LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I think danny is more likely regressing a little in his potty training! And with his parents away…. But with grandma Marty love I think he gonna get better accepting his needs !   Ps would be so cute his wearing onesies with his cousin rsrs 

• Like 1

I love the story on how and where it goes. I have a feeling that Marty and Danny will be treated the same soon. Wearing the same clothes, using the same utensils when eating or being fed soon and sleeping on the same bed but customized for him. Someone will also need to keep an eye on little danny everytime. I guess that would be his cousin Brian. 

• Like 1
  • Les Lea changed the title to A Strange Visit 1-6

Part 6

Later, in the conservatory there was just me and Reece talking and I asked him if he’d been changed by his mum.

“No, I’m not wearing a disposable again.” He said with some derision.

“What do you mean?” I didn’t understand.

“I decided I wasn’t going to play his game. Brian could say what he liked because everyone now knows and although he said it was for Marty,” he looked at me with an air of superiority I’d never seen on my twelve year old cousin’s face before, “I told him and mum that I wasn’t going to be involved any more.”

“Oh, what did your mum say?”

She just shrugged and said it was up to me. So, I went upstairs, ripped the damn thing off I’d been wearing all day and slid it under the covers of his bed. So, he can do what he likes with it.”

“Are you in your undies now?”

“Sure... but I see you’re not.” Again there was that tone of superiority that I’d not been subjected to before. He pulled the top of his shorts down to reveal the waistband of his blue briefs to prove it.

I felt stupid. My younger cousin, who’d hardly said anything throughout this experience, had stood up for himself and it’d worked. So, why hadn’t I?

It was strange from then on because I could feel the heavy material wrapped around my crotch more than ever and see the blue plastic pants occasionally popping above the waistband. I suspected I’d got myself into a situation and didn’t know how to get out of it. Could I simply say I didn’t want to play any more?

#

“Gran, can I sleep in mum and dad’s room tonight?” I asked hopefully.

“I thought you boys had some kind of pact to stay together.” She smiled but looked a bit unsure.

“Yes, well, erm, but, uuummm, I think it’s quite crowded and think I’d sleep better on my own.” I hoped I’d made my case no matter how clumsily.

“Well, I suppose the offer should go to Brian initially as he’s the oldest... and... Reece asked for it earlier. I’m not sure, but I suppose, if he doesn’t want it then I can’t see why one of you can’t have it. You’ll have to ask Brian first though.”

I could see requesting this arrangement wouldn’t go down well with him, as he’d feel I was trying to get away from his influence. He’d be correct but I really wanted gran to say it had already been arranged. As it was I would have to make the approach.

However, when I got to Brian he and Reece were already chatting and Reece was looking relieved. As I arrived it was clear that something had been agreed and Reece was quick to tell me he was having the room as he’d organised it with Brian and now, carrying his little case he’d brought clothes in, he was off to sort it with gran.

I was left standing there dumbfounded. I mean, I’d been behind in all this and Reece was, well, ahead. I shrugged as Brian asked if I wanted anything.

“No, just wanted to, you know, possibly have the room myself.” I said hopefully. At the back of my mind I was telling myself that as I was the next oldest, then it should have been my automatic place to get the room... alas I’d been usurped.

“Oh, what a shame, a few minutes earlier and you could have had it. Anyway, it’s only for another night because we’re all going home tomorrow. Well, except for you.” Brian was looking at the used disposable Reece had left in his bed. I had no idea what his attitude was towards such an act but he seemed resigned that our cousin would play no further part in his little game.

However, this was excellent news. They were all going home in the morning and thankfully I’d be left on my own... and that would be fantastic. Besides, now I could see a pretty clear end to this ‘nappy business’ I didn’t mind another night sharing a room with my eldest and youngest cousins.

Marty found me and asked if I’d play with him so for the rest of the evening until bedtime that’s what I did. Reece had moved his stuff into his new sleeping quarters and I envied the large double bed he’d get to sleep in. However, I would only have to suffer the inflatable and sleeping bag for one more night.

#

At 8pm Marty, curled up in the crook of his mother’s arm and watching TV, was gently told it was time for bed. He said he wasn’t tired and wanted to stay up but his eyes had been drooping for quite some time so she took hold of his hand and led him up to the bedroom.

