LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your the only one left (private for cute little kokiri girl)

FalloutZone

Sadie let out a sharp yell as her bottom was hit again, before she had a chance to do anything a piece of soap was put into a mouth and a pacifier we also put in her mouth before being secured. Sadie was thrashing about in a panic, but then her hands were grabbed put and locked into thick mittens. It only took her a second to realize those mittens were so thick that she couldn't properly hold anything.

When she was asked that she was going to behave Sadie had reached her braking point, she then punched Susan right in the face as hard as she could unfortunately her strength was depleted due to the spanking she had received and the thick mittens absorbing the blow, it still knocked Susan a little bit off-kilter which give Sadie time to get off her life and make a run to the bedroom door. She had no real plan to escape in her head all that was screaming in her mind was getting away from The Madwoman and trying to get help surely there would be someone this time with that wasn't crazy.

Susan wasn't sure what she expected, truthfully, she knew that Sadie would likely run or lashout in someway but being punched? She didn't expect that at all and while it didn't hurt much she was shocked, shocked that Sadie would punch her.

Susan sighed with annoyance. Did Sadie even know who she was messing with? Susan walked slowly and in no rush to get to Sadie, "Not only are you weak but your also being incredibly stupid, you know that? You've just proven to me that if you were trapped alone with a zombie that you wouldn't be able to do a single thing." huffed Susan, "I'm going to show you how weak you truly are."

Susan took off her desinger shoes and placed them down on the carpet, "I haven't done this in a while and after I catch you, you'll be wishing and even begging me to spank you as gently as I did back then." It wasn't gentle but she needed to get her point across that Sadie's punishment was going to be bad, very bad.

Susan got down in poistion similar to a professional runner with her hands on the ground, flat, her legs stretched out behind her as she stared Sadie down, "I can and will jump down those staris faster then you can run down them and if you decide to jump through any windows I will catch you and simply break my own foot if I need to, do you really want to go through with this?"

Sadie made it to the door, but it took her what felt like eternity to turn the knob do to the mittens, it all so did not help that she was in a panic and desperate to escape. She certainly didn't care what Susan was saying as she headed out the bedroom door and was heading to the stairs, it was a good thing she was small and quick it was one of the things that had saved her life on more than one occasion. She was already on the staffs when she saw Susan coming up behind her.

• 4 weeks later...

Susan wasn't sure if she was amused or angry at this point.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three..."

Susan was off like a bolt of lightning.

There was no escaping at all, she was bigger, faster and stronger.

In a instant she had Sadie picked up and lifted over her shoulder, "What a stupid girl you are, I never thought you would be this dumb! Seriously! I understand that this isn't the sitution you want to be in at all but you've just proven how helpless you truly are, I'm shocked that you've ever managed survive this long."

Susan with ease started to spank Sadie's bottom, hard, as she walked about thinking carefully on what to do next because she didn't want things to be like this yet she had no choice, "I guess I'll have to get a collar and put you as a red alert giving that you did punch me, the mayor."

When Sadie was picked up the little woman could not help but to yell as she was tossed over her ex friend's shoulder like she was a sack of potatoes, if Sadie strength wasn't so depleted from that spanking she got earlier and all the struggling she did she could have easily outmaneuvered Susan, but right now she could not and now she was getting a new spanking on her sore bottom. 

But still she fought hard to escape running on adrenaline and mustering what strength she could pounded she kicked struggled and pounded her ex-friend's back as she yelled. "I am an adult crazy bitch, I am not a child or a fucking baby I have to survive out in the Dead Land for years I have my own vehicle and I'm a merchant, for god's sake Susan I helpped tutor you back when we were kids in school." 

Susan huffed at Sadie's lashing out and her words wondering if there was any point in talking to her atll? Maybe if Sadie had accepted the very idea that she was lucky and even shown a level of realism like a adult would then maybe Susan would view things a bit different and be more reasonable and yet, that wasn't what happened and even if it did she would of still had Sadie's in diapers eventually but maybe they would at least be happier about this together.

"Do you really think I will be listening to anything you have to say giving the way you have acted? Do you really think you've acted in the best way? Maybe if you were respectful even the littlest bit then maybe things would be different but they aren't and there's no way you'll be talking yourself out of your punishments, and yes, punishments because hitting people aren't what adults do."

Susan sighed. Her back was hurting from how hard Sadie was hitting her but she had suffered lashings and various other horrors, "Mommy is very disappointed in her little one."

