LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your the only one left (private for cute little kokiri girl)

FalloutZone

Susan looked over at Sadie and could tell something was off.  Maybe she was to harsh? Horrible? Susan rubbed her forehead, "Look i'm sorry about earlier I didn't mean to scare you," she said wondering if it would be better to be hands off or not, "I'm just worried about everything." she said glancing over at the nightdress that was on Sadie's bed.

Susan knew that Sadie would eventually be turned into a baby because tomorrow would be her first day at school which meant she would at least get Sadie looking like a baby but acting like one would be something else and she didn't want Sadie to mentally become a baby, that would be dangerous and awful, she just wished that Sadie would realize that she wasn't able to survive in this world without her.

Susan decided to be gentle for now, "Let's get you changed, it's been a big day." she said deciding not to mention the diaper for now, "maybe I'll make blueberry cheesecake? For later?" she had always been a good cook.

When Sadie got back to her room she looked at Susan she was still a little nervous but when she saw Susan look more exhausted and a bit regretful that helped ease her a bit, after she apologized CD just now you're headed greiman and offered to help get her changed make blueberry cheesecake for later.

Sadie couldn't help but smile Susan was always good at in cooking and caregiving she always got a pluses in home economics while Sadie would get C's and maybe a B or two. "You don't have to worry I can get dressed on my own." 

She said as she went to the bed and took off her top, she really didn't feel exactly well enough to dress herself preferring just to take her afternoon nap in her clothes but she didn't want to start anything with Susan. Sadie was about to ask for some privacy from Susan, but just then the doorbell downstairs rang.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evelyn Charlotte's mommy was waiting outside you holding a care package for Susan to celebrate her new baby just a little something for her, she all so wanted apologize for Charlotte's actions, Evelyn new Susan had told the parents youthlocks  to either keep their kids in the daycare or in the house just for a few days, but Charlotte complained of a bad tummy ache and wanted to go to the doctor. Honestly Evelyn should have been more suspicious because little Charlotte hated the doctor. The older woman waited on the porch in front of the door for Susan to come down.

Susan decided that maybe this was better? Maybe she shouldn't force things onto Sadie? Knowing full well that the school would do that job for her and would probably recommend and demand her to continue Sadie's punishment at home after her first proper day.

That would be easier....

She wouldn't feel as guilty about this then if someone renforced the idea that Sadie needed her to do this for her sake and protection. Susan was surprised to hear the knock at the door.

No one bothered her, normally, "I'll be back in a moment with a glass of water just in case you feel thirsty after waking up." she said going down and opening the door to see Evelyn there causing her to sigh softly with the hope that she didn't seem stressed out by everything that had happened so far, "How's your little girl? I hope her bottom isn't to sore?" she joked stepping aside so Evelyn could come into the house if she wanted to do so or not.

When Susan left the room Sadie let out a sigh and took off the remaining of her clothes, she then grabbed the nightgown and looked at it with a scowl, it was definitely way too childish for her to wear. But it was the only thing left and she couldn't exactly sleep naked and she was awfully lucky she wasn't sleeping in diapers so with a grumble Sadie put on the nightgown on and then got into bed.

She covered herself with the blanket and thinking she's probably take an hour nap and then spend the rest of day with Susan getting to know her better and figuring out her weaknesses in order to escape this weird town and get help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evelyn gave a pretty smile and stepped into the house with her care bag, "Hello Susan I'm sorry to bother you at this time I hope I'm not bothering you." Evelyn said as she went to the living room with Susan before she sat down on the couch. 

"First off I want to sincerely apologize for what my little Charlotte did and I can guarantee she will apologize for her behavior tomorrow, but right now she has to learn the consequences of her actions with a very well spanked bottom and a lot of her privileges taken away." Evelyn 
then reached into her bag and then pulled out a pack of diapers made for youthlock girls, but these were pink with cute patterns on them. 

"Also I couldn't help but notice you had a little girl of your own and I heard rumors that this was some youthlock you knew years ago before the collapse, so I figured if you're planning on taking her in yourself I would bring you something to tide you over." The other few things she took out of her bag was a new bottle and pacifier as well as some baby powder and a rattle, things she picked up at the local store after she had taken care of her wayward naughty daughter.

• 3 weeks later...

