LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Fairy's At It Again

dlsafrica

So last time I posted about this, I said that the diaper fairy cast a spell and that play age doesn't exceed 1 and a half. 

Well... the last two weeks I had to do a whole bunch of stuff related to getting to Norway in June, and the diaper fairy, in her infinite wisdom realised that a one and a half year old can't do all that, so with a magic swish of a wand, I'm two and a half... which means I can still be confined to diapers without fear of judgment, but it is very important that I don't reach three because then crawling is unacceptable... and that would make me feel very... limited. 

Baby food for 6 months is still, um... on the table though.  Noone takes that away from me... the reminder that when in baby mode I can't handle solids.

The "diaper fairy"  is the Rubber panty fairy, which comes from her position as the Chastizement Fairy. What she prefers to do in make "babies" of persons who are old enough to appreciate what is being done to them. This is not true of anyone under 4. Also she prefers to work with girls since she herself is one. So someone with a "play age" of under 4 could not appreiciate what is being done to her if she is babified and that would be no fun to the "diaper fairy"

What she likes to do is tickle a person until she can just about move. then put her in THICK diapers and rubber panties, which the Fairies have had for thosands of years. Then a short little babydoll, often of rubber so that you can fell the material on your body and know that is what you are wearing. The little babydoll is just long enough to cover the panties fully, but short enough so that if you move the wrong way, the rubber panties will show and anyone who wants may feel them and know what an over-age baby you are And she will make sure that you WET the diaper

On 2/10/2022 at 1:02 PM, Little Christine said:

The "diaper fairy"  is the Rubber panty fairy, which cimes from her position as the Chastizement Fairy. What she prefers to do in make "babies" or persons who are old enough to appreciate what is being done to them. this is not true of anyone under 4. Also she prefers to work with girls since she herself is one. So someone with a "play age" of under 4 could not appreiciate what is being done to her if she is babified and that would be no fun to the "diaper fairy"

What she likes to do is tickle a person until she can just about move. then put her in THICK diapers and rubber panties, which the Fairies have had for thosands of years. Then a short little babydoll, often of rubber so that you can fell the material on your body and know that is what you are wearing. The little babydoll isjust long enough to cover the panties but short enough so that if you move the wrong way, the rubber panties will show and anyone who wants may feel them and know what an over-age baby you are And she will make sure that you WET the 

Diapers are made for flooding, and for making babies take responsibility for their actions (like wetting) for 5 to 6 hours

Actually, diapers were not made to be flooded, by and large. If what I have read here about flooding and leaks holds any water and babies do not flood since they cannot hold it long enough to build up much. Let me get this straight: a baby is going to "take responsibility"? Ever try explaining that to a 3 year old while she is sleeping? Fairy knows better, Besides which, if you have been tickled for 15 or 20 minutes, then, whilelying helplessly, your legs are spread open and thickmaterial pull between them and fastened and you cannot cross your leg or close them above the knee and then have two or three or more rubber panties put on you then a short little babydoll, if you are old enough to understand, you do If not "responsibility, at least feeling absolutely pathetic. Fairy knows THAT "Why are you crying? Babygirl'

Why is it that when ANYBODY else on here uses the term baby, it's interpreted in terms of ABDL, but not when I do? The forum subcategory on an ABDL site that specifies 18 and over, is BABY talk, directly under the subcategory Diaper Lovers.