LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Have Returned…Sorta

I meant to take like a 2-week hiatus due to work (we had the a-hole inspector coming and I needed to stay off my phone in case he showed up during my shift). Two weeks turned into two months (for the same reason as before). At the end of the two months, I just felt like I didn’t have a whole lot to contribute to the forum, so I decided to stay away for a bit longer, that way my return would have a decent amount of stuff to talk about. I didn’t have any diaper stories, no public experiences, nothing. “Just a bit,” however, turned out to be about half a year according to my math I just did?

So uh, I’ll try to not let so much time pass between visits again and check in more often (I knew it had been a bit, but oml). I do have a few life updates to post in other threads than this one, so at least the intent of the hiatus worked out anyway.

So, in short, I’m still here and I’ll try to show up more often again.

• Like 2

Thank you, thank you. I missed you all too. Story of my life, every time I thought to come back and say hi, I was either busy actively doing other stuff or trying to do as little as possible (ie, going to bed). I hope the latest surge of Covid hasn’t affected any of you, at least not too much. I still need my third shot.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LonesomeLamp said:

Thank you, thank you. I missed you all too. Story of my life, every time I thought to come back and say hi, I was either busy actively doing other stuff or trying to do as little as possible (ie, going to bed). I hope the latest surge of Covid hasn’t affected any of you, at least not too much. I still need my third shot.

I had covid during the 2 months you were away. Funny thing was, we thought it was just a cold.???? I only got two vaccines, I didn't know you needed a third one.? LOL!??

19 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I had covid during the 2 months you were away. Funny thing was, we thought it was just a cold.???? I only got two vaccines, I didn't know you needed a third one.? LOL!??

Small chance I caught it a second time, but it may have just been a minor head cold (we lost power at our house for one day and two half days and it got *very* cold (and I finally tried bed wetting, but those are different stories for another topic lol)). The third shot is basically just a booster. It’s said to help with the omicron variant.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LonesomeLamp said:

Small chance I caught it a second time, but it may have just been a minor head cold (we lost power at our house for one day and two half days and it got *very* cold (and I finally tried bed wetting, but those are different stories for another topic lol)). The third shot is basically just a booster. It’s said to help with the omicron variant.

Yeah, my mom doesn't believe in getting the third one for some reason.????