LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your the only one left (private for cute little kokiri girl)

FalloutZone

Sadie felt absolutely guilty of what she had done as she stared at the struggling youthlock woman in the guards arms, Sadie new and kept telling herself that she couldn't take the risk while there might be a chance for her to escape with that youthlock woman called Charlotte, it was an extremely slim chance. Even slimmer in broad daylight.

Sadie could not help but flinch when she felt Susan pat her head, it was obvious that she wasn't fooled, but still it was better to play along. When Susan said they were going to go to the doctor's office Sadie followed as she definitely tried to ignore the betrayed and hurtful look the struggling youthlock with giving.

As they were heading into the building Sadie could not help but overhear the blond woman scolding Charlotte saying that Charlotte was going to get a good spanking and mouth soaping then they got home. 

When they were in the reception area of the converted mansion baby saw the doctor well built man and was probably been very popular with the ladies a good twenty years back, but now his hair was thinning out and there was something wrong about him. He seemed a tiny bit nuts, but honestly who wasn't in this day and age. 

As he was talking to Susan, Sadie only half listened  her mind was still filled with the sight of that youthlock, Sadie racked her brain trying remember about the youthlock, she remembered that girl's real name wasn't Charlotte it started with an N, Nina, Nora, Natalie, Naomi, Nancy that was her name Nancy, but she went by the nickname rat and she was called that because of how well she knew her way around the different underground systems, witch made her popular and an assist to a lot of people.

"So she was here after all." She couldn't help saying to herself, but made sure she said it as quietly as she could making sure the two regular sized adults didn't hear her. Soon it was time for her to get her shots Sadie new, it weren't just booster shots, but something that could make her feel sick and weak something probably to help loosen her bowels. 

Sadie hated needles and getting shoots, so definitely try to wiggle her way out of it especially not knowing what those shots actually contained. "I am fine I don't really need shots, I'm really not a big fan of needles" She said to the doctor.

The doctor shook his head, "No can do little lady! You need your shots and plenty of them! Now I've already examined you in great detail but I'm afraid that I'll need to do one more thing, Susan, hold her down, please."

Susan held Sadie firmly as the doctor started to remove her shorts, "Now I need you to lift up your legs so I can sort out a very important shot, can you do that? Can you be a big girl for me?" he asked softly waiting for Sadie to lift up her legs so he could inject a special serum into her bottom which would cause her to lose control completely and make diaper dependent forever like the rest of the youthlock.

Sadie yelp I she was lade over a table and her shorts were taken off, "Susan let go I hate shots and I don't want any in my bottom." Sadie wined out even if they were normal shots she didn't want them to be injected into a bottom like an infant, when she was asked by the doctor to lift her legs up to get her shots Sadie could not help with shake her head no.

Susan sighed, "Please behave and it'll be all over soon, okay? We can go back to my place and have lasagna together, how does that sound?" she said trying her best to sooth Sadie right now.

The doctor laughed, "That's fine, I'll just do it myself! Just thought that you wanted the more mature option is all..." he chuckled before lifting Sadie's legs with utter easy.

"Now no squirming! Don't want any accidents do we?" he teased holding the needle and quickly inserting it.

The fluid in the needle would take some time to work, "There all done!" he lowered Sadie's legs, "Acting like such a baby over a needle, really, I thought you could be a big girl giving your speech?"

Susan frowned and let Sadie's arms go, "That's enough doctor and I expect you to treat Sadie with some more respect."

The doctor laughed, "I barely tolerate you Susan but very well I'll try, if I must."

Susan shook her head as she grabbed Sadie's shorts and helped her get back in them.

Sadie squirmed terribly as her legs were lifted up and she received her first shot then another shot and another shot, the girl could not help but well out in pain and humiliation when the first needle that looked way to big was put in her followed by the two little ones. After the shots and her legs were put down Sadie sniffled and tried not to cry, but her bottom felt sore from the shots and she could not help but immediately threw her arms around Susan's west and hugged her sniffling and lightly sobbing.

Susan rubbed Sadie's back. This is what she wanted and yet she didn't feel happy about it at all.

She didn't want Sadie crying, she wanted her to be safe and happy yet she didn't know how to do both or if there was even a option to do both? It wasn't as if Sadie would willingly stay or even listen to her.

