LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Freshman Seminar

During my first semester in college, I was enrolled in the usual intro classes - Philosophy, History, Anthropology… I had also signed up for a one-credit “freshman seminar,” more or less an intro to surviving your first year on campus and living on your own. An easy A, I thought, and maybe a chance to meet some freshmen girls.

The seminar instructor was a young faculty member from the Theater department. She was very casual and warm with the class, encouraging us to use her first name, Anna. I was a bit smitten from the moment she walked in the class room. She had very kind eyes, an attractive build, and a firm but gentle air of authority. I knew I’d have no trouble with attendance for Anna’s class!

In the first few weeks of class, I started wondering (wishfully?) if Anna was flirting with me. She called on me often to share, and always did so with a broad, beautiful smile. Of course, she was friendly and kind with all of the students, so I convinced myself it was my imagination.

The semester wore on, and I found my way into the various party scenes on campus. By October, I had made some friends among a group of Theater majors. They invited me to the annual department Halloween party, which they promised would be wild. Makes sense, I thought, that the Theater kids would take Halloween pretty seriously. I knew I couldn’t miss it…

Realizing I wouldn’t be able to compete costume-wise, I simply put on a striped tie, some kakhis and a sweater vest, ready to do my best “Frank the Tank” impression. My friends and I pregamed with some beers in the dorm, then headed out to the off campus apartment for the party.

The party was raucous, the costumes raunchy, and the drinks stiff. I was still finding my tolerance, so got pretty lubricated pretty quickly. A Senior dressed impeccably as Princess Leia invited me to step on the back porch to smoke a joint. No chance I could say no to that…

I reentered the party feeling a lot lighter. I nearly walked right past her. I was halfway through the kitchen when I realized, the leather clad Catwoman serving herself from the punch bowl was my seminar teacher, Anna. We locked eyes.

“Oh hi there,” she said a bit awkwardly.

“Oh um hi!” I stammered, shuffling past her.

I was caught so off guard, a naive freshman feeling like I was busted, in trouble with my teacher, having broken the rules, broken the law even!

Wait, though, I thought.
she was having a drink!
she was partying too!
…or was that really even her??

Considering my state of mind, I couldn’t know what I actually saw or what to think of it. I figured best think would be to sleep it off. I made an Irish exit, and slinked off to my dorm and passed out.

Sunday morning was a blur, I slept off my hangover most of the afternoon, spent the evening studying, and before I knew it, my alarm was blaring Monday morning. I shuffled through my routine and went off to class.

It wasn’t until Anna walked in the room that it hit me. She was at the party! Right..? she was at the party..? I fidgeted in my seat nervously.

“Good morning everyone! How was the weekend for you all?” Anna said. I slunk down in my chair, and fortunately she didn’t look my way.

Some other students offered innocent sounding Halloween anecdotes. Anna smiled entertaining each story cheerfully. Eventually, she said, “I had a fun weekend too.

“The Theater department had it’s annual Halloween party, which can get a little crazy.”

My stomach dropped. She was there. She saw me…

But she still didn’t make eye contact. In fact, it felt like she was intentionally avoiding my gaze.

She looked around the room quizzically. “I feel like I saw one of you there… Ryan, weren’t you there?” she asked another student. My mouth was dry. I was in the clear, she didn’t know it was me.

Ryan shrugged and shook his head.

“Oh, well, I guess you can what my state of mind was,” Anna giggled. “Like I said, it can get a little wild…”

The rest of class was a blur. I was in a daze, feeling like I’d gotten away with something. I was still a bit spaced out when I realized my classmates were picking up their things, class was over.

I snapped out of it and scooped up my books and stuffed them in my bag. Shuffling toward the door I heard a firm voice call my name. “Matthew.” Anna beckoned me to the front of the room, looking a bit stern. I slowed my pace as the room emptied. As I approached, her face softened.

Now alone, she crossed the room and closed the door. Smiling at me she said, “Matt, I wanted to say thanks.”

“For what?” I stammered.

“For not calling me out about the party. I know you were there and saw how drunk I was.”

“Oh…” I said, “um, no problem, not a big deal.” I grinned.

