LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A few days - no toilet :)

lilergirlq

I never have the opportunity, but for the next two days, my husband/daddy has promised to keep me in diapers, as I have days off work and no where to go. Obviously I will use my diapers for their intended purposes, and he will change me/take care of me. For those of you who have done this before, any suggestions of ways to enhance the experience further? We're pretty open to ideas!

17 minutes ago, lilergirlq said:

I never have the opportunity, but for the next two days, my husband/daddy has promised to keep me in diapers, as I have days off work and no where to go. Obviously I will use my diapers for their intended purposes, and he will change me/take care of me. For those of you who have done this before, any suggestions of ways to enhance the experience further? We're pretty open to ideas!

I am going to suggest that you FIBER LOAD, and then when you do a BM, you will have a mess to deal with in your diaper ;)  (DO NOT use Laxitives, as these CAN and often DO dehydrate you when they are used - Also, continued use of laxitives can make you dependent on them!)  You could also use NATURAL diuretics, as they can make you pee)

@Evelyn Dellcerrodoes this "fiber loading thing" quite regularly, so maybe she will have some ideas for you! :)

Good Luck - Play Safe :)

Brian

4 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

I am going to suggest that you FIBER LOAD, and then when you do a BM, you will have a mess to deal with in your diaper ;)  (DO NOT use Laxitives, as these CAN and often DO dehydrate you when they are used - Also, continued use of laxitives can make you dependent on them!)  You could also use NATURAL diuretics, as they can make you pee)

@Evelyn Dellcerrodoes this "fiber loading thing" quite regularly, so maybe she will have some ideas for you! :)

Good Luck - Play Safe :)

Brian

I didn't know that continued use of laxatives could make you dependent on them.????? That's good to know!??

@BabySpiderBoy

ANYTHING you use too much could be harmful to you if it is not monitored and controlled.  One thing that can happen is that a person can be dehydrated because of the fact that stuff like this can force the water and nutrients out of your body - You have to be careful when using something like this.

Another thing that can happen is that your body gets "used" to the dosage of something, such as a laxative, and if overused, the same amount that helped you one day may NOT work after the prolonged use at a specific dosage:  This is why a doctor will write his script the way he does, because he knows what he is attempting to treat, what works for that situation, and what you are allergic to, and then he will advise you what you can do and how much you can take, how many times a day, and the MAX dosage you can use per day.  :)

(Edit:  You also may have your bowels rupture or tear if you are overdoing it with laxatives - NOT Good!  :()

Brian 

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, lilergirlq said:

I may have to poo before he gets home from work ?

Doing some fiber, as the goal is to have to use my diaper in both ways over the two days - though I'm a pretty regular BMer ?

@lilergirlq

Good Deal:  The "fiber load" scenario would be safer than using laxatives:  Additionally, this way, you are doing it naturally, and there are many foods that will cause you to "bind up" or to have a "loose BM"  sometimes, it is better to do it this way, as using laxatives should be the LAST thing that you try, when everything else does NOT work.

If you do a "fiber load" like this, I can almost BET that you'll be having a messy one to deal with by morning.  You will also probably be able to enjoy some really GOOD food in the meantime :)

Good Luck!

Brian

• Like 2