Aunt Judy looked over to Brian and said, “I’ll see to him tonight love he might take a bit to settle.”

“OK,” her eldest replied with a nod.

“Fiona, can you warm some milk for him please and bring it up when it’s ready?”

Her daughter sighed heavily but did as asked and ventured into the kitchen where Aunty Pat and Uncle Frank were animatedly discussing something. I didn’t know what.

Meanwhile gran gently tugged at my sleeve.

“You might as well go up and get changed as well sweetheart,” she gently whispered, “do you both at the same time.”

For a moment April looked a little bemused but didn’t let that distract from her watching what was on TV. I saw a grin spread across her face but she said nothing.

I looked at gran in astonishment and shiver ran down my spine. It could have been embarrassment, guilt or something else but what I do know was that a spurt of pee found its warming way into the front of my padding. So now I did feel very guilt-ridden and uncomfortable.

It was like every time the fact that I was wearing a nappy was observed or commented on, made me spontaneously pee into it. Gran was still watching my reaction and smiled knowingly, encouraging me to go and get it over with.

“You can come down after if you like but go up now and then it’s done.” She smiled as if she was suggesting the most natural thing in the world.

I don’t know why she just assumed I’d be wet, perhaps because Brian had changed me when we got in from the races. Maybe she had a sixth sense or, more than likely, just guessed it was time seeing as I’d been wet a few times now.

Anyway, I didn’t know whether to object and say I was OK or simply ignore her but it was gran so reluctantly followed Aunt Judy up to the room. I knew that if she checked she’d discover I was already more than a little damp and that would just confirm her suspicions that I needed a fresh nappy and couldn’t be trusted with the truth. If that was to occur, maybe from then on there would be further, sporadic inspections of my nappy status. I didn’t want that to become something else to worry about.

Reluctantly, I trundled upstairs thinking how I’m fourteen and this just wasn’t right. However, the pee had soaked in quite a bit and had a waddle that was more obvious as I climbed the stairs. The wet fabric being more clingy next to my skin than a wet disposable.

Entering the room aunty had already started on her son; the nappy bag was open with all the stuff needed to make him comfy for the night. One of the inflatables had been removed so we all had a bit more space.

“Ah Danny, same for you?” She smiled a welcoming smile, again, as if it was the most normal thing to happen. “Can you go and get your stuff please love? It’s in the cabinet in the bathroom.”

In fact, it hadn’t clicked just how normal changing my nappy had become. Everyone knew about it and no one but me seemed to bat an eyelid at it happening.

This was something new, me getting my own nappies and powder and everything. I wasn’t sure why but I thought this aspect of getting a change was a very strange thing to do... but with a wet nappy and gran’s and auntie’s encouragement by now I was on autopilot.

This was going to be the sixth different person to change my wet nappy and I wondered when it would all end. Did the entire family have to have a go before I’d be out of the damn things?

I toddled down to the other end of the corridor, it always seems such a distance from the bedroom, but was more aware than normal about the thick, wet padding hanging under those red shorts of Brian’s.

The cabinet door was already open so I don’t know if it had just been restocked or someone else had been having a look. I couldn’t believe just how much gran had found as there was quite a pile of thick fabric nappies and a couple of pairs of creamy-coloured rubber pants. There was also a bag of soaker pads and a couple of near empty packs of teenage disposables... with patterns and indicator stripes down them.

I grabbed the disposables, pants and a couple of soaker pads and made my way back. When I got there Fiona had arrived with the bottle for Marty but he was proving a bit fussy and didn’t want to take it. However, once he saw me he calmed down and took the bottle but wouldn’t drink no matter how much coaxing he got from his mother or sister. I think he was waiting for me to come to bed.

Seeing me standing hauling my own supplies Fiona smiled. “Do you want me to change you Danny?” I just hoped she didn’t say “Again.” That would have been too much; her mother knowing her daughter had already padded me up.

“No love,” Aunty admonished, “stop teasing... Danny’s doing a terrific job, look how much he’s involved with his cousin.” She indicated the smile on Marty’s face once he saw me begin to get ready.

“Anyway love, I’m sure Danny doesn’t want you hanging around so...” she indicated the door and told her to “scoot”.