“Well, it’s kind of a big deal,” she told me. “I was behaving inappropriately, drinking that much around my students. It wasn’t right.”

I wasn’t sure where this was headed, but she seemed to be feeling guilty so I tried to be affirming. “Don’t worry about it. Lots of people were drinking. You didn’t even really seem that drunk to me.”

“That’s sweet of you to say, thank you,” Anna smiled. “But I should be setting a better example. I really should be punished.”

My mouth went dry and my cock flinched. Was I dreaming? Anna didn’t give me much time to consider the notion.

“I think because you were generous and didn’t call me out during class, it would be fair for you to punish me for my bad behavior. Would you like to give me a spanking?”

Now I knew I was dreaming. This couldn’t be real. I’m sure she could see that thought on my face. She took me gently by the shoulder and looked me dead in the eye. “Don’t worry. I deserve it, and it should come from you.”

Anna winked at me, turned and leaned over a desk in the front row. She stuck her round butt up in the air and tugged her skirt up above her hips. I stared at her panty-clad ass in disbelief.

Turing back to look at me, Anna said invitingly, “Come on now. Give me what I deserve.”

My cock was now rock hard straining against my jeans. I slowly moved over to her. Cupping my hand on her waiting ass cheek, I took stock. This was a thing of fantasy. Could I really be about to spank my teacher??

Drawing my hand back I brought it down with a slap. Anna barely reacted. I took the hint and reached back a little further. Smacking in the same spot, I elicited a tiny yelp. Anna raised her bottom a little higher anticipating the next smack. I couldn’t resist…

I spanked in quick succession, harder each time. Anna moaned a bit and wriggled her hips. But she stayed firmly in position with her ass in the air, and took everything I had to give her. As I noticed her butt getting a little red, I slowed down and admired my work. My cocked throbbed and dripped into my underwear.

Anna tugged her skirt back over her hips and stood up. Her other cheeks were blushing too. Clearing her throat as she turned around, “well thank you again for your discretion. That was a fair punishment, don’t you think?” I nodded, unable to speak.

“Good, I’m glad you think so,” she asserted. “Because there’s also the matter of your misbehavior that we need to discuss.”

I swallowed hard.

“You were in fact at that party, and you were drinking under age and smoking marijuana. Those are serious offenses that the Dean of Students does not take lightly.

“But, as I think you might know by now, I like to deal with things like this directly. Fair is fair; you gave me my punishment, now it’s time for you to take yours.” She walked behind the desk, never breaking eye contact. Sitting down, she opened a drawer and produced a long wooden ruler.

Setting the ruler on the desk, Anna crooked a finger and beckoned me. She might as well have been using a tractor beam. In seconds I was standing at her side behind the desk. With two hands on my belt, she sternly pulled me closer. Keeping one hand firmly affixed to the front of my pants, she shook a finger at me with the other hand and scolded.

“Young man, your behavior this weekend was unacceptable. I do not tolerate boys who refuse to act their age. So now, Matthew, I am going to put you across my knee and spank your bottom good and hard.”

My dick was aching, throbbing and dripping. Even though I stood looking down at her, I felt like I was about two feet tall.

Anna went to work unfastening my pants. She quickly tugged them to my knees. Grabbing my wrist, she roughly pulled me forward over her lap.

I tried to drink in the moment. I was relatively inexperienced sexually, but had fantasized about spanking scenarios extensively, just like this one.

Anna seemed to be enjoying herself too. She wrapped an arm tightly around my waist, and rubbed my waiting bottom gently with her other hand. She lifted it for a moment and then…

SMACK! I was snapped out of my trance by a sharp sting on my backside.

“This is what happens,” she said, raining down three more hard spanks, “to naughty boys who misbehave.”

The sting grew and spread as she peppered both cheeks evenly all over my sit spots. The pain wasn’t enough to assuage my erection though, as it throbbed against Anna thighs. She continued chiding me as she spanked.

“When you act like a little child, you can expect to be treated like one, along with childish punishments.

“Don’t you feel embarrassed, a big boy like you with his pants pulled down getting a smacked bottom like a little boy across his mommy’s knee?”

