LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your the only one left (private for cute little kokiri girl)

FalloutZone

While Sadie was busy, Susan, quickly sent a message out to the head council member/judge who would decide on what kind of punishment Sadie would get.

Susan could only smirk at the reply before texting back.

Text:

"I'm sure, I don't mind a little pain and if she decides to stop it then she gives up her trail as an adult and if she doesn't stop it then she's just shown that she is unable to consider others and take on the responsibility herself, it's a test that has worked time and time again. I'll see you tomorrow at noon."

Susan smirked and put her phone away into her back pocket.

Seeing Sadie in her sunny and cloudy training pants brought a smile to Susan's face, "You look cute and I've messaged the judge, you'll be going to court tomorrow at 12 so I can at least cook you some food."

Susan grabbed the footed pajamas that were a soft blue, "It gets cold in the night and it'll fit so I don't want any complaining, okay?" Susan took the oversized robe off of Sadie and easily started to get the girl dressed in the footed pajamas.

Doing the zip up at the front Susan smiled, "Let's get you tucked in, mhm?" said Susan deciding to carry Sadie on her hip to the spare bedroom which was next to her's.

It was plain looking and didn't have much bar a desk, chair, books, a bed and a few other furnishings. Susan tucked Sadie in, "Now sleep tight, I'll be in my bedroom if you need me."

When Sadie was in the bedroom she blushed and pouted when Susan made a comment about her training pants, but she nodded her head yes when Susan told her about the judge. Then Sadie saw the pajamas and almost went out a childish wine, but stopped herself but before she could take the pajamas and get them on Susan already was on top of that dressing her like she was a child.

Sadie couldn't help it but she fussed a little bit, "Susan stop I am an adult." But protests fell on deaf ears, after she was zipped up Sadie was about to say something but let out an epp when she was picked up and taken to the bedroom. Before she could even make a little bit of protest she was then laid in the guest bed and tucked in like a small child and soon was left alone. "What the fuck is happening? He's treating me like a little kid, no all most like a toddler." Sadie then laid down, a nap would do her good and help her to relax and after her nap come up with a plan to get out of this crazy situation.

Susan waited until Sadie was asleep properly before sorting everything out including the spare bedroom redesign because after tonight she would have her baby, one way or another, and she didn't care how awful she had to be to get what she wanted espescially when she knew it would be in Sadie's best intrest on top of her desire to control the tomboy.

She had everything planned.

The lords could be a problem but she knew that they wouldn't do anything straight away and even if they did do anything she was prepared for the worse. Susan went to sleep feeling content for once.

Waking up early Susan got dressed and made her way to the kitchen to start up a fry up for both her and Sadie. It would be nice and filling. Susan also made sure to add some meds just incase her little girl got any bright ideas, once done Susan headed up to the bedroom and knocked on Sadie's door deciding to hold her mommy side in for a bit, "Are you awake?" she asked softly but firmly.

Sadie had slept well doing her nap despite how the day went, even though she intended to take a nap, but combined with the ride over here the late lunch, the bath and the spanking she received she just felt incredibly tired and slept most of the day away she did get up she saw her dinner which was gumbo soup and a note with said Susan didn't want to wake her up so just left her dinner on the desk.

Sadie spent the rest of the day reading her survival books from her backpack, going though her backpack and coming up with a few Escape Plans. She formulate some plans and went back to bed.

But when she woke up Sadie was in for a surprise when she opened her eyes, she felt a bit ill, was she catching a cold this was the one thing she needed, but as Sadie started moving around he felt something something wet and when her eyes adjusted to the Gloom of the room she then she sew a small wet spot on the blanket she was covered up with then felt something that made her panic, she pulled off the covers and almost screamed she had discovered that she had wet the bed and it wasn't just a little dribble her the bed and the hoodie PJ for absolutely stoked.

Sadie could not believe it she had not wet the bed since she was a little girl, she then she thought she was having some terrible nightmare but the moment she put her hand on her wet pajama crotch she knew it was real.

Sadie knew she needed to hide this or 
Susan would never let her live this down, panic come soon as Sadie desperately tried to hide what she did only soon enough a knock come to the door it was Susan. "D-D-Don't come in I-I am not decent." Sadie said as she quickly covered the wet bed with a new blanket and tried to get undressed but was having trouble with the stupid zipper.