Susan found it hard not to be taken back by Evelyn, her apology and gift basket. It reminded her that she wasn't the only one who thought this was for the best...

Why did she feel this need to look after and protect those against the wasteland? Especially youthlocks? Why couldn't Sadie understand how much danger she was in and that it only took one person to ruin everything? Susan knew that Sadie probably felt that she was ruining her life but she wasn't, she was saving it....

"I hope things haven't been to hard for you and Charlotte?" she said, "Oh it's complicated right now but yes, these will help a lot, thank you."

"I was just helping Sadie lay down for a nap giving how hectic things have been today and how stressful everything was but things will improve, they always do."

Susan smiled, "Would you like some coffee? Maybe you can give me some advice on how to handle little ones when starting out? I don't know if I should be soft or forceful, I'm great at talking but I find myself hesitant on certain things." she confessed.

Evelyn smiled at her friend and agree to having a cup of coffee, after getting the coffee the two women talk Evelyn saying. "At first I thought everything was getting better with Charlotte and me, she started to be more obedient and docile and had not gotten many spankings, except a reminder spanking to help her be good but even those were less frequent."

Evelyn started to rub her head and say, "but apparently that was all part of a plan she apparently stole a stun gun hide it in her dolly that's how she was able to get out. I just got done giving her a sound spanking and putting her in lockables so she won't be able to run away or fiddle with anything with her hand for a while."

Lockable mittens and booties we designed to keep youthlocks from being able to walk or use their hands forcing them to crawl like babies. When Susan said she needed advice on how to care for youthlock Evelyn gave her an odd look.

"I mean you were the one who helped start this with a lot of like-minded people but I guess saying and doing are two different things when you have your first little one, Well Susan it just all depends when my little Charlotte came to me she was quite the little Hellcat so I had to make sure she knew her place, a few good spankings, mouth soapings and timeouts usually do the trick, but also lockables help as well in discouraging naughty Behavior. 

But it may not require all of it, some of the other caregivers usually had to give their own littles one a good firm spanking and time out that usually helped in setting them on the right path but it all depends really, I would say play it out see if she's going to be a good little girl or not and go from there you can go soft but only go hard is she's going to be a little hellcat like mine." 

Susan listened to what Evelyn had to say about her little hellcat and knew that she had a lot to think about in regards to Sadie and what she should do, "I think there's a lot of people who believe that they are able to survive on their own out there even though it's impossible," she said thinking about the youthlock in her town and how many of them didn't want to be here, "it's safe here but I don't know how many people see that."

She understood why Evelyn was giving her a strange look and it was difficult not to feel a bit sore about the fact that she did need some advice, "I'm hoping the school will do the job for me," confessed Susan, "I don't want to hurt her but I might of been to soft on things today, I don't know, I know that I'm dealing with my own personal hellcat," she chuckled, "hopefully she won't be as much as a handful as yours though."

Susan sipped her coffee, "I guess i'll just have to see how things go tomorrow and decide then on what to do and what the school decides but I really need to stop being such a pushover." she did feel as if she was losing her edge and going soft because of Sadie despite everything. It was a long time since she had anyone around who truly knew her, properply, everyone else just saw her as the mayor normally and while she enjoyed the power trip she found it difficult to deny how she felt inside at times but that was something she had to deal with herself.

As Evelyn listened to Susan she couldn't help but scoff at the idea of youthlocks surviving in the Deadlands, "that is nonsense they are the size of children and practically look like them and a lot of them have the bladder control of a toddlers them surviving in the DeadLands is Ludacris. This new world will either kill them at best or use and abuse them at worst, I mean didn't the old lord of this town youthlocks for the unpleasant jobs like cleaning out the cages or use them as at bat and at worse make them fight in the arena or use them to feed some of the undead monsters he kept as sport for the Coliseum?"

Evelyn asked before adding, "I would make sure you would nip any behavioral problems in the bud before it becomes more of a problem, give her plenty of discipline to help her be good and get this Independence in the deadlands nonsense out of her head before she gets hurt. She's lucky she hasn't gotten seriously hurt before coming here."

Susan took a deep breath as she listened to Evelyn, "Yes, it was horrible and we're still discovering the extent of what was going on along with the coliseum network," she said remembering the past, "one of the worse things I saw was a surgeon ripping off the arms of youthlock and then throwing her into a pit with a zombie that had no legs at all..."

