LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many times do you pee till your diaper leaks?

My current record for most pee's in my diaper is 10 before my diaper leaks! 12 if I'm daring and 16 if I'm feeling risky! Currently I'm drinking several cups of water so I can pee constantly so I can break my record! 

• Like 1

I love a wet, warm, soggy, bulky diaper, but not a leaky diaper, so I try to change before I leak. I am pretty good at judging the capacity of my diapers, but nothing is perfect, and I do have an occasional press-out leak in the back. To specifically answer your question; however, a leaky diaper is dependent on the capacity of the diaper, the fit, the frequency of wetting, the volume of pee, and the activities you are engaged in. 

All depends on how much you pee each time you pee.  I've gotten to the point where I release pee quite often, in small amounts,  when I'm diapered.  I can get a lot more use out of my diaper this way.

My bladder is pretty big.  If I waited until I had to go, and flooded my diaper,  I  would definitely leak a lot sooner and not get as much use out of my diapers. 

It is true that this is a highly individualized thing and has many variables that are unique to each person. There are almost an infinite number of variables in this calculation. Si it's hard to tell.