LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stories with detailed diaper scenes

I’m new here. I’ve scoured the story forums a lot but never made an actual account. I have one now and I made this for one purpose and it’s this: 

Can anyone give me a bunch of links to some specific stories? 

long story short: I’m into the more darker diaper stuff. The non consensual forced infantilism/ageplay stories. I mainly enjoy the humiliating  diaper scenes. I like them to be more….detailed? I don’t mean with vile descriptions of the genitals and descriptions of arousel. I’m actually turned off when forced infantilism stories turn sexual, so I’d prefer it not to. 

I just don’t like the stories where they glaze over the changing sequences “(insert caretaker name here) quickly changed (insert baby/victim’s name here)” or “They wiped, powdered, and taped them into a new diaper.” 

that’s boring. The protagonist just used their diaper and is now strapped down and getting their most intimate parts cleaned and touched by a deranged stranger. Give me them trying to pull out of the restraints, or crying in defeat, give me their thorough reaction through the process, give me the details! 

Point is, I would like some links to forced infantilism stories with detailed diaper scenes. 

Edit: I guess I should have been more precise. I actually like when the genitalia is written as long as it’s not in a sexual way. Like a guy getting a boner in the middle of a change and then the caretaker pleasures him. THAT, I’m not a fan of personally. But the story describing how further uncomfortable and vulnerable the changie feels at having the urine cleaned off their penis by a crazy stranger or having ointment rubbed and inserted in their ass to prevent a rash, or having a thermometer shoved up. That, I like.

I usually read males being forcefully babied but I’m fine with either gender. The female ones are just hard to find cause I haven’t found ones that have detailed uncomfortable change scenes that aren’t quick and bland or sexual. Us girls have….more to us that are more vital to properly clean, so there’s lots of potential to get descriptive and how uncomfortable said girl forced into infant lifestyle feels.

the ones I have read that go detailed, are sexual though. But it separates the sexual stuff when it comes to the change sequences so I can enjoy the fic. For example a AO3 100s fanfic. It was sexual and the babying was a bonus. But didn’t make the changes sexual. It described the change thoroughly, wiping in the folds, etc. the changie was flustered and uncomfortable, because she wasn’t expected to be cleaned and diapered. There was a sex scene before she peed herself so the woman putting a diaper on her had already seen everything but the moment of being cleaned and rash cream being applied was still unexpected and embarrassing.

other one was a Teen Wolf AO3 story. Actual change wasn’t that interesting for me, and it kinda turned a bit sexual towards the end but earlier in the story when the man first adopts his soon to be reluctant baby girl, he checked her to see if she peed by opening and sticking a finger inside the folds. The girl is restrained to a hospital bed and was injected with something that kinda paralyzes her, so she doesn’t  react or squirm and the scene is very brief.

so: I actually like when the wiping is thoroughly detailed, and the changie is not a fan of the whole violating ordeal. 

but Changie moaning during cleaning and then getting intentionally pleasured by caretaker to help climax, or boy getting a boner and caretaker jerking them off etc. 

I’m out. 

im a sicko that likes non consensual squirming restrained to table feeling violated while crazy stranger is just making sure their baby is cleaned and doesn’t get a rash so they have to get every nook and cranny, “baby” in question is either beet red or crying in shame, or just internally screaming wishing they could roll off the table and run instead of having to lay in a vulnerable position letting this psycho clean the bodily fluids from their most intimate parts.

I’m very sorry, that was very detailed. I wasn’t sure how much detail I could go into when I first posted which is why I didn’t write it this was sooner. 

Check out some of the diaper dimension stories, they are not usually sexual in the ab/dl area and usually involve forced diapering/regressed.  They are my favorite for forced infantilism. 

As for detailed diaper changes, check out the promise, illegal immigrant, zero and back, and exchanged. It's been a while but I remember these stories doing a good job on them. There are other great stories which involve detailed diaper changes. 

I'm still working on a story that already has that area covered if you are interested. 

Welcome and enjoy your padded time!

I don't want to self advertise here, but I've been told that I write very detailed stories. Personally, there's just something about writing out every step of a diaper change; its so much better than glossing over it.

I'd also recommend AusDpr. He does detailed changes too.

• Like 1