LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your the only one left (private for cute little kokiri girl)

FalloutZone

Sadie was really impressed that she wasn't the only person she knew that had made a good life for herself during this dark age, "Here um do were is your bathroom." Sadie asked before being pointed to the upstairs. Sadie then put her Grim Reaper backpack down on the floor and went upstairs to the bathroom. With that going on Susan got a call about from her law enforcement about the backpack that Sadie had, "Nothing unusual boss, nothing that could be detected in a metal detectors that would be considered dangerous." The man on the phone said before adding, "Oh yeah just to tell you the delivery of diapers wipes and powder for the little ones and the youthlocks will be arriving today, as well as a few medicine and herbs from The Lord of Medicine delivery man." 

The lord of Medicine had come about after the fall of the Red Cross and hospitals, the lord and her people had took over a few abandoned Hospitals thanks to the other lords and had set up making and delivering medicine and medical supplies to different communities wherever they were part of the Lords Empires or not, the best part their medical materials were organically made like diapers and bandages.

"Up and turn right hun," said Susan as she picked up her phone, "good, that's good to know and I'm glad to hear about the delivery."

Susan thought for a moment, "Get Doctor Hill ready for tommorw for me."

While Sadie was busy upstaris she made sure to get everything ready and finished, putting away the movement weakness power and other different types she went on to cook the steaks adding herbs like rosemary to the castiron and a bit of honey to make it a bit sweet.  Once done she put it on a plate along with some mash potatoes and carrots.

Susan placed the two plates down at the dinning table and grabbed a bottle of red wine to share with Sadie, "I hope your hungry."

When Sadie was in the bathroom she pulled down her pants and her training pants, like a lot of youthlocks she had bladder problem, luckily she had a lot of control but still had little accidents, so the training pants helped with that, they were black with skulls witch helped make her feel less embarrassed. After using the bathroom she eyed the crawl foot tub, it was beautiful looking and big enough for her to get in and relax she wondered if it would be rude to ask if she could use it.

After getting downstairs and went to the dinning room she saw the food and it made her mouth water, steak with green beans and baked potatoes, she then sat down and was going to be poured a glass of wine but she stopped her friend and said, "Susan sorry but I don't like alcohol, do you have milk or maybe apple juice?" Sadie asked with a slight blush on her face.

Susan was surprised but not shocked by the request, "I've got both." she smiled as she went to the fridge and grabbed some apple juice that was in a clear container.  There was a part of her that wanted to put it in a sippy cup but she thought it best to leave that until tomorrow when the effects of the powder would kick in properly.

Placing the glass of apple juice down Susan smiled, "Don't be afraid to ask for anything darling, my home is yours and I want you to relax as much as possible, alright?" she said looking at Sadie's clothes, "I probably have some clothes your size that you can wear, new and fresh, but they might not be to your taste." she added thinking that she could possibly get away with putting Sadie into some footed pjs.

Sadie smiled and nodded her head before eating and drinking the food was very good it has been years since she had a steak green beans and baked potatoes he mostly a caned food MREs she picked up at a vendors or she hunted for her meal or ate whatever the local bars had from Outpost and settlement had, she may have eaten a little bit too quickly as she had gone her face dirty. When Susan suggested fresh new clothes Sadie was blushing, "oh no you've already done so much for me already I couldn't ask briefing more."

Susan shook her head, "Nonsense! Despite the sitution that we live in I'm actually a lot more better off now then I was before so I don't want you to worry about a single thing while you are here," said Susan grabbing washcloth and starting to clean Sadie's face, "let me take care of you while you are here," she stated, "it isn't because of how small you are but because I want you to rest and take some time off I can tell that your stressed and need a break," she paused, "you also need to eat better and I have food."

It wasn't meant as a offer but more as a 'you will do as I say' type of thing or else.

"It's okay to be selfish," said Susan, "everyone is these days."

She put the washcloth down, "Your probably in need of a bath." she could easily smell the dirt and grime that had built up overtime on Sadie, "you've probably seen my bath pretty impressive, huh?" she grinned, "I'll go get the water running while you rest a bit and I'll call you when your bath's ready." she added taking charge easily.

This was a lot better now.  It was hard being so careful around Sadie but now she could breath a bit and start treating her little girl the way she should be treated yet she knew that she couldn't jump straight into things yet.

Susan made sure the water was hot but not to hot so it wouldn't feel scolding.  Adding a couple of different things to the bath Susan now smiled at how the water now sparkled and smelled of lavender and vanillia.  Her little babygirl was going to smell so sweet and lovely after having a bath, "Sadie your bath is ready." said Susan walking down the steps and into the kitchen.