"You don't sound okay? Look I'm coming in? I'm sorry for barging in but...."

Susan could only stare at Sadie in disbelief and blushed slightly, "L-let me get that for you," said Susan feeling a little bit empathy for Sadie even though it was her fault and she still desired this she didn't want to be cruel to Sadie unless she had to be, "how about you go take a shower? And I clean up in here, okay?" she said undoing the zipper only to see how soaked Sadie's training pants were.

This was perfect, "Do you have any spare training pants?" she asked softly trying to be gentle like a mother to a child, "I know this is embarrassing but it's okay, I don't think any less of you," she said softly, "I see a strong brave women whose tired and stressed out," she passed, "whose anxious and probably thinks the whole world is her enemy because she had no one she could trust?" said Susan hoping that Sadie would believe her words because while she did think Sadie should be a child or even her baby, she did see Sadie in that way and only wanted to help her even though her idea of helping was less than ideal.

Susan sighed softly.

When Susan was coming in Sadie yelled out no but it was too late Susan was already in the room seeing what she had done, Sadie tried to formulate words but she couldn't get them out properly she was far too upset and humiliated, but she did find her voice when Susan unzipped her pajamas.

'NO SUSAN STOP." but it was too late, the pj's were unzipped and absolutely stoked training pan we're on display. "I-sniff-I c-can sniff explain." Sadie said as she fought hard not to cry, but it was a losing battle especially when Susan spoke to her in a reassuring way like a mother speaking to her child witch only made Sadie upset worse.

"P-P-Please Susan I-I can sniff explain I sniff think I'm s-sick, I-I don't w-w-wet sob the bed I FUCK." Sadie yelled out when she was starting to wet herself again, even though it wasn't even a lot I'll pee just probably a little bit it still broke Sadie making her start to cry like a baby as she held her crotch Crossing her legs trying to make the accident stop. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

Susan was shocked for a moment before quickly bringing Sadie's into her arms and lifting her up so her head was resting against her chest, a hand on her head and a hand under her bottom, Susan, didn't care about the fact that she needed to change now as well, "It's okay, it's okay," she said bouncing Sadie softly doing her best to comfort the crying youthlock, "these things happen and I don't think any less of you sweetheart," she continued holding Sadie tight and close to her, "we'll get you to the doctor's first and foremost, I'll even take a punishment from the courts if need be but first we need to get ourselves washed up," Susan started to run a bath and continued to hold Sadie, "let it all out."

Susan continued to hold Sadie as the bath ran, gently bouncing her, "I know this is embarrassing but we're both going to have to take a bath together."

Susan stripped Sadie of her terribly soaked and leaking training pants before setting her down in the tub.

Susan quickly got rid of her own clothes and got into the bath, pulling Sadie close to her, both naked with Sadie resting against her front, "I've got this." she said giving Sadie a kiss to the back of her head as she started to lather her baby girl up with strawberry scented soap

Sadie didn't how this had happened, she had never had an accident like this before maybe when she was a real little girl and now just looked like one. But here she was in soaked and leaking training pants crying her eyes out like a big baby. 

When Susan picked her up and started to bounce her like a toddler and speaking encouraging the things like it wasn't her fault and to let it all out, it only made the girl feel worse and even more humiliated as she wrapped arms around her friend's neck and cried as she was taken to the bathroom and the tub was filed up.

When Susan then said they were both getting a bath together Sadie begged her not too. "N-No sob I-I c-c-can hic do it myself waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Even those deep down Sadie knew she was not in the right head space. But she was soon stripped naked and put in the tub, Susan joining her and lather her up, as Sadie little naked body resting against her friend's bigger body. "P-P-Pwease st-stop hic I-I am a sob g-grow up hic." Sadie said squirming uncomfortable in the tub trying to get some semblance of maturity back.

Susan shook her head and sighed gently, "Hush," she wiped away at Sadie's tears, "darling you are ill and being ill is a serious matter, you should understand that? I know that your a big girl," she continued to comfort, "a big girl accepts help even though it might make them feel embarrassed, isn't that so?" she said calmly enjoying the way Sadie was reacting to her and all that was happening.