Susan picked the crying youthlock up into her arms and held her head against her shoulder be careful not to put any pressure on her sore bottom as she exited the doctor's room and hospital in annoyance, "I've got you, it'll be okay and we'll be home soon," she said trying to sooth her new little baby, "you won't have to see him ever again I promise, I'll make sure it's someone else if you need to go next time." she rubbed Sadie's back.

It was the afternoon and while things were busy it was a bit more quiet and peaceful then earlier.

Sadie was kicking herself for how she was acting not a confident woman or a survivor of the Dead Land but acting like a scared and upset little kid that needed her mommy to comfort her and while she hated Susan for all this, she did feel a bit better as she was picked up and hugged, being carried out of the makeshift Hospital. 

Sadie sniffled as she was carried out only looking up once or twice and seeing some people look at her, some with concerned faces, others with satisfied and knowing expressions like they were expecting this, they probably were expecting to see Sadie to look like a baby instead of an adult I'll be it a short and young looking adult. 

Sadie could not help but cure herself for even coming here again, why did she even come here again? was she still interested in looking for Rat or maybe she wanted to check out the settlement and sell her wares, wherever the reason she was now trapped here, at least for now.

Susan wanted to be careful, careful not to upset Sadie anymore then was needed and while she knew that she had Sadie where she wanted her she also didn't want her little girl to break or more importantly hate her. It would be a tricky thing to balance and she wasn't sure if she could avoid either option.

Back at the house, Susan, placed Sadie down on the sofa and grabbed a blanket for her which she placed over her, "There's dvds that you can watch if you want? Do you need a drink at all? You must be rather thirsty from all that crying but that's okay, it's healthy to cry." she coo'd gently.

Sadie was relieved when they finally got to the house, it was humiliating being carried all that way but Sadie honestly didn't feel up to it, she felt queasy and not just from the events of today, but from thinking about that youthlock called Rat she looked like she was dressed as a little girl going to church with the white dress and ribbons and Mary Jane shoes, Was Sadie going to have to dress like that what about the other youthlocks, what do they wear? She could not help wonder if she was going to be dressed like that, like something from the 1900s.

After she was laid the on the couch Susan gently coo'ed at her asking her if she wanted to watch some DVDs or have something to drink, Sadie looked at her and said, "I never had breakfast so is it possible I can have some lunch in the living room and yes I'll have some milk or apple juice please."

"How stupid of me to forget, of course, I'll go and make something quick so we can get your tummy all filled up properly," she gave Sadie a quick kiss to the forehead, "i'll be right back darling." would it be a good choice to start the babying now? Probably? She knew Sadie wouldn't be running away from her anytime soon and maybe she could convince the girl that it wasn't a bad thing to just let herself go properly? It would be difficult though.

In the kitchen Susan looked over what she had and decided to do home made mac and cheese, it was simple and quick enough to do. She made sure to add salt, pepper and a bit of garnish on top to add some flavour before grabbing some milk from the fridge.

Susan paused, wondering, should she get a sippy cup for Sadie? Maybe for dinner? For now she settled on a large plastic pint glass with a lid and a curly straw that had butterflies on. Susan then quickly grabbed some garlic bread as well so there was a bit more food for Sadie to have.

"Here we go!" she announced bringing out a tray and putting it on the table in the living room, "I hope you enjoy." she said with a grin. She did enjoy cooking and she couldn't help but have a passing thought that maybe she could convince Sadie to be her little helper in the kitchen at some point but that would have to wait, "are you well enough to feed yourself, honey?" she asked concerned sitting down next to Sadie.

Sadie laid on her side her bottom still a bit sore from the needle injections, her mind was going to different places first to that youthlock woman Rat, she knew she would see her again maybe in that school. She then wondered about the school, what was that going to be like? There was no doubt in Sadie's mind that it was probably going to be a school for youthlocks and it was probably going to be humiliating and babyish. 

Sadie's mind then went to what she was going to wear to school no doubt that Susan probably had some sort of girly dress waiting for her, the idea of wearing something as embarrassing as what Rat was wearing or even worse made her squirm uncomfortably. Sadie ran the possibility of escaping right now or escaping at night and the odds of a successful escape we're not high, unfortunately her best bet on escape would have to play by Susan screwed up game.