When Susan started to wash her mouth Sadie blushed and fidgety a bet, "S-Susan stop that." After Susan left she was at an impasse on the one hand it seems like Susan was treating her like a little girl instead of a technically grown woman and a fellow Survivor but at the same time she did understand why, she then smelled herself and realized she could probably use a bath she was going to ask and it was rare for her to get a bath mostly she just took showers at an inn at a town or she would wash yourself outside from a creek or from a bottle.

She was weighing her options something was bugging her but at the same time she could write some of this oddness off as Susan being concerned and having thought Sadie was probably among the Dead, so could she really blame her for being parental. 

When she was called for her bath Sadie decided it was okay to be treated a little bit like a child it was only probably for a day and she could always demonstrate her skills to help prove that she isn't helpless and she could always just leave if she wanted too. But Sadie would have to draw the line if needed she went up into the bathroom and saw Susan by the door. "Thanks for running the bath I won't take long." Sadie said getting into the bathroom and closing the door.

Susan enjoyed watching Sadie squirm.  Was it out of a sense of care towards Sadie or her own personal sadistic streak coming out to play? She enjoyed the control she had right now despite the current limits but that would all change soon enough.  Giving the little to no backlash so far Susan presumed that Sadie was trying to be nice unfortunantly Susan didn't play at being nice or respectful unless she had to be.

Susan smirked as Sadie closed the bathroom and waited for a bit with a towel in hand, "I'm so sorry!" she said opening up the door, "I forgot about putting out a fresh towel! I can be so forgetful over silly things like that, I'm so sorry Sadie," she apologised doing her best not to look right now to show that she 'respected' Sadie's privacy but before she could leave she couldn't help but notice pull-ups on the ground, "Sadie? Are those what I think they are? Wait are they wet?" she bent down to pick them up and shook her head.

"I understand that it's hard finding a toilet out there to go properly and with the risks," said Susan softly and being as gentle as she could, "I also didn't want to bring this up," she paused, "my guys found a portable potty under your mattress," she watched Sadie carefully, "I understand if you feel upset by this but are you having problems? It's okay if you are sweetheart but that does mean we need to get you checked out tomorrow." she added with a concerned look on her face as she knelt down on the bathroom floor to put her hand on Sadie's forehead to see if it was hot or not.

When Sadie saw the warm bath she felt practically giddy she hadn't had a bath in a bathtub in a very long time, it was even a bubble bath. She even care how childish it seemed to want a bubble bath at her age but after years in the Dead Land scraping by and doing what needed she let that childish feeling in. "When she got into the bathtub can you let out an, "Ahhhhhhh that feels so fucking good." Her body practically melted in the hot water and the sweet scent of the bath water was dancing in her nose.

Sadie was so wrapped up in the warm bath when Susan came in she all most jumped out of her skin and on Instinct reached through the bar of soap at Susan, getting her in the head, when she calm down she said. "Fuck Susan you sacred the shit out of me, seriously what if I had a gun or something." She then calm down and saw Susan pick up her skull pattern training pants, she then saw Susan tell her about the potty as she went over to her with a look of concern on her face and felt her forehead, "Sadie slapped her hand away, "Susan enough already I'm fine look I'll talk about it after my bath all right." 

Susan winced a little at the bar of soap hitting her head but it wasn't that painful giving what she had gone through to get to this point in her life in such a cruel world. The swear did catch Susan off guard and she wished that she could just grab Sadie by the ear and give her bottom a good ol' spanking for that but she understood why the sudden swear giving that she had crept up on her in a way.

Susan laughed, "There's no guns in here unless you have one hidden away? Maybe I should check your clothes, mhm? If I do and find something then you will be in trouble," she scolded gently but amused until Sadie slapped her hand away, "you do not talk to me or react in such a manner young lady," she paused, "you do realize that I am the mayor, correct? And that you being here means that you are under my care? I expect a certain level of respect from you and while I'm willing to let this slide this once I won't be as kind again, do you understand?" stated Susan firmly.

"We will talk about this Sadie because I am surprised that you wouldn't think for a start that my guards wouldn't tell me anything unusual," Susan stood up, "It is rather naive and just causes me to grow more concerned." she shook her head with a sigh, "I'll just pick these up and you'll have a spare change of clothes ready for bed, young lady."