"Let's get you all washed up and then we can go to the courts quickly, mhm?" she said grabbing a sponge and starting to scrub Sadie properly as she kept a firm grip on her.

"I know that you must be scared but I've got you now and nothing will hurt you again," she paused only to smile, "except for my hand but only if you're naughty and we both know that your an adult so you shouldn't have to worry one bit about being spanked because only naughty girls get spanked don't they?" she tickled Sadie lightly and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Everything will be okay." she said soothingly rubbing in the soap and sponge trying to get Sadie to relax almost as if she was at a spa getting pampered.

Sadie's head was a mess of emotions, fear, anger, embarrassment and sadness, when Susan spoke to her, it was more like she was speaking to a child then to an adult and a friend, hell even when they were teenagers Susan always helped her, or  treated her like a child, like a little sister, but she do back off when it became a bit too much and she was told to and she did know her limits, but now Sadie was not sure.

When Susan mentioned the threat of another spanking Sadie shuttered, "would Susan really spank me again?" Sadie thought in deep embarrassment, but her embarrassing train of thought was interrupted when her tummy was tickled making her giggle and splash a bit before getting a kiss on the cheek, "Susan stop you know I don't like being tickled on the tummy." Sadie said one of the things she didn't like was how sensitive she was to tickling especially in her tummy and armpits. She then felt Susan get back to washing her like a baby she couldn't help but thoughts and squirm a bit as she was washed up, she could not help it, she just wanted to get this over with get dressed and try and salvage this disaster.

Susan simply ignored Sadie's protests because there was no point in paying attention to them and equally she wanted to establish, mentally, that she was the adult and Sadie was nothing more then a cute babbling toddler who needed their mommy to look after them. It was going to be a long and difficult road but Susan was positive that they would get there eventually to the point of where Sadie would be a good and happy baby for her.

It didn't matter how long it would take because she would see this till the end unless something happened but she knew what she needed to do to protect herself incase Sadie ever did try to attack her.....

Susan, once done, quickly sorted herself out before lifting Sadie out of the tub with her, "All clean!" she announced with a chirp as she dried Sadie and then herself off, "Now then let's get you some fresh clothes, mhm?"

Without a care and completely naked herself, Susan, took herself and Sadie into the master bedroom, "Don't worry i've got something modest for you," said Susan wanting to calm Sadie's fears as she placed the youthlock down on her bed, "so are you going to wear a diaper or go without underwear?" asked Susan dressing herself quickly before grabbing some blue jeans and a white t shirt, "This is the best I can do for you unless you want a dress?" she said with a smile. The shirt and jeans was something normal and Susan wanted Sadie to feel as normal as possible because she knew that her little girl would have a accident at some point in the day and Susan wanted her little one's sense of adulthood destroyed as much as possible which meant pretending to give Sadie a chance at being an adult or more so pretending to let her believe that she was one.

Sadie was a squirming mess as she was cleaned up, but as she was cleaned she knew that Susan was probably going to ask about the tattoo that was on her back, but right now she did stop Susan from cleaning her lower regions and was thankful that she could do it herself. After she and Susan were cleaned up Sadie was taken out of the tub and was been wrapped up in a towel before being picked up by Susan and taken to the her bedroom.

After she was dried off much too her fussing, she was given a couples of choices the first was asked if she wanted to wear diapers Sadie immediately said no before Susan had a chance to say anything else, Sadie blushed and said, "S-Sorry no thank you I will go without them." 

She was then asked if she wanted to wear jeans and a shirt or a dress, which she immediately chose the pants and shirt, Sadie wasn't into wearing any thing girly even before the collapse, she was always a bit of a tomboy and preferred something practical. 

Plus there weren't lot of dresses that give off a feeling of maturity for her.
Sadie was then looked over by Susan witch made the little Women uncomfortable. Sadie was looked over by Susan seeing the big prominent scar on her chest as well as the little scars and marks on her, witch Sadie saw a look of concern and worry on her friend's face that looked like a mother horrified at seeing something bad happen to her baby. "It's no big deal, we all have scars just some of them you can see." 