She opened a door that neither of them had previously in together, "I'll make sure you change and learn to become a good citizen."

Sadie could not believe this was happing, this was absolutely insane, Susan was insane, this whole town was insane for allowing this madness to happen, how many other youthlocks like Sadie and Rat had come here and how many of them had been kidnapped and forced to be babies? 

I she was carried she then cupped her mittened hands and began pounding at Susan's back, raining blow after blow down on her back even when Sadie was at the point of exhaustion, Sadie then heard a door unlock and soon she found herself in a room that she had not seen before and strangely enough this room had an odd wall color and pattern which made the youthlock woman freeze and stop her pounding.

Susan kept Sadie held tightly as she walked into the room.  It was a nursery, perfect for any baby. Perfect for Sadie, "You're going to regret ever hitting mommy like you did, darling and don't worry, I'll make sure that you will never misbheave again."

Susan opened a closet door.

Various different medicines, diapers and other items, some that were somewhat normal while others weren't that normal at all, "Let's start with the collar," she said easily placing it around Sadie's neck, You won't be able to take this off yourself without a code and only I know the code which means that your stuck with this until I decide when or you decide to hack into the system but I doubt that you would be so foolish to do that, anyway...."

Susan in a quick motion had Sadie strapped down to the large wooden changing table, "You'll be regreting every choice you have made trying to constantly fight me and it starts now!" she said lifting Sadie's legs up and grabbing a wooden paddle with holes.

For the next ten minutes Susan spanked Sadie, hard, without missing a single beat as she got her bottom and even her thighs.  She would of continued her terror down on Sadie but she had stopped in worry that she might end up causing her baby to bleed.

Sadie was absolutely shocked when she saw the room, it was a nursery, a real Nursery from the soft cream colored carpet, from the walls with unicorns on it, there was a crib, a changing table, a rocking horse, a toy box, a small bookshelf an armchair that looked like it could also Rock. 

The room was definitely made for a baby except there were a few things that seemed off, both the crib and the changing table were bigger then they were for a baby, of course being a youthlock Sadie knew what these items were meant for a youthlock to use even then they were designed to be extra babyish. There were no stapes for the changing table or the crib and the crib's lock way more complex and the bars way higher then regular youthlock cribs that some used to help them not fall out of bed.

All this distracted Sadie just long enough for a 
collar to be placed around her neck which made the youthlock woman let out a yelp before immediately trying to pull off the collar but it was too late it was securely locked. "What the fuck Susan I am not a dog." But then before she had a chance to get back to finding she was soon picked up with one with motion, put on it the changing table and strapped in, her legs were then lifted up and I've caught the glimpse of the wooden paddle and her bottom soon felt it.

"For ten long minutes her little bottom was hit with the paddle, turning her red bottom a dark shade of crimson, tears and snot had covered her face, her voice raw from all the yelling and screaming she did, she even had wet herself just a little bit. When the spanking stopped Sadie said in a horse and cracked voice. "P-P-Pwase m-mommy n-no more I-I will be a good girl."

• 2 weeks later...

Susan had simply ignored Sadie's displeasure about the collar and everything else because she knew that her little girl would just try to reason with her, presuade and even charm her way out of this somehow and she was soft, soft on Sadie so much so that she found it difficult punishing her yet she had no other choice.

This was to protect her little girl, save her from the evil in the world even if that meant being seen as a monster.

Susan knew that she had to continue in some form and that the punishment needed to continue to drive home the point, "You don't get to decide when this ends." she said firmly giving five more brutal swings down upon Sadie's bottom before putting the paddle to the side.

"You really need to learn when it's best to talk." she sighed shaking her head as she grabbed a small looking bag with liquid and a plastic tube, "Consider this just the start of your punishment."

She got everything set up and started to put some vaslin on the nozzle that was attached to the tube before very gently adding some to her finger which she very carefully and gently inserted into Sadie's bottom having thankfully put on some latex gloves beforehand, "We'll get you all clean, sweetheart, don't you worry about a thing."

Once satisfied she made sure to lock Sadie's ankles to the changing table before inserting the nozzle into bottom as gently as she could, "This will clean you out in no time but you might have a upset tummy for a bit."

Sadie yelped and cried when Susan give her sore bottom five more hits with the paddle, when she stopped and she saw Susan put the paddle down be he felt instant relief, but her relief turned into horror when she saw the plastic bag and tube and know in an instant be what it was for.