She stopped for a moment. “Well, aren’t you embarrassed, Matthew?”

“Yea ma’am,” I mustered.

She cupped my cheeks and tightened her grip around my waist, indicating she was far from through with me.

“It seems to me you are going to need some rather ‘hands on’ attention and guidance to navigate the rest of your freshman year. I have a feeling this won’t be the last time I have to put you over my lap.”

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

She kept up the barrage with her bare hand making me wriggle and yelp. Stopping again, I heard the ominous sound of the ruler sliding off the desk.

“To make sure you know what to expect going forward, I’m going to give you a good dose with the ruler. This will be just a taste of the spanking you’ll receive the next time we have to have this conversation.”

Anna tapped the ruler against my boxer briefs, taking aim. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK! She lit up my butt, striking in the same spot repeatedly, right at the curve of my ass above my thighs, across both cheeks. I gasped as the pain seared across my backside. Just when I thought I might start to cry, Anna paused.

She rested the ruler on my back and firmly rubbed my butt. The sting deepened as she did. Just when I thought maybe I was done being spanked, I felt Anna’s fingertips in the waistband of my underwear.

“You’ve taken your punishment like a very good boy so far. I’m proud of you. We’re almost finished. Just to make sure I get my point across, I’m going to have to pull these down and give you the ruler on your bare bottom.”

She tugged my undies down over the crest of my butt. I held my breath waiting for the crack of the ruler as I felt her retrieve it from the small of my back. I didn’t have to wait long.

The ruler exploded across my bare behind and I lost control. I howled and bucked. Anna held me tightly in place and steeled her resolve.

“Hold still and take your punishment little boy,” she scolded as she continued beating me. “A good bare bottom spanking is just the medicine you need.”

I fell limply across her lap and sobbed. Anna kept spanking for a few minutes, then finally relented. I kept crying as she rubbed my butt and cooed, “good boy, good boy. Let it out.”
Eventually she guided me to a sitting position on her lap. Anna rubbed my still bare butt and held my head on her shoulder. Despite the sharp pain in my backside, I felt loved and cared for. A strange sense of relief and comfort washed over me.

After a few moments, Anna broke the silence. “You were a brave, good boy and I’m proud of you. But like I said, I don’t think that will be your last spanking this year.” She patted my bare bottom firmly. “We’ll talk more about that later. I want you to come to my office tomorrow at 1:00 pm sharp. Don’t be late. For now, you need to get to your next class.”

She slid me off her lap and stood me up. As she pulled my underwear back into place, my erection was returning. Anna noticed and commented on the wet spot that had grown there. “Oh my, a little accident. We’ll have to discuss that tomorrow too.”

She fastened my pants and turned me toward the door by my hips. “Off you go,” she said, with three firm seats to the seat of my pants. “And remember to behave yourself, or else…” she smiled at me broadly.

I returned the smile, “See you tomorrow ma’am,” I said.

“Yes until then,” Anna said, “Oh, and please wear that cute costume from the party when you report to my office.”

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Bit of a slow burn on this one, but should be worth it… hope you enjoy! ?

Chapter 2

I hustled across campus to my Anthropology class with a dull throb in my bottom. While the sting subsided slightly, another throb grew in the front of my pants as I replayed the scene from moments ago in my mind. The pain in my ass was the only way I knew I wasn’t dreaming. 

Entering the lecture hall, I spotted my friend Sara, a Theater major who’d been to the Halloween party with. She spotted me and waved, having saved me a seat as usual. I was running late given that I’d been “tied up” at my last class… so I hustled down to sit next to her. 

I had a major crush on Sara, but hadn’t worked up my nerve to ask her out. We had established a good friendship and definitely had chemistry. But she seemed out of my league.. busty with a round ass and tight waist, piercing blue eyes and sandy blond hair. I had my charms, don’t get me wrong, but I was rather inexperienced when it came to women and a bit intimidated by Sara. 

Lost her smile as I approached, I quickly sat down on the hard wood folding auditorium seat. I sprang immediately back to my feet, gasping and clutching my butt. 