"Still..." said Susan softly, "scars like these shouldn't exist on you or anyone, it isn't fair but neither is life," she said quietly as she grabbed the shirt and put it on Sadie, "I want to try and create some normality for everyone so people can at least live well now compared to before," she looked over each scar and wasn't sure what to say, "was it just zombies for you or?" people could be cruel and even worse then zombies.

She held the jeans open for Sadie to step in, "If you have a accident during the proceeding you will be viewed as a toddler so I recommend that you go to the toilet beforehand, okay? I know that I'm overbearing but you don't want the judges thinking that you are incapable of looking after yourself which will happen if you piss yourself or worse, they don't care that your a youthlock at atll, they will judge based on how you respond and act so please be careful because I don't want anything horrible happening to you."

Susan sighed softly only to smile, "We best get going, mhm?" she grabbed Sadie's hand and started to walk her to the courts once Sadie was properly dressed and ready to go.

Sadie rubbed her arm when Susan talked and looked over her scars, "After this is over how about we just go back to your place and we can catch up properly if I'm feeling a bit better." It was all that Sadie could say at the moment, they would definitely swap stories and talk about some things especially the wolf tattoo on her back.

Sadie hated needles all her life, if she had to get a shot she would get a shot, but she still hated them she remembered when she got the tattoo it was two years after the collapse she completed a successful mission for the iron lord with his men, after one of the men said they should get tattoos to celebrate, Sadie declined at first but she was told that she could simply be put to sleep and get the tattoo while she's resting it took some convincing especially from Jack who was the leader of the group. 

When Sadie was in the tattoo parlor she  was very nervous for the whole ordeal, many times she wanted to back out, but a mixture of stubbornness and not wanting to seem like a child helped her push her fears aside. She did spent a good 2 hours looking over tattoo designs, what she liked the most was wolf tattoos that had skulls on them, she decide to take the fourth one she saw it was a wolf wearing a human skull as a hat.

Sadie always liked wolves and foxes growing up they were just so mysterious and beautiful looking, after she was sedated she woke up with her first tattoo, she was actually very proud of it and it made her look and feel very badass, she absolutely loved the showing it off.

After she was dressed Sadie went to the bathroom and concentrated real hard and went a bit, after that she went outside with Susan. Sadie did pout a little bit when Susan held her hand, she wasn't a child but truth be told she didn't exactly feel her best and she did appreciate her friend holding her up a bit.

"There's a lot we've both been through, a catch up, a proper one would be good..."

Susan wondered curiously if they would even be able to have that catch up? Or would things go south and she would end up spanking Sadie in a couple of minutes in front of everyone?

The courts was in a old building. It was a old school gym of some kind that had been done out by the town, "This won't be done in private, it was agreed by the council that everything would be out in the open and that anyone can watch what's going on, I'm sorry." said Susan as she went to the reception area in the old gym.

"Susan!" said the receptionist, "Judge Kane is waiting for you both and he doesn't seem happy at all so be careful."

Susan took in a deep breath and walked her way into the sitting area of the court and towards a plump man, "I apologise for any lateness on our behalf."

Kane huffed and looked down at Sadie, "Go to the booth and make your statement, you already know why you are here and we already have a list written up on what should be done according to your own personal defense but first...."

Kane nodded to the three guards, one grabbing Sadie and the other two grabbing Susan, "It is with great sorrow that this must be done but the rules have been set and Susan because you vouched for your friend, Sadie, you will be whipped, and due to your position as mayor you won't be giving any medical support for the first twenty four hours."

Susan nodded her head, "I understand."

The two guards took Susan over to a podium and started to tie her hands.

Judge Kane looked at Sadie, "Laws are to be abided by, do you have anything to say or do?"

Sadie felt extremely nervous as they approached the gym, she knew what she was going to say she had rehearsed it and despite how the day started Sadie was confident that she could word her way out of this. When she saw the judge she could tell that he wasn't happy and that wasn't a good sign, but what shocked her was when three guards came to them, one grabbing her and the other two grabbing Susan.

