rip while putting the diaper on, I didn't end up wetting while asleep. Actually there's more to it that that - I got sent a Whatsapp message and it pulled me out of whatever sleep I still had in me. Only when I got up did I realise I had the diaper on. Anyway. Second prize. Flood the diaper while I'm brushing my teeth. 

I'm glad I didn't wet before getting up. It did leak but the trusty pull up diaper over it which keeps everything in place and, when the diaper hasn't leaked into it, allows me to sit for 5 hours in a flooded diaper and take responsibility for my actions, was there to catch the excess.

But OH MY GOSH! Huggies babywipes are AMAZING! I thought as I wiped clean that the only natural thing missing (I actually pictured it happening) was having someone lay me down and lifting my legs while wiping me clean. I'm not sure of the fragrance. It might be aloe vera. But how could it take me 40 years (since I started being interested in diapers again) to discover baby wipes?

I DEFINITELY get what you mean buddy! That's part of the reason why I definitely wanna be a baby again!???????? I've always imagined a nice hot Mommy with short hair wiping my little baby weewee and baby ass for me.?????? Mostly Lexie, AKA @ghostie. Hahaha!!!!!????? She's such a good Mommy to me!??♥️??☺️?♥️?????? And I wish Huggies made the baby wipes big enough on a baby's bottom to engulf it, making sure to get it SUPER clean! I'd also want the baby wipes to be SUPER thick, that way the wipees could get more of the poopies off with less baby wipes And I'd want them to be scented too. That way I'd still smell like a baby even AFTER I'm clean. Then I'd get a nice fresh diapie placed on my bum bum, like a good little baby!!!!???☺️????♥️??????♥️??????♥️