“Oh! Are you ok??” Sara looked up at me curiously. 

I had momentarily forgotten the state of my backside but quickly remembered as pain seared across both cheeks.  How was I going to explain this..?

“Yeah, yeah I’m good.” I said casually, sitting back down quickly but gingerly, fighting off a wince.

“Are you sure? Was there something on your chair?” she pried, looking around quizzically. 

Class started and I stared straight ahead. I could feel Sara still looking at me, so I quickly turned and whispered that I was fine. She seemed satisfied and turned to the lecture. 

Class wore on and though I was fidgeting a bit, the moment seemed forgotten. Then, with about 5 minutes left in class, Sara discretely slipped a note onto my desk. 

-You had Anna’s class right before this one, right?-

As I read the note, she quickly nudged me indicating I should write back. Shrugging I wrote:

-Yes-

She grabbed the paper and scribbled something. Pausing, she covered the paper and eyed me. A thin grin spread across her lips, and broke into a full smile as she slid the paper back to me. I turned it over. 

-She spanked you, didn’t she?-

I gawked at the paper. My mouth went dry and I just stared. After a moment Sara snatched it back. She wrote and slid it back over:

-Must’ve been a bad one. I saw how you reacted when you sat down. Poor baby :( -

I could feel my face burning red with embarrassment. But I snapped out of it and wrote back:

-Um, kinda awkward, but yeah. My ass is pretty sore-

Reading, Sara patted my thigh and gave me a playful wink. Chewing her pen gently, she returned her gaze to the professor. 

I, however, couldn’t look away from Sara. She seemed to know it, a small smile curling in the corner of her mouth. Removing the pen from her mouth, she wrote again:

-Do you have a class right after this?-

I shook my head. I had two hours until my next class. I had been planning to bee line to my dorm to take care of my throbbing member, then lie on my stomach for a while. But I was more than a little intrigued to see where this was headed. 

Suddenly the auditorium was emptying out as the lecture had ended. Packing up my things, I felt Sara’s hand on my wrist. 

“Come with me back to my dorm? My roommate is at work all afternoon. I wanna see…” she said, raising her eyebrows and deliberately averting her gaze to my posterior. 

I blushed deeply. I still could not believe this sequence of events, and felt very embarrassed and awkward. And very horny. 

The stiffness in my pants took over and I nodded my assent. Scooping up my backpack, I followed her out of the hall. 

Out on the quad on our way to the women's dorms, I had to ask, “Ok, wait a minute. You saw me jump out of my seat, but how did you put it together so quickly that Anna had … you know.” I lowered my voice and glanced over my shoulder. 

Sara fired back, “I know a spanked bottom when I see one.” She was speaking too loud for my tastes, but no one was within earshot. 

“But, besides being able to spot a well spanked behind, I had a feeling Anna might be gunning for you…”

“Gunning for me??” I was very confused. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You saw her at the party on Saturday right? In the Catwoman costume?”

“Yeah…”

“Well Jeff made some comment that Catwoman was missing her whip, or something like that… and she told him she could just take off her belt if anyone at the party needed a spanking.

“One thing led to another, and eventually Anna decided that all the freshman were  gonna get the belt. She put us one by one over the kitchen counter.”

I was flabbergasted. How could I have been so stupid to leave early? What an incredible scene I had missed!

“After we each had our turn, Anna was looking for you. She had said something like, ‘Where’s that cute boy in the sweater vest and tie? He definitely needs his butt spanked.’ Someone told her you had left, and she said she would see you in class on Monday and make sure you got a dose.”

We approached Sara’s dorm and had to drop the subject through the busy entrance and hallways. 

Safely in her room with the door locked. Sara immediately looked at me and said, “Ok drop em, let’s see how bad it was.”

Although I was inexperienced, I knew enough to abide when a hot girl has you alone in her dorm room and tells you to take off your pants. I undid my belt and opened my jeans. Sliding them and my boxers over my hips, I turned away from Sara and showed her my bare ass. She gasped. 

“That bad huh?” I asked, tubing my fingers across the sorest part and feeling a ruler-shaped welt rising. 