When the judge Kane said they would be whipped, Sadie could feel her stomach churn a bit but she had to remain calm when the judge asked she had anything to say, Sadie took a deep breath and started her speech.

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury and the town it has been many years since the collapse, since civilization as we knew it back then fell apart, in this new world of monsters and zombies and mad men, how many of us have traveled the deadlands in the early days or now, how many of us have carried a weapon whatever it be a gun or knife for protection.

I know that I broke your trust by bringing a weapon a wooden knife into the sanctuary, but how many Sanctuaries have we been in where it seems safe only for it to be a trap or to fall apart due to outside or inside forces, how many loved ones and comrades have we lost because we believed in a word called safe. 

I can answer that too many because we believed in the old definition of safe, I understand the law of not carrying a weapon into a sanctuary but how many of you carry a knife, a small caliber pistol with you just in case, how many of you have a loaded gun in your room knowing, fearing the time when you will be called upon to use it."

Sadie scanned the crowd looking from face to face especially the faces of the guards and judge Kane, some faces were mixture of deep thought and consideration, some were even guilt which meant they to carried a weapon, some were dismissive but knowing that they were people that felt guilty for carrying a weapon themselves or we're deep consideration, Sadie knew she was swaying the people to her cause.

"I will gladly take Susan's punishment for her for she is not to blame for my own actions, blame me for my choices but I only ask that you consider why I did what I did for again how many of us have traveled the deadlands and found a place of sanctuary only for it to be a place of death. Even the Lords themselves whom I worked with two, especially the iron Lord has said that is good to be prepared even in safe areas." 

Sadie tried to produce the coin of the iron lord But realize she must have forgotten it in her bag but despite that blunder she went on. "So again I ask you to spare Susan and allow me to take her punishment as well as my own, she should not be punished for something she did not know, we are civilized, this is the time were compassion and mercy is shown for violence is not strength and compassion is not weakness."

After Sadie was done her speech she gazed over the crowd a lot of people were shocked some actually even clapped at least one of the guards actually clapped too, until being slapped upside the head. Sadie looked over to the judge who looked like a man who had just had a rough night sleep, he gave the order for Susan and Sadie to be let go. Soon judge Kane got up from his chair saying he would have to consider these words, he dismissed everyone from the courtroom and retired to his office waiting for Susan to talk to him alone.

The speech was amazing and Susan was equally impressed and unnerved by it because of how powerful it was...

She felt moved, emotionally and could feel her heart racing and she didn't like that at all because for the first time in a long while she felt uncertain about her plans, her leadership and what she was doing.

Her heart was in the right place or at least that's what she told herself at night but she knew truthfully that wasn't the case. The truth of the matter was that she needed control and the arena had broke her in various ways that meant she had to see everything and everyone as a threat even if they weren't.

Youthlocks...

Susan looked at Sadie. She did want to protect her and she knew that she was going the wrong way about it, about everything but she needed to be in control, she needed to be the one on top otherwise things would fail and she never wanted to go back to that hell hole she crawled out of even if that meant treating Youthlocks as little kids because of her control issues and need for some normality.

Susan took a deep breath as everyone left and went over to Sadie, "W-we'll talk in a bit, okay?" she stammered, "I need to go talk to the judge alone and see what he says but I'll be back soon..."

Sadie's speech had rattled her badly.

Susan took a deep breath and went into Judge Kane's office, "Well I didn't expect that at all." she said looking at Kane with a strong gaze but one that was more anxious then normal.

When Susan came to her Sadie felt relief that she was able to save her friend from punishment she knew that she wasn't out of the woods yet but for now things looked to be in control. Susan told her she would going to speak to the judge, Sadie nodded and went to the receptionist and asked her if she could tell her were the bathroom was.

The receptionist who looked to be about in her late-40s smiled and ruffled Sadie's hair saying, "All right sweetie let me take you to the potty." Sadie scowled at that comment, but did not say anything even when her head was held and she was taken to the bathroom. When she was at the bathroom the reception asked if she needed any help Sadie smiled and said no. When the receptionist went back to her desk Sadie looked around to make sure no one was looking before shooting the receptionist the bird behind her back, before heading into the bathroom.