As Susan picked up Sadie's clothes the wooden knife fell onto the bathroom.  Instantly Susan stepped on the knife, hard, with her shoe without even thinking as her eyes grew dark as she looked at Sadie a certain way which meant trouble.  Susan's eyes were like a thunderstorm, a raging dragon.

Susan left without a word as she got everything ready.  Bringing a weapon of any kind was illegal and she wouldn't let that go unpunished.  She knew that she was going to be in a fight with Sadie but she also knew that she would win because she always won, no matter the cost.  Susan waited with her legs crossed and her senses on high alert for any sound or movement to show that Sadie was coming to her.

Sadie was nervous ,a million thoughts were racing in their head like why did she take the knife and put it on her person when she was following Susan to her house, instead of leaving it in her bag . She did feel a bit a shamed for how she acted but at the same time she wasn't a child she could look after herself, she has looked after herself a lot of times. When she saw the dark look in Susan's eyes, Sadie did feel nervous she half expected to be dragged out of the tub and spanked bear bottomed, but she was relieved Susan left it gave her time to think, she took a few deep breaths and a few ideas came to mind her  the first thought was just getting out of town, but the wooden knife thing would probably make that difficult especially bringing it into the mayor's house.

She even thought about just telling the whole truth but who knows how well that would go, she then settled on telling Susan half the truth and maybe  exaggerating a few parts just to fish around what would be the best course of action. After her bath was done she got out of the bathtub and wrapped the soft towel around her body giving a good dry before going to the door and calling Susan to bring her backpack that contained her spare clothes and spare training pants.

Susan didn't go to Sadie when she was called, "No darling, you need to come to me into my bedroom for us to discuss things and how our sitution will be when moving forward," she stated, "you can have five minutes to gather your thoughts before coming in but if your not here by then I will have to punish you for lateness, I hope you understand."

She was the one with the power.

She was no longer going to play the game of equals with Sadie, not one bit.

Sadie felt her jaw drop at hearing that and she felt like felt like telling Susan to go fuck herself, but realized she was in the wrong and Susan was probably upset about finding the wooden knife, "All right just let me put something on." Sadie looked around the bathroom and saw the robe that was hanging up, Susan's and even though it would be way too big on Sadie she put it on herself, it was better than nothing. After wrapping a towel around her lower half she then called to Susan asking where her bedroom was after being told where it was Sadie went to Susan's bed room, the bath robe dragging on the floor, Sadie got to the bedroom door and knocked before being told to come in, witch she did.

Susan waited wondering what Sadie would put on? The only thing in the bathroom was her robe and the oversized towel, that was even big for her.  Seeing Sadie coming into her bedroom wearing her robe Susan couldn't help but smile softly at the sight but her anger remained.

"You're not going to like this at all," she said lifting Sadie up by her armpits and putting her over her lap, "but bringing a knife even a wooden one requires punishment and as mayor it is my sworn oath to rid this community of any dangers, now or possibly in the future, by bringing that knife here and into my house you have just classed yourself as such."

Susan kept her hand firm on Sadie's back so it wouldn't be possible to escape, "You can scream, kick or bite, all you want but I've already been through much worse not just out here but in the arena." she sighed, "And before you ask, no, this isn't something that I can ignore."

"Your going to get spanked, I don't like doing this and you won't like this either but this is one of the consequences you will be facing for bringing in a weapon as an outsider," she said bringing her hand down on Sadie's bare bottom, "by not following the rules of the community set forth by your signed agreement for coming in here as a trader you will be placed under arrest and sentenced," she smacked Sadie again, harder, "due to your size the community won't be placing you in jail or have you do community service," she spanked again, "instead you will be treated as a child that doesn't know how to follow the rules and as such won't be trusted until you show that you are capable of being a responsible and understanding adult." she finished giving another firm spank before stopping.

"Remember that anything you say will be used to dictate your punishment further or lessen it." she had Sadie where she wanted her and felt good, good that she no longer had to play nice and could get her own way properly.

When Sadie got into the bedroom she was about to speak about the wooden knife when she was picked up making her let out a light Yelp. Before she could register what was happening she was laid across her friends lap, the robe lifted up and the towel removed exposing her bare bottom. "W-Wait what the fuck?" Was all Sadie could say before Susan laid down the law.

When Sadie heard the words spanking she couldn't hardly believe it, "she's was not serious is she?" Sadie thought but when she felt the first slap on her bear bottom which made her let out a Yelp more of shock than pain and she knew her friend wasn't kidding. "Susan y-you owww can't do this demmit I owww am not a child I owwww, lat oww lest l-owww-let me explain." Sadie said as she desperately tried to Free herself, her little bottom become just a bit light pink. 