“It’s pretty bad. I think you’re gonna have a couple of bruises. Here, look in the mirror.”

Sara moved next to me and turned my hips toward the full length mirror across the room. My whole butt was red, and right across the sweet spot on both cheeks was a deep red line the size of Anna’s ruler. 

I felt Sara’s cool hands start to caress the welts. I watched in the mirror as she spread her touch all over my throbbing butt. Meanwhile my cock throbbed even harder.  I shifted my gaze to meet Sara’s eyes in the mirror. She has a naughty smile on her face, and started rubbing more firmly with both hands. I winced slightly when she brushed the ruler marks. 

She stopped, and moved one hand around to my front side. Keeping her other hand firmly on my welted bottom, she plunged into my pants and squeezed my aching member. My knees buckled and I let out a low moan. 

“Poor baby,” she cooed, still rubbing my butt. Stroking my cock with her other hand she said, “She spanked you so hard. Let me see if there’s something I can do to make you feel better.”

Dropping to her knees, Sara tugged my pants and underwear to my knees. My stiff cock bobbed out. Sara put one hand on each of my butt checks and pulled me toward her face. As she slid my cock into her mouth, she gently squeezed my ass. 

My knees buckled as she sucked me in and out. I knew it wouldn’t take long for me to cum, given how worked up I had been all morning. Looking back over to the mirror, I enjoyed the show, my red butt on display and Sara’s head bobbing back and forth on my rock hard dick, her hands cupping my well spanked behind. 

As I drooled over the scene in the mirror, Sara took notice. Catching a glimpse of my red ass herself, she raised her right hand and brought it down on my left cheek with a sharp slap. I flinched, but she grabbed both cheeks tightly and pushed my cock deeper in her mouth. A sharp slap landed on the other cheek and I lost control. I gasped and moaned deeply, then exploded into her mouth. As Sara swallowed all I had to give her, my knees gave out and I collapsed in a heap on the floor. 

She snuggled me close and rubbed my butt gently. “Good boy,” she cooed, “good boy.” I lay there enjoying her embrace and basking in my orgasm. What a day… and I hadn’t even had lunch yet! Remembering my impending appointment with Anna tomorrow, I knew this was going to be a week to remember…

• Like 6
  • 4 weeks later...

Chapter 3

Over lunch, Sara continued to regale me if the spanking fun I had missed at the party.

“She just pulled out her belt and bent him over the kitchen counter. Before any of us knew what was happening, she was smacking his ass.”

Listening to her describe the scene, my erection started creeping back.

“When she was done with Jeff, as he stood up rubbing his ass, she looked around the kitchen tapping the belt against her palm and said ‘Who’s next?’ We all just kind of stared at each other for a moment until Julie jumped forward and bent over the counter.”

I was practically drooling, but really kicking myself for being so naive and running out of the party before this all transpired.

Sara continued, “After Julie got hers, Anna pointed one by one and we each bent over and got spanked. When it was my turn, she flipped up my skirt and spanked me over my panties.”

She blushed. I gaped. “She did???”

“Yeah. It was kind of embarrassing, but also pretty hot. If you couldn’t tell, I’m kinda into spanking…”

“Um yeah… I could tell.” I said. She blushed deeper. I reassured her, “I assume you can tell that I am too… I can’t believe I missed my turn over the kitchen counter…”

“Well, by my estimation, you more than made up for it,” turning her gaze down toward my seat. “None of us wound up with a bruised butt!”

Now it was my turn to blush. “Yeah I guess you’re right. Anna wants me to come to her office tomorrow afternoon too. Do you think I’m gonna get it again?” I wasn’t sure how much more my bottom could handle.

“I don’t know, but like I said, after everybody had a turn over the counter, she was looking for you. You said you got it with a ruler today? Maybe she’s gonna bring her belt tomorrow…”

I gulped, remembering she had told me to wear my Halloween costume. Maybe Sara was right.

That night I had a hard time sleeping. The prospect of another spanking was both titillating and daunting at the same time. Every time I rolled over, my bottom stung and I flashed back to the feeling of being draped over Anna’s lap, her ruler lighting up my bare behind.