When Sadie saw the delicious food she smiled she was very hungry and this food looked absolutely delicious, she did look at the cup and the childish crazy straw in the glass, at least it wasn't a sippy cup or worse a baby bottle Sadie figured that Susan was going to start small with the mothering/babying. 

She was right when Susan offered to feed her, Sadie shook her head she at least was going to keep some of her dignity as long as she could, she sit up, but she winced a little bit, her bottom still stung from the needle. "Susan can I have something soft to sit on?" Sadie said and then added, "Like a pillow." Wanting to make sure Susan didn't think she wanted to be put in diapers.

Susan frowned at the wince and thought for a moment on what to do or get? Would her lap be comfortable enough? Possibly not and she didn't want Sadie to be in anymore pain then she already was so with a quick nod, she stood up, "I'll have a look."

A diaper did cross Susan's mind but she wanted to be mindful and take things slow for now just because it had been a big day so far and she really didn't want to start a fight with Sadie even though she knew that she would win.

A highchair wouldn't work right now....

Susan decided to grab a soft pillow, blue, slightly furry and nice to touch similar to how a plushie would feel. Returning she smiled at Sadie, "This should be nice and soft, maybe later I could put some cream on your bottom to help with the pain? Or maybe a heating pad?" she suggested sitting down on the couch and resting into it as she watched Sadie, lazily, like a tiger watching her cubs from underneath the trees gaze.

Sadie had got up from the couch and waited for the pillow, when she saw it she smiled and sat on it, it made her bottom feel a tiny bit better. When Susan suggested putting cream on her bottom or heating pad Sadie couldn't help but blush, she shook her head no and said, "No thank you if I do need cream I will put it on myself." 

Sadie started to eat her food, it tasted very, very good, she could not help wolfing it down and get a little bit messy in the process, after half the day she had from the moment she woke up, to finding she had wet the bed no doubt Susan's fault to being in court and finding out the truth and getting injected with who-knows-what, Sadie could not help it she just felt exhausted and the day wasn't even over yet after eating and drinking, Sadie let out a huge burp and excused herself.

Susan didn't say anything in response to Sadie putting the cream on herself, there was no need, she knew that Sadie would need her help to do so and if she didn't want her help, well, she would okay to be force the matter even if that meant giving Sadie a even more sore bottom.

Susan watched Sadie with a gentle smile, pleased, that her little girl was eating, "Such a messy baby." she couldn't help but coo and bring a tissue to Sadie's mouth wiping up the mess that was made, "Now I know that it's only the afternoon but you've had a busy day and I do believe a nap would do you good, mhm?" she suggested but it was less a suggesting and more of a statement as she wrapped her arm around Sadie bringing her in closer.

Sadie couldn't help but fuss a little bit on having her mouth cleaned it was obvious that Susan was ramping up the baby treatment a bit faster probably do to with rat, Sadie also knew it was only a matter of time before she was wearing diapers, but she hoped deep down that could that avoided that as long as possible. 

When Susan suggested a nap Sadie couldn't help but agree with her, a nap would probably help but Sadie did worry if she would have another accident, especially after being injected with whatever it was one of those needles. 

When Susan wrapped her arms around her and pulled her in for a hug Sadie couldn't help but try to escape but she stopped herself and calmed down, if Sadie was going to escape she would have to try and pretend to accept this babying a bit. "S-Sorry warn me when you're going to give up me a hug but you're right I would actually like to take a hour nap."

Susan smiled at how fussy Sadie was and did her best to hide her enjoyment of the situation knowing that Sadie didn't like this one bit but Susan was convinced that she knew what was best for her little girl even if her little one didn't believe that to be the case.

Susan was disappointed but not surprised by Sadie trying to escape her and knew that she would be battling against Sadie for a long time over this. Maybe in the future they could work out a deal but she knew that if she ever did bend over just a little that Sadie would runaway from her and word would get out.

She had a soft spot for Sadie, she really did and maybe that's why she hadn't just thrown her into the deep end? She wasn't a bad person just someone with a fucked up ideals and views yet maybe that did make her a bad person because she knew her views were.....fucked up?

Susan loosened her grip and hugged Sadie very gently, "I know things are bad," she said softly, "but it's not okay to be like this, to be like you are right now," she paused, "your lucky to have survived for so long." she knew zombies were becoming less of a threat but they were still out there along with some horrible people even worse then her.