Thinking of Sadie in such a position made her sick, deeply sick, "Thank you Evelyn," she said, "I've grown soft that I sometimes forget the harsh reality of this world that we live in," she looked at Evelyn, "I know that I might be asking a lot from you but could you come with me," she smiled, "I think that having someone else here for a few minutes will help both myself and Sadie, I've already giving her a spanking earlier but I think having one in front of someone will help her understand the position she is in properply."

Evelyn thought about what Susan asked for her she thought at first thinking about declining the offer, she really need to get home back to her baby girl and relieve her emergency babysitter. But at the same time this was important for Susan. Soon she then said, "all right Susan only for a few minutes I really do need to get back home to my little Hellcat."

Evelyn followed Susan upstairs and into the guest room when she entered the room she saw the sleeping little youthlock on the bed. "Awwwww she looks so precious, she going to look absolutely darling in proper dresses." Evelyn said to Susan.

Susan was relieved that Evelyn was here with her, "I appreciate you doing this for me if you need anything at all in the future just ask, okay? I must admit I feel guilty for doing this seeing her asleep right now but it's something that I need to do."

Why did this feel so difficult? Susan gently run her hand through Sadie's hair, "Sweetheart I know that you are tired and want to sleep but we need to establish some rules and understanding starting with a spanking," she said softly yet firm, "now are you going to be a good girl and behave for me? I don't want to punish you anymore then needed, darling," she continued, "I've gotten some much needed advice just now and Evelyn is here to oversee your spanking and we can't keep her waiting." said Susan as she sat down and gently pulled Sadie over her lap.

When Sadie felt someone gently touching her, trying to wake her up the little youthlock woman got up and yawned, she sat up and stretched before rubbing her eyes wondering what time it was when your eyes adjusted she not only saw Susan but all so someone with her, an older woman. It took her a minute before she recognized her it was the woman that was Rat's caretaker or better yet her jailer.

Sadie was about to ask what was going on, as her brain was firing up with warning. It was all confirmed when Susan mentioned another spanking but this time in front of someone. At first she thought Susan was kidding she wasn't really going to spank her in front of someone, but when her former friend grabbed her arm and gently pulled her to her lap, Sadie pulled herself free and backed up to the backboard of the bed. "Susan are you fucking nuts I am not letting you spank me in front of someone."

Sadie didn't mean to curse, but the thought of getting another spanking and the thought of getting a spanking in front of someone was too humiliating to comprehend. Evelyn had to hold herself from not reprimanding and scolding the little girl for her bad language and not addressing Susan properly. But this was Susan's job as a mother and Evelyn was only there as observer, she would help get a bowl of warm water and a soap bar just in case Susan choose to wash the little girl's mouth out.

Susan sighed almost like a tired mother who was tired of her daughter's tantrums and outbursts, "You don't have a choice in the matter," she said, "I'm willing to let that swear slide giving that I did wake you up but if you do swear again I will wash your mouth out with soap," she continued, "I've been to kind to you, soft, which is going to stop now because it's more then obvious that you need a firm hand," stated Susan pulling Sadie with ease once again over her lap, "you've managed to talk your way out of a lot of things but not anymore," she lifted up Sadie's nightgown, "from now on it'll be mommy to you and not Susan, understand? Unless you want to be spanked more then you already are now?"

Susan raised her hand and started to spank Sadie, "You are a child at best," she spanked Sadie, "tell me what you are Sadie because you need to understand and realize the difference between yourself and every adult here in this town," she said, "we both know that your nothing more then a helpless little girl whose been nothing but lucky to survive, don't we? The only reason you've even survived this long is by hiding away."

She started to get in a rhythm, "If you were captured by the network you would be begging for this, for the safety I'll be giving you from now on," she continued, "do you think you could of stood a chance with your arms ripped off? With a zombie? In a arena? Mhm? Do you truly believe that? Without me stopping the network they would of expanded and don't think for a second the Lord of Iron could do something about it," she scoffed, "they already had plans and people in place to overthrow him and everyone else."

Susan continued to spank Sadie.

When Sadie looked Susan in the eyes she saw that the time for games was over there was no getting around to it, Sadie's first impulse was to run, but she first tried to reason refusing but before she even opened her mouth she was already taken over her ex-friend's lap.