Eventually, I fell asleep. I trudged through my morning on Tuesday, still sitting gingerly on my sore bottom through my classes. After lunch, I hustled back to my dorm room to get dressed for my appointment with Anna. Arriving at her office at 12:59, I straightened my tie and walked in. Anna was sitting behind her desk, but I quickly noticed, standing just to her side was Sara.

Sara wore her pleated plaid skirt, the same one she’s worn for her school girl costume on Saturday. I froze staring at them both.

Anna rose and crossed the room. I immediately noticed a thick black belt cinching her dress at the waist. She closed the door behind me. As she walked back toward her desk, she started to unbuckle her belt, still not saying a word. I stood frozen to the floor awaiting what came next.

Standing in front of her desk, she set the belt down on top of it and turned to look at me. “You are on time and dressed as I directed. Very good, I’m glad to see you are a young man who can follow instructions.”

“Yes ma’am,” I offered timidly.

“Now then, Sara informs me that she shared the events of Saturday night with you. You disappeared from the party before I could give you your turn over the kitchen counter. And while you were given a rather sound spanking yesterday, that was in private. The other freshmen had to endure their punishment in public. So I’ve asked Sara to join us this afternoon to witness your spanking.

“Please come here and place your hands on the desk,” she said pointing to a spot in front of her. I moved as though on a conveyor belt and did as she commanded. I glanced up at Sara who wore a wide grin and winked at me. I smiled meekly back, as I felt Anna pull my hips backward, causing me to bend over and stick my bottom out.

Sara moved in and held my hands. “Don’t worry,” she whispered smiling, “Just a playful spanking like we all got on Saturday.”

Anna moved to my side and picked up the belt from the desk. I held my breath as I heard her folding it in half. I then felt her hand rubbing my skyward bottom.

“Such a cute little tush,” she giggled, giving a few firm pats on my butt and reminding me of its bruised state. Still, my cock took note and grew stiffer by the second.

Suddenly, CRACK! The belt connected with my rear. I gasped and bucked. Sara squeezed my hands and helped hold me in place.

SMACK! The belt landed again, and seared across my butt. Three more hard strokes landed in succession as I winced and tried to stay in position.

I don’t think Anna was putting her full night behind the belt, but given the bruise she had left the day before, my bottom still burned with each spank. But it wasn’t enough to drive away my erection, which has reached full mast and was bulging against my pants.

The barrage continued for only a few minutes. I had locked eyes with Sara, as she held me tightly but gently. She smiled at me sweetly, reassuring me.

When she had finished, Anna began rubbing my tender bottom. Her caress and the tingle in my ass made my cock bounce and drip in anticipation. Delivering a few quick swats, she indicated I should stand.

Turning to Sara, she said, “Now fair is fair. You got to see his spanking, so it’s your turn.”

“Yes ma’am!” she replied eagerly. Wasting no time, Sara came around the desk and took my place, over the desk. She quickly tossed her skirt up over her cheeks and presented her panty clad bottom, sticking it out in anticipation. She turned back to look at me, smiling broadly. Then, biting her lip, she turned and looked back toward Anna.

Anna held the belt and hesitated a moment. “Hmm…” she said, “I think perhaps we can find something more appropriate for a little school girl than this belt.” Moving behind the desk, she quickly produced the ruler that had bruised me the day before.

With the scene before me, and my own backside glowing warmly, I don’t think my cock could have gotten any harder.

Moving back behind Sara’s waiting bottom, Anna again rubbed and cupped her cheeks as she had mine. Delivering a sharp slap she commented “My, my, another lovely little tushie.” Sara giggled and wiggled her butt back and forth. Anna rested the ruler on Sara’s panty-clad seat, spanning both cheeks.

As Anna delivered the first stroke, I discreetly slid my hand into my pocket and gave some attention to my aching member. My underwear were soaked in pre-cum, which provided some lubricant to my touch. I was careful not to fondle too much since I was about to explode. Removing my hand, I stood back and enjoyed the show.

Anna paid particular attention to Sara’s sit spots, which were peaking out just below her panties. I watched as the spanking caused a distinct pink line on her bare skin.