"Let's get you settled down for a nap," she said softly deciding to pick Sadie up, "you can go without a diaper if you wish but if you do end up wetting the bed at all then you will find yourself over my knee and diapered until you can keep yourself dry and I don't want to hear any complaints or excuses on this, okay? Unless you want to go over my knee right now." she stated firmly showing that she wasn't going to take any bullshit at all while trying to at least give Sadie a chance even though diapers would be inevitble.

When Susan talked about how lucky Sadie was to survive so long and that things that might not be so bad Sadie could not help but roll her eyes, maybe it was a little bit of luck surviving the DeadLands so long, the world being home to monsters and madmen but a lot of it was hard learn skills and hard work.

Sadie did wonder if Susan believed in what she was doing was the right course of action, Susan wasn't dumb, but she was overprotective even before the apocalypse but never this bad Sadie would have to find out why her friend changed so much to become like that. 

When Susan pick up Sadie and started to take her up stairs to the bedroom Susan threatened a spanking if Sadie had another accident if she insisted on not wearing diapers. 'Oh come on Susan accidents happen and besides I'm an adult woman I don't need diapers." Sadie couldn't help but wine out, the near idea of wearing diapers filled Sadie with such deep humiliation even before the Apocalypse Sadie was proud that her bladder was strong enough to not need diapers like other youthlocks.

"Accidents happen and they can't be helped sometimes, I know, everyone has had them but the proper way to deal with them is to wear the right protection even if you don't want to wear them," she lectured, "what would happen out in the wastelands if your training pants leaked, mhm? Would you be able to deal with that and a zombie at your throat at the same time?" she questioned, "Lesser the risk the better chance there is to survive," she couldn't help but feel a sense of anger over this, "you need luck and skill to survive, I know that you've had some close encounters." she felt guilty, guilty when she saw the scars over Sadie's body despite having her own scars.

Susan decided to give Sadie a gentle spank, "No whining young lady it's unbecoming and while I will tolerate a bit giving that you are tired . I am not afraid to put you over my knee right here and now if you decide to continue on as you are."

Entering the plain bedroom, Susan, set Sadie down, "One last chance do you want to be a grown up and wear diapers to be or do you want to trust yourself that you won't have a accident while napping, mhm?" she said while grabbing a pale pink nightgown with teddy bears on for Sadie to wear for bed from the wardrobe.

Sadie couldn't help but feel angry at Susan talking to her like this like she couldn't take care of herself that's what she has been doing all these years looking after herself, "My training pants have never leaked." Sadie said defiantly and it was true she may wet a little bit but not to the point where her training pants were soaked.

When Susan give her a sharp slap on her bottom Sadie yelped in pain, "S-Susan don't do that my bottom has been though enough today sniff." Sadie said before letting out another yelp when she was sat on the bed. When Susan took out the nightgown Sadie blushed at the childish pj's and said, "I'll be fine I don't need diapers and I'll be fine just sleeping in my clothes, I am just taking an hour nap in fact I'll just use the bathroom now." Sadie said as she got up and rubbed her bottom a bit.

Susan wasn't sure how much more she could take. She knew Sadie was right abou a lot of things if not everything right now but she wasn't sure how much she wanted to deal with this, with Sadie and more importantly treating her with some decency.

She knew that what she was doing was wrong but still....

"Sadie." said Susan grabbing her arm, "I don't think you understand what's going on properly or what your punishment is going to be, I'm tired fighting with you on various matters and I'm half tempted to spank your bottom right now if you don't rethink your attitude properly."

Susan took a deep breath, "Go potty and then you will be put into a diaper, end of discussion." she let go of Sadie's arm.

Sadie yelp out in a mixture of pain and shock when Susan grabbed her arm and gave it a squeeze, "Ow Susan that hurts." When Susan was laying down the law Sadie was half tempted to give her former friend a strong head butt in the face before kicking her in the stomach as hard as she could but she's suppressed the urge.

After her arm was let go Sadie rubbed it and said," Susan you did not need to do that." Sadie said as she rubbed her arm then said, "Susan I am not wearing diapers and I don't need them, I mean that nighttime accident was just a one-time thing it was probably due to being sick and I am starting to feel a tiny bit better after getting something in my stomach. it's not going to happen again it's not like I was injected with something or ate something tainted."