Sadie desperately struggled in her Susan's tight grip kicking and squirming and trying to escape especially when her skirt was lifted up and her bare bottom was on full display. Then to Sadie's great horror the spanking started. Sadie could not help but Yelp more surprise then pain, but as the spanking continued and the firm hard-hits rain on her little bottom Sadie could not help but kick her little legs and try to pull herself free.

Even as the spanking continued and her attempts to escape Sadie listened to Susan, was this what she really thought about her, about all youthlocks. "Susan ow Susan st-owww-stop this is insane, ow ow ow I am n-not owww a-a child we went to school together for say for fucks sake owwwww."

Sadie said but the spanking continued and she soon started to curse and call Susan names she new like, "You psychotic abusing lunatic bitch." But as the spanking continued she could no longer not cry, "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Susan p-please stop please Susan waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it hurts no more."

Susan took a deep breath, "We went to school together, yes, but things have changed." she stated giving Sadie another spank, "If the world wasn't filled to the brim with zombies and psycopaths then maybe things would be different, maybe we'd be able to go out for drinks and not be in the sitution we are in now but that's not the case, is it? It's time to realize how vulnerable you truly are little one."

She grabbed a wooden spoon, "Swearing will get you nothing but soap and this spanking will continue until you call me Mommy and if I ever hear you call me anything else then you will get a spanking, instantly, do you understand?" said Susan as she started beating Sadie's already redden bottom with the wooden spoon.

Sadie kicked and squealed as the spanking continued her bottom feeling like it was on fire, "I am not sob a little one sob, Susan we are all most the ow same age waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

Sadie cried out as she covered her bottom with her hands, but it was no good as her hands were taken from her bottom and put behind her back and held there. Then her bottom was being hit with a spoon, despite her desperate kicking, crying and trying to get away and not call her ex-friend mommy the pain was to much and after her bladder broke she soon discovered she was wetting herself on her Susan's lap, all being watched by someone who would not help. "Su-Su sob mommy stop pwease no more waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." 

"We're almost the same age and yet you still have accidents like a toddler, please Sadie, we both know the truth of the matter and that your just a little girl at best trying to pretend to be an adult but we both know that your not and never will be one." she said harshly and yet she didn't mean it to be cruel at all.

Susan was relieved to finally hear Sadie call her Mommy. It made everything better and yet she didn't stop but she did slow down, "Good girl but I need you to admit and confess that you are just little girl pretending to be a adult and that you want your diapers." she needed to break Sadie down and this was the first step on a very long journey to do so.

Sadie absolutely hated herself for having said that, she felt like she just admitted defeat by saying those words. But it was only going to get worse. The spanking slowed but it did not stop when she was told what to say next she said, "Susan p-pwase no ahhhhh."  When she felt the hard fast hit to her bottom, Sadie sobbed out, "M-mommy sob pwase st-stop owwww n-no owwww more pwease i-its to much waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Sadie had stopped trying to escape all her moving around and crying and the spanking she was receiving had robbed her of her strength all she could do was lay over Susan and cry like a baby as her bottom with continually spanked.

Susan stopped for a moment, "It's never Susan to you and you will state that you want your diapers right now and need them or this spanking will just continue, do you want this to continue? Your poor botty is already so red and I don't want to be forced to spank you even more but I will if you continue this little charde of yours, little one."

Susan rubbed Sadie's back a little but kept the spoon firm in her other hand ready to start again, "Tell Mommy and Auntie Evelyn that you are sorry." she said looking at the woman with a frown, "I do apologise for this ."

Susan sighed. At least Sadie was calling her mommy but she needed it to stick....

When the spanking stopped Sadie was relieved, but she knew it would continue if she did not give Susan what she wanted, when she was told to all so apologize to the woman that had watched it all, Sadie looked at her with pleading eyes asking her for help without a word. But her heart fell in her stomach when the woman just said,

"Oh it's definitely no problem Susan, my little Charlotte was the same way during her first spanking, but little ones like her need a firm hand." Sadie wanted to scream, wanted to fight back but the fight was taken out of her and the front of the thought of another spanking loomed over her especially after her bottom was hit with the spoon again which made her Yelp and making what pee she had in her to come out, she said. 'P-P-Pwase I-I w-want sob, m-m-my diapers I-I hic need m-my hic diapers, I-I am sorrwe." 