When Sadie was in the bathroom stall she sat on the toilet and let out a sigh of relief, she was certainly nervous, the speech she had given had worked its magic, it had worked in other settlements were weapons were not allowed and she was caught. She hoped she would either be banished from the settlement or forced to pay a fine or something but whatever punishment she was going to have seemed to have dissipated, she just hoped Susan was going to be okay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Judge Kane came into his office the portly man sat down at his desk letting out a huge sigh, he rubbed his forehead he was not expecting a speech like that he was expecting her to freak out and try to run or try to save Susan, he was expecting the youthlock to make a scene. Honestly when Susan had called him at night telling him what she wanted him to do he thought she was nuts, he understood her reasoning but actually whipping her in front of people just didn't really seem right.

When Judge Kane saw 
Susan walked in the portly man straightened up, "Sorry boss, I know you gave me the order to have you whipped in front of the crowd to give the illusion that you could be held accountable, but I wasn't expecting that speech and the way some the crowd looked after I thought if I did do anything they might have rioted."

Judge Kane had known Susan since the days that she was a gladiator for his previous boss he was an accountant and had a minor in law degree for his old boss, so when Susan overthrew the previous boss and took his head she saw worth in his skills and appointed him as official judge for the town. "So boss what do you want me to do about the punishment what sentence should I give her, I know the plan was to basically give her a spanking when she threw a tantrum about what was going to happen, but now since that plan has basically hit the road what should I do?"

• 2 weeks later...

Susan sighed deeply, "The speech was nothing short of incredible and the crowd was moved easily by it so don't worry about not following through on the orders I gave you last night," she couldn't help frown, "I'm worried that I might be in over my head with this," she joked slightly, "I didn't expect Sadie to be like this," she mumbled trying to make sense of everything including what she wanted, "do you think I'm wrong about all this?" she asked softly.

She rarely talked to anyone about her doubts except for a few people, here and there, it was rare for her to open up, "Am I doing the right thing? I want her safe? I want everyone to be safe..."

Susan couldn't help but look at the blue skies through the open window, "One week at the school," she mumbled, "the learning centre, maybe? Or maybe something else, I don't know? I just can't let her go and get hurt, she won't listen to reason at all and I wish I could think of something..."

Susan rubbed her forehead, stressed, "Maybe due to her outburst she can be deemed as a child somehow? Maybe something like a provisional? We have that don't we? Written in our law that people can be sentenced for up to a month with restricted adult rights? And are giving a guardian? Has it changed at all? I've been so busy with cleaning out other arenas I haven't had the chance to catch up with any of law changes properly, I know that I have final say but I still want things to run without me incase anything happens..."

Judge Kane didn't really know what to say when Susan asked if she was doing the right thing on the one hand Kane did think youthlocks were not as helpless as some people thought, but the DeadLands with extremely dangerous especially for someone who was the size of a child and usually had the bladder of a toddler. 

Kane rubbed his hand, he really didn't know what to say honestly he was always grateful for Susan for not killing him when she took his former boss's head and had it stuffed and mounted. 

"All right how about one week at the preschool, if she starts having accidents I know we may be able to convince some people that she needs to be looked after and like you told me you're planning on looking after her so we can restrict her adult rights and are giving a guardian like the other YL's, the sound good?" 

Kane said before adding, "And who knows maybe she will try to launch escape attempt once she sees out what's going on which will increase her sentence and prove that she's incapable of looking after herself or following the rules."

Susan listened to Kane and nodded, "That sounds good and should work out well, I think that's our best shot, thank you, Kane," she said, "I knew keeping you around would help and I knew that the arena was none of your doing, you were just trying to survive like the rest of us." she said before leaving and going back over to the reception area.

Susan wished deeply that she simply that she only had to act stressed but that wasn't the case, sadly, she was very stressed out and slightly anxious from everything that had taking place today so far and it was only the morning, what a awful day.

"We have a lot to talk about, huh?" she tried to smile, "the judge," she sighed, "thinks one week at school would be punishment enough for you," she paused and watched Sadie closely, "it's a learning center and depending on what you do or how you do will determine things," Susan took Sadie's hand, "you'll be treated like a little kid though because, well, it's a school for kids and I don't know where the Judge has put you yet but it could be as bad as going to preschool or something? I don't know..."

