LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Personalias Commission Info

Commission Info

How to request a commission: Please send no more than one (1) email to personalias84@gmail.com with the word “commission” somewhere in the title.  Give me a brief description and desired length of your commission, as well as what name you’d like to be listed under.  (It does not have to be your real name or the name you regularly post under.)  If I accept your commission, I shall email you back and add you to a queue on trello.

You can see where you are on the queue by visiting

https://trello.com/b/xMUMgkqs/commissions

I am comfortable writing about:

-Humans and ABDL’s

-Furries and Babyfurs

-Mental Regression

-Forced Regression

- Forced Babying

-Altered Reality

-Horror

- Urban Fantasy

-Science Fiction

-Shrinking

-Maternal Giantess/Paternal Giant

-Realistic Fiction

-Your own Original Characters

-Any dynamics in terms of Big/little role. Ie: F/f,  F/m, M/f, M/m, poly families, etc.

-Any gender or sexuality (assuming I think I can do it justice)

-Basically anything involved with AB stuff.

I could be convinced to write about:

- Physical Age Regression within certain limits on a case by case basis.

- Characters and intellectual property that is neither yours nor mine. (ie: Fanfic)

I will not write about:

-Children or minors being forced into diapers or being sexualized in any way, shape, or form.

-The sexualization of and/or sex involving anyone who is either mentally or physically below the age of consent.  Unless the character is of a physical age and mental state where they could legally consent to sexual acts, I will not write about them engaging in sexual activity of any kind.

-Rape

-Incest of any kind. 

Prices 

For Stories that are under 20,000 words: $100.00 per 10,000 words.  Roughly 1 cent a word.
(Keep in mind that 20,000 words is the length of your average middle school chapter book.)

For stories that are over 20,000 words: $150.00 per 10,000 words.

Discounts:

Silver Tier Patreon Subscriber= $10 off per 10,000 words

Gold Tier Patreon Subscriber= $20 off per 10,000 words

Terms of Service:

-I reserve the right to refuse service for any reason. This is not necessarily a judgment on you as a person or your story idea, but I’m not going to write something that I don’t think I can do justice to. 

- If I accept your commission, it’s first come first serve. There will be no updates or guarantees about WHEN a commission will be started or finished.  You go to the back of the line and wait. As soon as I start your commission I shall email you for additional details.  Do not email me to ask when I’ll be working on your commission.

- Payment is due upon completion of your story. Never before. I sometimes work slowly or commissioners ask for long stories, and while I ask you to be patient, I’m not going to take your money until I have something to show for it.

- No private commissions.  All commissions will be posted to my patreon http://patreon.com/personalias   You may, however, keep a copy of your story for your own personal reading.

• Like 1

You might be interested in adding your commission info in the official thread about this sort of thing. (Pinned to Story & Art Forum)

Just follow the instructions as to how to add your information and I'll gladly add you to the list.

• Like 2