"Oh god oh no Susan please not that please no." Sadie said as she struggled against the restraints but with all her energy gone it was like looking at a fish barely flopping about after having been up on land for 3 minutes without water. When the tube was put in her butt Sadie yelped and sobbed as she tensed up as best she could. "P-Please Susan don't." Was all the youthlock woman could say."

"One moment it's mommy and the next it's Susan," she said, "you do realize that this will continue until you are broken, right? Then we will build you back up into someone better, someone who understands the wasteland and how to act proper."

Susan knew that she was being....horrible and yet she knew deep down that Sadie needed this, needed to understand things better and if that meant she had to be the bad guy, so be it.

Susan watched as the water started to go down the see through pipe and into Sadie's bottom. It wasn't going to be pleasent.

Sadie begged Susan not to do it, but she did and it felt like everything was going in slow motion as she saw the water going down the tub, in that time Sadie clenched with every ounce of strength but through the water rushed into her bottom making yell out. "Holy fuck." Sadie moved with renewed energy as the water did its job.

It felt like an eternity as insides hurt, "Oh god take it out take it out please fuck take it out waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Sadie begged Susan feeling like her little inside we're going to explode.

• 3 weeks later...

Susan shook her head and sighed.

She never wanted to make Sadie cry but this was needed, terribly so.

Upon seeing the water empty fully, Susan went over and secured a thick diaper around Sadie before undoing the tube. It shouldn't take that long for the water to work through her little ones system but still....

"This is just going to get worse and worse, isn't it? You'll beg, ask, scream and do everything in your power to stop this, stop me but eventually I will break you and win, it'll just take time but know this, that whatever I do is out of love and wanting to protect you from yourself my angel."

Tears and snot running down Sadie's face as she desperately fought hard to stop the water rushing into her rectum, but it was no use the enema kept going and going draining Sadie of her strength and her dignity. "M-Mommy p-p-p-pwease t-take it out sob it hurts so bad pwease." 

Sadie begged her ex-friend, but then her worst nightmare happened she was to put into a thick diaper and the enema tube was taken out, it only meant one thing. "NO YOU CAN'T." Sadie yelled at Susan and after Susan gave her little speech Sadie begged her ex-friend. "Susan p-pwase y-you can't d-d-do this please let me go, I don't need your protecting I am an a-adult and ha-have protected myself since apocalypse started." Sadie said as she squirmed on the changing table trying to get out of the diaper she was wearing.

• 5 weeks later...

Susan hated seeing Sadie like this. She didn't want to hurt her at all. That was the last thing she wanted to do and yet she had no other choice because she knew deep down that despite all the evil and pain she would be forced to inflict on Sadie that there was much worse out there and she needed Sadie to either understand that or submit to her, she tried so hard to make Sadie realize how dangerous it was but it was like dealing with a bull in a china shop, useless, which left only one option.

Susan....

She could only sigh loudly, "You've been lucky, extremely so," she made sure to secure some fingerless mittens as insurance around Sadie's hands because she really couldn't trust her little girl, "you really should be thanking me."

She looked over at her new baby with a judging glare and a smirk, "How about I give you a map, mhm? And you can show me where all the bad stuff is? And then I can show you how lucky you truly are to still be alive? Mhm?"

But Sadie wasn't listening as her inside rolled around in a typhoon of pain and humiliation her desire to go to the bathroom was absolutely immeasurable she didn't even care about the Mittens being put onto her hands and locked making them useless.

She breathe slowly and heavily trying not to move, moving only made we need to go worse. "P-P-Please S-S-SSSS-Susan I-I mmmmm n-need to go t-tooooo the bathroom, please d-don't m-make me ssssss-s-shit myself." she said as she said her words slowly even as her legs were lifted up and her feet were put into something, she didn't thrash about or Kick, did not even fight. She just focused on holding her bottom closed and begging Susan to let her use the bathroom.

Susan was disappointed with Sadie, "Darling," she said softly holding her chin firmly and forcing her to look her in the eye, "I can't undo this and neither can you, we both know that and you seem to be forgetting that it's Mommy now, not Susan, I would of thought that you'd at least play along for your own sake? I'm going to be forced to punish you even more for the amount of times you called me Susan, silly baby." she gently kissed the top of Sadie's head before letting go of her chin with a cruel smirk.

"I think someone might have a visitor..." she grinned as her fingers moved closer to Sadie's stomach and slowly started to tickle, gently, at the sensitive exposed skin.