Sadie said as she stared at her ex-friend's face a look of hurt in uncertainty was on it a bit, "And besides thanks to my speech at court you didn't get hurt. I mean I know my punishment if the go to school again but I don't think being in diapers is a part of it, I mean you would have told me when you were done talking to the judge." Sadie added hoping it would at least keep her out of diapers for a little bit longer.

Susan wasn't willing to let Sadie know the truth of the matter about the whipping, "I still might get whipped," she said, "and I didn't want to tell you about the diapers right then and there because you would of caused a scene but yes, they are part of your punishment and you are expected to wear them while your here because of what happened," she said, "your so sensitive about diapers and your height, it's crazy, look," sighed Susan, "just go to the bathroom and sleep tonight if you have a accident then we'll have to sort things out about it because I can't be cleaning up the bed everytime, resources are still hard to come by."

"I'm glad that your at least feeling a bit better," she sighed, "I don't trust that doctor at all but maybe I'm just being paranoid? You didn't feel weird or anything after? You felt okay? The people I speak to tend to be okay after visiting the hospital but with him it's always slightly different sometimes they throw up a bit more before getting better or something but he's in charge there and has made a rule that anyone whose new is suppose to see him jo matter what but it doesn't matter."

Sadie had to hide the smile she could at least go without diapers for now, when she heard Susan's reasoning about why she didn't mention the diapers Sadie said, "I mean I would be upset and embarrassed about having to wear diapers at my age, but who wouldn't be youthlock or not." 

Sadie was right even though youthlocks did wear some sort of protection whether it b diapers or pull up or like Sadie training pants. Still even if you wear diapers full time you are still a little embarrassed and wasn't such a surprise for Sadie who always had a good control over her bladder for the most part was going to have to be put into diapers for the first time in a long time. 

When Sadie heard about the doctor something clicked in her make her think how many other youthlocks were sent to that nut job and were forcibly injected with whatever was he injecting them with. When Sadie escaped this place she was definitely going to come back with an army and take care of everything, especially Susan and the doctor. But right now she thanked Susan give her a hug and went to the bathroom leaving her ex-friend alone to think.

Susan sighed. That was true. If the sitution was the other way around she would of probably ended up fighting whoever that person was who was trying to diaper and baby her but this was different because she wasn't in need of someone, in need of care....

Susan knew she had fucked up big time, she knew that she needed to be careful, very careful about everything because she knew that Sadie would run off somewhere but how could she keep Sadie here? Safe and secure? With no chance of running away...

There were things she could do...

Yet she couldn't do that....she was a monster but she wasn't someone who would do that....

She could remember her time at the arena and the various things the leaders would do from breaking bones, cutting legs and more horrible stuff to make fights more intresting. It meant that if she didn't take on harder fights she would of ended either dead, without a leg or something else.

No. She wasn't cruel like that and she just wanted to protect Sadie from people like that, that's all.

When Sadie got to the bathroom she closed the door and took a deep breath before sitting on the floor, "That was scary." She said to herself shaken up as she rubbed her arm, she didn't expect Susan to grab her like that. She could not help but think about what was going to happened next and what was going to happen tomorrow when she went to school, what was she going to see, what were the conditions that the imprison the youthlocks faced and what were the other youthlocks like in this screwed-up town?

She could not help imagine different horrifying scenarios that could take place in this town, she could feel her chest Titan and she started to hyperventilate. Sadie knew what to do to stop herself, she closed her eyes took a few deep breaths and her mind went to Rat, the youthlock looked okay, even those she was dressed like a child from the early 1900's she looked healthy and she didn't look like she lost any limbs and there weren't any surgical scars and her mind was still her own and she was able to communicate.

Sadie then thought about Susan and her desperate attempt to take care of her, if she truly had all the power here then all the other youthlocks were good condition like rat was, and there was that old receptionist that treated Sadie like she was a baby, but she didn't hit her or hurt her just embarrass her so that was a good sign that despite everything at least youthlocks were treated humanely. After taking a few more deep breaths Sadie got up off the floor went to the bathroom and washed her face, she even cupped her hand and took a few swallows of water before leaving the bathroom and heading back into her room.