When the spanking was over Sadie was a mixture of emotion embarrassment and humiliation from just receiving a spanking at her age and raging Fury from what Susan has just done. 
Sadie desperately tried to free herself wanting to put some distance between her and this lunatic.

Susan hadn't missed the swear but thought best to leave it giving that it was Sadie's first time and how this would be all new for you going forth but she still found it hard not to punish her even further.

Susan took a deep breath but kept her hand on Sadie's back, frim and strong, she easily overpowered Sadie but she needed to renforce that so the moment Sadie tried to free herself, Susan, pushed down a little harder so it would hurt slightly, "You brought a knife in here and even though we are friends I simply can't trust you now," she said in a soft yet mencing tone, "I do care about you, a lot, but please don't make this worse on yourself, Sadie," she said in a bored monotone voice, "you broke a important rule and you now have to deal with the consequences," she shook her head, "you signed documents and don't think for a moment that I didn't send a alert and picture informing the lead guard about the knife."

"I understand that you are angry about this and I understand that the knife was for your own protection and that it wouldn't be used on me or anyone in this community, that it was just a accident and that I'm being irrational about one stupid weapon that wouldn't of done much damage either way," stated Susan, "that's the gist of what you were going to say, right? That I shouldn't uphold the law and regulations that I and so many others have built this town on? That I should ignore it? Do you know how many times weapons have been brought in from the outside to do harm to this community? And how many times people have begged for me and the council to let them go? Because they didn't mean to do something or it was just for their protection and they just got scared all of a sudden? That they didn't mean it? Lives have been lost here because of that and because I was soft back then thinking that maybe I shouldn't be to harsh but I was wrong."

She looked at Sadie, "You've put me in a terrible position because I can't and will never go against the laws of this community but your also my friend, are you happy about this? Or are you just feeling angry at me for giving you a spanking? I understand that it's hard for people, outsiders, to think for anyone but themselves and I do understand the anxiety of being without a weapon but the rules have been made for a reason here."

Susan took a deep breath, "Please say something reasonable so I can at least try and make your punishment lighter and pacify the council somehow because while I am mayor and have some sway," she had final say on everything but she had to be careful, "I do not control everything here." she lied.

She wanted Sadie to feel guilty but she wasn't sure if that would work or would it?

Sadie tried to get free, but she found that she could not, she even winced as Susan put more pressure on her back pinning her to her lap. Sadie listened to what Susan had to say, she did feel guilty about bringing the wooden knife but it was for her own protection and something about this place just didn't sit well with her completely something felt off. 

When Susan was done talking Sadie was feeling a bit more calmer she was still angry at Susan, but she knew fighting and screaming was not what needed to be done, she then said. "That knife was not going to be used on people it's my practice knife I use to hone my self defense skills or to practice my knife tricks." Sadie could practically see Susan raising an eyebrow. "You see in the DeadLands it can get pretty quiet or boring or whatever so and I can be pretty antsy, so to help with that one of the things I do is either practice knife or gun tricks, I'm actually quite good at it and when I'm short on cash I put on little shows for people to bring in extra coin." 

Sadie said and it was the truth, it helped keep her mind focused and gave her something to do. It also helped to bring an extra coin when she put on a show for people various people in different settlements, "And I just thought I would show you that." Now that was a lie but Sadie could tell from a looking a bit that Susan was thinking on that.

Susan took a deep breath knowing full well that she had won, fully, and that Sadie didn't even know she had lost, "I might be able to sway the council to an extent but they will still give you a punishment of some kind, you do understand that?" she said with a scowl, "Your lucky that I'm mayor, you know that right?" she said keeping up her 'act', "I believe that but I don't believe that you would just show me that giving you could of just asked me for something like a wooden spoon and I might even have a few wooden knives myself around so that won't pass up against me and defenitly not the council."

"The council is strict and I wished I hadn't informed the gaurd when you were finishing off your bath but I did because it's protocol and anything and everything needs to be sent," said Susan, "we're both angry for different reasons and I would appreciate not being lied too," she scowled, "our laws are unconventional here and can be harsh even the smallest thing like that could fuck you up, badly, here."

"I might be mayor but I'm not in control of everything...."

Susan sighed, "You can either stand as an adult at the courts," she frowned, "or as a child," she paused, "the only reason the child option is even open to you is due to your condition so you can be thankful about that," she took a deep breath, "I might be able to make a case for you on that front but they will deem that you would be in need of a caretaker for a couple of months at least until you've calmed down and even then you would need supervision for whenever you come and go from this community."