When Susan made Sadie look at her, Sadie had to resist the urge to bite or headbutt her in the face, after getting a kiss from her Sadie wanted to yell every curse at her but she just didn't have the strength as the rest of her strength was preoccupied in retaining her bowels.

But when Susan fully moved her fingers to her exposed skin Sadie knew what was going to happen she immediately her head no. "N-no p-pwease nnnnnooooo." But soon Susan started tickling her exposed tummy making Sadie kick and struggle against the restraints as she bit her lip trying to compose herself and contain her bowels.

• 2 weeks later...

Susan smirked as she watched Sadie and knew that it wouldn't take long for her little one to break. It would only take a little bit more....

Susan continued to tickle without stopping, "Such a cute baby, yes you are!" she coo'd loudly, "I can't wait to show you off properly little one but First we need to sort you out don't we? Someone's going to do a big poopy, aren't they? Then they'll be getting a spanking for how naughty they've been and even more punishments, mhm? Because someone thinks that they are a big girl, don't they?"

Sadie tried not to laugh, tried to control herself but after just a few more second she burst out laughing before screaming as her bowels gave way and she soon was filling her diaper. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH GOD OF GOD STOP AHHHHHH." Sadie yelled as she tried to stop herself but she couldn't as her body betrayed her releasing the hot mess and pressure that had built up from the enema.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I hate you I f-fucking h-hate you Susan I will kill you f-f-for this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Sadie cried out as she was filled her diaper, her voice was now this ugly, broken, raspy thing. And very sore from all the crying she had done. She cried for a good cried for three minutes even after her bowels were completely empty by then and her diaper was full.

Susan didn't like hearing Sadie cry like this at all but knew that she would, she knew that things were going get messy but it was her job to clean up any issues that she came across to keep herself safe and everyone else. Susan simply let Sadie cry it out knowing that there wasn't much she could do right now to comfort her baby especially when she had more punishments up her sleeve ready to go.

While Sadie cried away Susan went over to a small kitchen unit in the corner where she decided to make a bottle of chocolate milk. It wasn't so much to treat Sadie and reward her but to at least provide some form of comfort. Susan returned carrying the baby bottle and looked at Sadie, "You've done and said a lot of bad things, you won't be changed for a while, I hope you realize that but look, I got some milk for you which you probably need even though you don't deserve any for the level of attitude you've shown me but I know your tired and I'm not that cruel or as cruel as you think I might be, little one."

Gently and carefully she undid the cuffs around Sadie giving her some freedom but shot her a warning look as she picked her up and carried her over to a rocking chair, "No complaining your already in a lot trouble." she reminded firmly as she placed the rubber nipple against Sadie's lips and very slowly started to rock not caring about the smell that was coming from Sadie's diaper. It was bad but she had endured worse.

• Like 1

Sadie could barely move do to all her energy being completely drained from her, from the spankings she had received, from her screaming, her thrashing and her messing herself she had absolutely no energy all she could do was lay on the changing table slowly breathing.

When Susan Stars speak to her Sadie ignored her but still wins when she heard that she wasn't going to be changed and that she would have to spend who-knows-how-long in her own filth. But Sadie was a bit happy that she would be getting something to drink to help soothe her sore throat.

Sadie was glad when she was finally released from the changing tables restrains and carried taken off it the changing table. When she was laid on Susan lap, she didn't put up a fuss or even squirm as she didn't have the energy, all she could really do was when she saw bottle baby was pout, but Sadie opened her mouth let the rubber nipple be placed in her mouth, she reluctantly started sucking on the rubber nipple letting the milk into her mouth and then down her throat.

Susan was glad to see that Sadie wasn't putting up a fuss it meant that she could relax a little as well. This felt nice. She enjoyed rocking back and forth in her chair holding her little one and feeding her, her milk, it was perfect and she didn't want this moment ruined at all.

Susan gently started to hum.

Sadie suckled on the bottle bring the milk calm her down and soothe her throat, but she absolutely hated everything that happened to her and she didn't know what would worse, everything that Susan did to her, the fact that she was in her own massy diaper or the fact that this was going to be her life for a while. All this made her give a little wine in protest but eventually she calm down again. Soon with the milk going in her mixed with the humming and rocking soothing her, by the time the bottle was almost empty Sadie had fallen asleep only absent-minded sucking the bottle and swallowing liquid like a real baby.