Sara, for her part, was thoroughly enjoying the experience. She yelped here and there as the ruler connected, but mostly she moaned, looking backwards, craning her neck for a view of her spanking.

After several minutes, Anna relented and again began rubbing Sara’s tender bottom. “There now, you’ve each gotten your Halloween spanking,” Anna said with a wide smile.

Turning back to me, she said, “There is one more matter we need to attend to, Matthew.” I felt like a small child being scolded when she used my full name. “You had a little accident in your undies when I spanked you yesterday…”

My cheeks burned as I blushed crimson. Sara stood and straightened her skirt, grinning at me.

“Looks like he had another one,” Sara said, pointing at my crotch. I looked down. Sure enough, there was a dark wet spot on the front of my khakis.

“Oh my, Matthew. I should have dealt with this problem yesterday straight away yesterday. Well, we’d better get you out of those.”

Anna walked across the room to a cabinet behind her desk. From it she pulled a large backpack. Setting it on the desk she unzipped it. I wasn’t sure where this was headed, but I didn’t have to wait long.

“Little boys who can’t control themselves belong in these…” she said pulling something from the bag.

I was again frozen to the floor, my mouth hanging slightly open. It took a moment to set in, but I soon realized… out of the backpack, Anna stacked up a pile of thick disposable diapers with baby prints, in a size that would definitely fit me…

• Like 5

I stared at Anna’s desk in a fog as she continued pulling items from the backpack. Or rather, diaper bag. She had packed a diaper bag and brought it to campus with the intention of diapering ME! 

Next to the stack of adult baby diapers, Anna lined up baby powder, baby lotion and baby wipes. Finally, from the bag she pulled a large changing mat with cartoon prints on it. 

I could hardly believe it. As long as I could remember, I had fantasized about being put back in diapers and treated like a baby, and now that was about to happen. Once again, the sting in my bottom was the only way I knew I wasn’t dreaming. 

Anna laid the mat down on the floor. “Come on over here young man,” she said. I still couldn’t move. Sara came over and sweetly took me by the hand. With a wide smile she led me over to Anna. Stopping at the edge of the mat, she nudged me forward with a gentle rub and pat on my rear. 

Anna stepped forward and quickly unbuckled my belt. As she unsnapped and unzipped me, she tugged my pants and underwear down to my knees. My rock hard cock flopped over my waistband, and I instinctively used both hands to cover up. 

“Now, now, none of that,” Anna said gently slapping my hands away. “Little boys who still need their diapers changed have no need for modesty. Now lie down.”

She guided me on to the mat, flat on my back. My cock stood up like a tent pole. As Anna stepped back to her desk to retrieve the supplies, I realized I had a perfect view straight up Sara's skirt. My cock bounced, as I noticed her panties had become a little damp. 

Shifting my gaze back toward Anna, I saw she had brought over the powder, wipes and, of course, a diaper.  She crouched between my legs with the bottle of lotion in her hand. Setting it aside, she took off my shoes and tugged my pants and underwear down to my ankles. Using my twisted up pants as leverage, Anna lifted my legs and exposed my bottom.

SMACK SMACK SMACK! Anna suddenly whacked my butt with her bare hand. “I saw you peaking up Sara’s skirt, you naughty little boy,” she scolded. 

Sara moved in behind Anna and smiled down at me. She teasingly shook a finger at me and chided, “Naughty naughty!” I smiled and blushed profusely. 

“Sara, can you give me a hand here?” Anna asked, “Pull his pants and undies off then hold his feet up so I can lotion and powder his little tush.”

“Yes ma’am,” Sara said eagerly, tugging my pants over my feet. I suddenly felt a cold baby wipe on my butt, as Anna cleaned me all over. 

Next I felt a cooling sensation as she amply applied the sweet smelling lotion to my stinging bottom. “Mmm that feels nice on your little sore spanked bottom doesn’t it?” she cooed. I couldn’t speak, and just nodded. 