"You will probably be evaluated for your mental state as well to determind what you would need properly, don't worry, you'll get to choose whichever doctor you want on that front because you'll be seen as an adult first by them and then deemed as a child with a structured plan to follow or you could just trail as an adult and get fucked in ways that you wouldn't even think possible? I know which one I would choose despite the humuliation of it and the idea of being counted as a child."

Sadie weighed her options, this was bad, but at the same time she had been though worse, plus she had the coin of the Lord of iron with her and that would help her out a good bit even those there were those that were not working for him or were not part of his territory or any of the different lords territories, they were still highly respected and feared and needed. She had information and items to bargain with for her freedom and if all else failed she still had a few trick to escape. "I think I will take my trial as an adult." Sadie calmly said.

Susan took a deep breath, "Okay but you really don't want to do that," she was overjoy'd that Sadie had decided to go down this route because it meant that the punishment could and would be harsh or at least as harsh as she could make it to the point Sadie would be begging to be considered as a child and if she didn't want to be a child after a few days of her punishment as an 'adult' then she would play the concerned friend who was only looking out for her.

"I hate to do this but I will have to get a guard to escourt you to the holding area right now if you don't change your mind?" she said giving Sadie one last chance.

Sadie thought on this, she was not going to be treated like a child, she didn't like being treated like she was fragile or helpless with while she wasn't physically a grown woman in the technical sense of the word she was a grown woman mentally, especially having survived in the deadlands for all these years. "I think I can handle myself, but why have me escort me so soon. we have not even had a chance to reminisce, it's clearly I am no real threat to you, you are stronger than me surely there's a way we could spend a little time as friends, please it was a long trip and I could use a nap" Sadie said, she knew she had to play to Susan's ego. 

She turned her head slightly and looked at her friend before giving her the sad eyes and pouty lip, while she didn't like acting like a child she knew how to use her looks. And she could tell it was kind of working.

Susan raised an eyebrow.

She knew that Sadie was no threat to her and equally she knew when she was being played but even so she hated the sad eyes and pouty lip Sadie was putting on right now, "I thought you wanted to be treated like an adult?" questioned Susan with a smirk, "You can't have it both ways."

Would she allow Sadie this one small victory? Maybe?

Susan sighed, "You're going to get me in so much trouble, you do understand that, right? I'll probably be facing a review from the council as well now with you refusing to go right this second and wanting to do this as an adult." she shook her head, "I suppose I can sort things out while you nap for a few hours."

"The council methods can be rather strange just so you know." she added.

"Anyway let's get you ready for your nap, I got some protection for you and managed to find some nightware that'll fit, sorry about this," she said, "but do you know how to diaper yourself properly? Or do you need some help?" she asked preparing herself for some silly outburst from Sadie which would just allow her to spank her again and diaper her. 

Sadie fought hard not to smile, the sad eyes and pouty lip always seem to work and who knows if Sadie could play her cards right maybe she could get out with just a ban. But when Sadie heard the words diaper she immediately yelled out a "No." her face going beat red, a spanking was one thing, having to wear actual diapers was another thing. Before the collapse Sadie was one of the few yothlocks that had great control over her bladder and it was hard work.

After the collapse her bladder was still good although she did dribble a little bit do to stress that was what the cloth training pants were for. Sadie then cleared her throat and said, "no thank you I have a training pants in my backpack." She then slowly starting to get up off her Susan's lap, a bit relieved when she was not stopped.

Susan wondered if she should allow Sadie to wear training pants or not? Maybe just this once? Before everything was taking away from her? Susan smiled, "I wasn't sure if you had any, sweetie but that's fine, I will have to insist on the night time clothing that I got out just because all of your other stuff will be to dirty and I don't want the bedding to get dirty, you understand, right?"

Sadie nodded her head yes before going into the hallway and going downstairs to get her bag, as she went down she couldn't help but rub her tender bottom, "I-I can't believe she just spanked me like I was from Child." Sadie got to her bag and went though it, she couldn't find her ghost training pants, remember they were in her laundry bag. But she did have some clouds and suns training pants. Sadie rubbed her eyes, today just wasn't her day. She did smile when she found the sleeping pills in her bag a plan B if all else failed.

She then went back to Susan's room she did consider just getting dressed and making a run for it, but she didn't know how far she would get especially unarmed so decided against that for now. She then went upstairs and knocked on Susan's door hoping to change out of this giant robe and into something else.