Susan held Sadie's hand tighter, "We've got a doctor's appointment to make and I don't want us to be late at all," she walked fast but slow enough not to rush Sadie,"I'm sorry about all this, I really am, my head is in a terrible state." it was the most honest she had been with Sadie since she saw her and truthfully she was ill, mentally, but there was nothing she could do because the world wasn't ever going to go back to normal which meant she had to be this way, right? She had no other choice, no other option and she needed to save Sadie, she needed to save everyone she could possibly save even if it meant doing things that were wrong.

"We'll talk properly over dinner, yeah? After the doctor see's you, we're nearly at the hospital now, thankfully."

Sadie sat on the toilet worrying what was going to happen next she couldn't help it even though her little speech had worked things were still up in the air she, after going to the bathroom and washing her heads Sadie took a few deep breaths and went out to reception area.

When the receptionist saw her she asked, "Did you have any trouble going potty little one?" Sadie desperately wanted to tell the woman to fuck off but held her tongue, took a deep breath and said, "No everything went well." Sadie felt relief when she saw Susan and went to her, when Susan explains her punishment Sadie was a bit taken aback having to go to school, she may look like a little kid but she was an adult woman, but it was better than being banished or having to pay a fine and going to school with real kids was embarrassing but doable. And being treated like a little kid while humiliating was also doable.

Sadie looked at the clock it was almost 11 having skipped breakfast to make it to the court appointment Sadie was really hungry she also didn't really feel well she felt a bit weak, it was more than likely some sort of a cold and while she much rather have went back to Susan house, going to the doctor's was probably the best. 

Sadie walked with Susan to the hospital holding her hand when they got to the building Sadie saw it wasn't a traditional hospital it looked more like a mansion that was converted into a hospital. But she could say anything the front doors flew open and a little girl possibly 7 or 8 years old came running out a look of panic and Desperation on her face that was all that Sadie could see because the little girl accidentally ran into her knocking her and herself to the ground.

Susan was shocked to see a little girl run out of the hospital but quickly recognised her as one of the Youthlocks that had travelled here about a month back. It was probably the worse thing that could happen right now for her and she had to act fast to make sure nothing bad would happen, she couldn't let Sadie know the truth about this town or at least this truth, not yet, not until there was no doubt in her mind that her little girl had no possible way of escaping.

The youthlock breathed heavily and was shaking with adrenalin as she looked at Sadie with a desperate look before glancing up to see Susan and instantly frozed in utter terror before quickly getting back up on her feet and with tremendous determination she just as quickly pulled Sadie up with her hand trying to pull the other youthlock along with her, "Run, run now with me or your fucked." she said plain and simply as she pulled Sadie along a little with her uncaring that there was guards nearby that had been called by someone or the fact that Susan, the mayor, was right there and simply watching the act with a critical look wondering what Sadie would do right now with the other youthlock who was wearing a simple white dress with matching Mary Jane's and ribbions in her hair.

Susan was torn but knew she had to do or say something, "Sadie!" she called out loudly deciding that to be the best act instead of running after them even though the youthlock were close by, "You need to come back here, your appointment is soon." said Susan deciding to let Sadie choose on the matter of either running away and thus making her punishment harsher or returning to her.

The Youthlock looked at Sadie, "You are beyond fucked if that fucking psyco is interested in you," she said in disbelief, "look you can either go to her and end up shitting yourself for the rest of eternity or you can come with me," she held out a electric tazer to Sadie with a grim look, "it's your choice." she gestured towards a small gap underneath a nearby building that would be difficult for a adult to go through but not a youthlock, "I have a stash hidden under there." she said ready to run quickly.

Sadie started to get up after being knocked on the grown knocked to the ground when she got up she saw a little girl wearing a simple white dress with matching Mary Jane's and ribbions in her hair. But it only took Sadie a couple seconds to realize it was actually youthlock like her and not just any youthlock, but the one she was hired to find those months ago that led her to come to this town.