Susan was more then pleased by Evelyn words and it made everything easier to do knowing that someone agreed with her and thought this was the best thing to do, "I have a feeling little Sadie will be over my lap a lot," she chuckled and was finally relieved to hear Sadie say that she wanted her diapers, "that's a good girl."

Susan very gently rubbed Sadie's bottom, "Now tell me who you are and who I am? You can do it sweetie." she knew that this was just adding salt to the wound but she knew that this was needed, "If you want to get back to your lil hellcat that's okay and maybe we can set up a playdate? I'm sure they would enjoy that at some point." said Susan with a smile.

Sadie squirmed uncomfortably on Susan's lap, she felt absolutely sick to her stomach and wanted to throw up, but was was relieved when the spanking stop at last. Sadie sobbed when Susan joked about her being over her lap even more and when Sadie bottom was touched she yelped.

When she was asked who she was Sadie did not want to say it she didn't want to give her Tormentor anymore satisfaction but when her bottom was lightly smacked she had no choice but to say. "I-I am a hic l-sob-little girl an-and sob y-your hic my mommy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." At that Sadie broke down and started a new round of crying. 

Evelyn smiled at Susan's words and said, "Oh that would be a lovely idea my little Charlotte could be a great help in helping your little girl to be a good girl." Thanked Susan for having her over and hoping the gift basket would help and if she needed any help not to hesitate to call her or the other caregivers that were in the town. 

• 2 weeks later...

Susan watched as Evelyn left her and Sadie alone together. There was no going back now to being nice and pretending that things were okay because they weren't and she needed Sadie to at least understand that she was in charge and that she was the one that decided what would or could happen, "You were very rude," she looked at the weeping youthlock with a almost tired look, "I really didn't want to do that you know?" she shook her head, "Well your punishment isn't over yet because I still have to deal with that potty mouth of yours, don't I?"

She gently rubbed Sadie's bottom, "Now I don't want to hear anymore swearing and deal with any tantrums at all, understand?" she asked softly yet firm ready to spank Sadie's bruised bottom once again if she needed to teach her friend a lesson.

Sadie cried she was absolutely humiliated from all this and when Susan said that her punishment wasn't over yet she looked at her, tears can snot running down her face. "how did you done fucking enough, why are you doing this I-I am an adult Susan for god's sake you know this is wrong you can't do this." Sadie said as she started to cough, her throat sores from all the crying and yelling she did. 

Susan quickly brought her hand down against Sadie's backside firm and harsh, five slaps, one right after the other with no pause, "I am now your Mommy little one," she said firmly, "you should appreciate that I only want what's best for you and wish to protect you but you don't, do you? You do know that only makes you a child? Only a child like yourself would be so ungreatful but that's okay because I'm going to show you that your nothing but a helpless little baby because we both know that's what you are and while you don't understand why I do this one day you will be greatful for this, for me and everything in this town and hopefully you'll come to terms with that fact."

Susan grabbed a paci from the basket along with some string, "I know that you can be smart but your not smart enough to trick me." she said as she easily inserted a tiny piece of soap into Sadie's mouth before inserting the paci and tying the string around her head, securing it in place, "And now for your hands...."

Pastal pink mittens with locks were quickly placed over the youthlock's hand with ease.

She knew that it was mean to not at least give Sadie some water beforehand giving the cough but she needed to teach her a lesson, "Sadie I'm going to explain something to you and maybe it will help you understand or not, I don't know but I won't repeat myself again in regards to what I'm about to say next," she paused, "each and everyday I look after the people in this town, each and everyday I have to make sure that raiders and rouges are either killed, sent to prison or reformed into being a better person, do you understand that? The reason why isn't just to protect the town but to stop the arena in this place from ever being built again." she held Sadie's chin tightly in her hand to force the youthlock to look at her.

"If it wasn't for me you would of been torn limb from limb at best," said Susan softly, "I've never left the arena mentally, I know that and maybe that's why I'm the way I am now but that can't be helped." she looked at Sadie and shook her head with a sigh, "Are you going behave? I'm guessing that soap isn't tasting very nice right now, mhm?"