LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I shared on another post about using diapers for fun off and on for years. But often have a feeling of shame. 

I suffer from anxiety and I find a lot of the time on days I’m feeling anxious I feel the need to use the bathroom a lot only to have a few drops come out. For years I’ve thought about the idea of wearing pull ups on days that I’m feeling really anxious. Just to to relieve that intense urge to urinate. 

My partner said they support me in wearing pull ups and diapers whenever I feel like I need/want to. 

Does anyone else use pull ups off and on like that? 

I wear all the time for leakage, but I definitely know the feeling of anxiety making my bladder more sensitive. I don't know why, but I do have the feeling of need to go more often when having anxiety flares.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I wear all the time for leakage, but I definitely know the feeling of anxiety making my bladder more sensitive. I don't know why, but I do have the feeling of need to go more often when having anxiety flares.

It's probably just your body's way of making you feel safe.??☺️??❤️?❤️??

• Like 1

I wear nappies (or pull-ups if I have them) for anxiety all the time. I don't get the leakage or trouble peeing but I get really bad anxiety about being out somewhere and needing the bathroom when one isn't available. I find they do a great job at relaxing my mind :)

• Haha 1

I have a friend that wears one or the other pretty much always due to anxiety. She has a weak bladder and has minor releases when she laughs, sneezes, startles, etc. It prevented her from doing simple things like shopping. She still has the anxiety is more able to do the things she needs to do when she wears.