Suddenly a sickening revelation hit, suddenly all the little things and gestures people were doing to her suddenly had the much darker meaning and and then she thought about her wetting the bed. Sadie found a mixture of emotions churning in her stomach, fear, disgust, but most importantly fury towards the town, towards herself for being so stupid. But most importantly at Susan who started this whole thing,

When the youthlock grabbed her and started pulling her Sadie subconsciously started to go to with her until Susan called her out, the youthlock had a taser her hand and told Sadie out of earshot of Susan about the staff she had. 

Sadie weighed her options she could try the unsure things team up with this youthlock and attempt to escape together, but if she failed she would make the situation worse for herself, but if she played along and bought her time she could escape. But if she did play along she may end up being in diapers and having to use them and the idea made her ill. 

Sadie knew what she had to do, she did not like it but it was the most Surefire way to get out of here. Sadie pulled herself free from the youthlock and ran to Susan and hide behind her like a scared child shocking both the youthlock and Susan. The youthlock was left flabbergasted and in that short shocked moment guards were upon her before she even had a chance to do anything she was grabbed and disarmed making the youthlock fight and swear like a sailor. 

"Charlotte, young lady you are in so much trouble." An older woman who looked to be in her early forties said as she was walked towards the guards. Sadie knew that this woman was this youthlock's caretaker, no her jailer.

Susan hadn't expected that at all and while pleased by the fact that Sadie had returned to her like a scared little child she knew that the gig was up and that she could no longer pretend or at least pretend that she was a Good person in all of this even if her intentions came from a Good place but that could easily be argued.

Susan gently placed her hand down on Sadie's head and very gently petted her like a scared little kitten that needed comforting but she doubted that Sadie was truly scared. There was a obvious sign to Susan when people were genuinely terrified and she knew that sign well....

Could this be a act? Maybe? She wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth though.

The youthlock, Charlotte, couldn't help but scream and rage as she did her best to wriggle out of the guards grip while using the tazer like a sword which one of the guards instantly hit out of her hand. The blonde haired woman couldn't help but sob in dismay. Charlotte wasn't even her real name. It was what Mommy had decided to call her and she hated it, she hated it so much! Her name was Nancy but that didn't feel right to her 'Mommy' at all so the name Charlotte was born. It was horrible. She used to be known as 'Rat' or 'Sewer Rat' because of how well she knew her way around the different underground systems. It made her popular and a assest to a lot of people because if there was anything that needed to be checked out she was the one that people called.

'Charlotte' looked at Sadie with a angry stare and tears running down her face knowing that whatever rights she had now would be gone, forever. It was difficult not to hate the other youthlock right now despite understanding why, why she had run back and hid behind Susan.

Saving your own skin was normal.

Susan let out a deep breath, "I think we've seen enough let's go in, mhm? We need to get you checked up after all...."

A doctor was already waiting in the reception room. He was tall, well built and would of probably been very popular with the ladies a good twenty years back but now his hair was thinning out and there was something wrong about him, he looked unhinged somehow but no one could really place a finger onto why nor did anyone care once he started to use his charm, "Well isn't it great to finally see you again mayor, how long has it been and who is this I wonder, mhm? You can't be the great Sadie? The Lord of Iron's righthand woman?" he joked, somewhat, "Let's get you looked at, mhm, maybe you can tell me more about the Lord of Iron, we used to work together, you know? Before he became a Lord, that is, terrible shame with what happened to his brother, very terrible, isn't that right Susan? A arena wasn't it? I still don't know if he truly knows what happened but neither did I until I watched some of Susan's old tapes, you really should check some of them out," he rattled on as he went through the motions of examine Sadie over, "and Susan, are you sure you don't want me to check you over for any head injuries?"

Susan stood with her arms folded over her chest and a scowl, "I've been looked over and I don't need a check up again." she said coldly.

The doctor just nodded only to snigger, "You know that I've seen your medical record," he teased like a child trying to get Susan riled up, "I think I'm done anyway, nearly, I don't think you'll need much besides a couple of booster shots and maybe to take it easy for a bit? I hope your not like Susan and decide to overwork yourself to a blackout." he laughed loudly grabbing the various needles, "Now I just need Madam Mayor to hold you down, don't want you running away, after all, don't worry this won't hurt much but we will have to get rid of your shorts..."