She finished rubbing in the lotion (alllll over me…) and moved on to the powder. As the scent washed over me, I suddenly realized I was going to leave her office and waddle around campus smelling just like a baby. I imagined how embarrassing that might feel, but knew I wouldn’t have to wait long to find out. 

I was snapped out of my daydream by a distinctive crinkling sound. I looked up to see Anna unfolding and fluffing up the thick diaper. Sara tipped my legs back further, lifting my hips higher as Anna slid the diaper under me. Sara slowly guided my legs back to the floor and my bottom made contact with the soft padding. 

The sensation, the smells, the whole experience was heavenly. I felt cared for in a way I had never known. And I felt horny. My cock was rock hard and dripping all over me. Anna took note. 

“Oh dear. I’m not sure your diaper will fit over that big hard cock…” she said as she reached for the baby lotion. She squirted a liberal amount into her hands then wrapped them both around my dick. It only took about a minute of her fondling me before I shot huge ropes of cum skyward and down on my stomach. I bucked and roiled in ecstasy. 

As my orgasm subsided, Anna reached for the baby wipes. She cleaned me up gently and methodically. Then she dusted my front side generously with baby powder and pulled the diaper up between my legs. 

“Much better,” she said with a wink. “Now it fits perfectly. And it will keep your pants clean and dry from those messy accidents.”

As she secured the tapes, I felt the padding tighten between my legs and around my waist. It felt amazing. 

“Sara, will you help him back into his pants while I pack up his diaper bag?” 

*MY* diaper bag. I was so embarrassed but in heaven at the same time. 

As Anna stood and picked up the wipes and powder, Sara moved in holding my khakis. I suddenly felt very vulnerable and embarrassed. Sara knelt at my feet and smiled at me. 

“Don’t worry sweetie, the wet spot on your pants dried,” she said. “And these are baggy enough that no one will see your Pampers.”

I wasn’t so sure. The diaper felt exceptionally thick, and even if no one could see it, surely they’d hear me crinkling or smell the baby powder. 

Sara seemed to sense my anxiety, and gently rubbed my leg. She rolled up the legs of my pants and hooked the around my feet. Tugging them up to my knees, she looked at me and held out her arms. “Up, up!” she cooed, as if I were two years old. 

I smiled and took her hands. I caught a look at myself in the reflection of the window. Pants at my knees, thickly pampered in very babyish diapers. What a sight! 

Sara bent down and pulled my pants up over my diaper. I reached for the zipper but she swatted my hands away. 

“Let me do that baby, you’re too little.” I blushed deeply, but also felt my cock twitch. She tucked in my shirt, zipped and buttoned me and redid my belt. Smiling at me, she reached around and patted my rear, “There, all ready for your next class little boy.”

Anna finished stuffing the items into the bag including the changing pad. Zipping it up, she brought it around the desk to where Sara and I were standing. I thought she might hand it to me, considering she had called it “his diaper bag,” but instead she handed it to Sara. Turning she pointed a firm finger at me. 

“Now you are to keep that diaper on, no exceptions. If you need to go potty, you just use your Pampers. Sara will change you when you need it. I expect you to stay diapered all day, wear your diapers to bed, and come to my class with one on under your pants tomorrow morning.”

Turning back to Sara, she said, “You have full permission to put him across your knee and paddle his little bottom if he gives you any trouble. I trust you have a sturdy hairbrush in your dorm that is suitable for dishing out a spanking?”

“Yes ma’am,” Sara returned. “And don’t worry, I have plenty of experience disciplining naughty little boys, so I won’t hesitate to take those diapers right down and redden his bottom if needed. But I’m sure little Matthew here will be a sweet angel, won’t you?” she said, whacking me loudly on my diapered rear. 

I blushed crimson and nodded silently. 

“Very good,” Anna said. She pulled me into a firm embrace and rubbed my back. Kissing my cheek, she patted me on the bottom and said, “Behave yourself now, young man. Off you go.”

Sara slung the diaper bag over her shoulder, took me by the hand and led me out of Anna’s office. 

• Like 8

Another well written chapter. 

This must have all been planned with Anna and Sara. There is nothing more exciting to have a young girl and an older lady take care of you and enjoy it. Matthew is one lucky SOB.