Ohh mummmm” It was a pretend protest because she giggled as she left.

“Right Danny, let’s get you sorted and into your... ah disposables?” She observed as I unloaded them onto the bed. “Yes, I can understand... Brian always preferred disposables when he was your age... although granny usually insists on fabric.”

What? What was I hearing? That Brian wore a nappy... at my age? Well!

#

“Did Brian wet the bed then aunty?” I barely whispered my incredulity.

“Oh yes sweetheart. That’s one of the reasons he’s so good with his little brother... he understands what he’s going through.”

I had to think about this. So that was the reason gran had all this stuff on hand because it used to be... my ‘big butch cousin’s’ when he came to stay. However, this had got me thinking more about Brian than my own situation. I couldn’t quite get my head around why he was so insistent that both Reece and I should wear protection on that first day after we’d been put in it by Aunty Pat.

Meanwhile, now aunty had Marty ready she could pay more attention to me but my attention was elsewhere. Whilst I contemplated this latest news she just got on with pulling down my pants and getting things underway.

He’d insinuated that it was something the adults had already decided should happen if we woke up soaked, and soaked we were. Although we didn’t question it too closely at the time (I suppose because we both thought him a bully and capable of doing us harm) maybe we simply tried to dismiss what was happening; adults being adults and often keen that we should ‘do as we say - not do as we do’ or some such irritating remark.

Then Brian’s assertion that we should help poor little Marty cope with his slow potty-training might have been an after-thought. I didn’t see it as a problem as I wore them myself until later... much later. I partly wondered if slow potty training was some kind of trait.  If Brian also... no... this wasn’t right because if he was my age and wet... that meant he was in protection at fourteen... like I was now. Oh this explained a lot... though wasn’t sure what.

Had he engineered it because he had to wear a nappy at my age that now his cousins should also do so just to prove it wasn’t only him? Things were getting too complicated... and yet?

If that was the case, why then had I begun to wet so often? I mean, I wasn’t wetting before the party and although Brian had made me wear a disposable in the first place, he hadn’t made me wet or crap in the thing, even though I blamed him for my doing so.

I’d done both things and not just once, my nappies were now wet whenever someone suggested a change and suddenly I’d realise that’s what was needed. I’d wet without knowing I was doing so. I knew Brian liked the fact that my nappies were always sodden and now I knew why. However, it looked like I was happy to use them but I wasn’t happy at all, umm, was I?

#

Brian never flinched from changing neither mine nor Reece’s soaked nappies and was quite thorough but gentle when he had. When I think about it I’m quite confused. Brian started this thing off, actually, no, the fact we only had one available toilet in the house and the place was packed with so many people, that’s what started all this off. Brian must have just seen an opportunity and run with it to see where it might lead.  The bag of disposables left under his bed perhaps the key to the way his mind worked?

Actually, now I think about it, as far as I knew neither of the girls were put in disposables, and nor was Brian so why was it just me and Reece? Why had it been decided that the boys getting to the loo would be a problem when it wasn’t for anyone else? I needed answers but for the moment I needed to get my thoughts in order to confront anyone. Perhaps in the morning before everyone departs.

However, for me... well... even as Aunty Judy was wiping me down and commenting what a wet nappy she’d just removed, I was going along with it. Possibly, the reason nappies weren’t thought of as strange was because of Brian’s past. Maybe, it was just accepted that boys of any age might need some help... and in this case that help was thick protection.

Then there I was, fully enclosed and having a pair of cream coloured rubber pants wriggled up my legs. The bulk was quite thick but now he saw what I was wearing Marty began to settle down with his stuffed horse on one side and his teddy bear on the other. It was amazing just how much notice the lad took of what was going on so maybe Brian had been correct in what we were doing had some kind of influence on the way the tot felt about himself. I don’t know how that would work but I’m not a three year old and don’t know how the brain works on a boy that age.

Anyway, once I was finished aunty turned attention back to her son and tried to encourage him to drink from his bottle. He giggled a little and then held it out for me.

“Oh Danny, will you be a sweetheart and pretend to drink... you know to encourage him... otherwise I’ll be here all night?”

It was just an off-hand plea but I thought it quite a strange request.

“Erm, er,” but as usual I found the bottle in my hand and aunty flattering me to drink.

Now it’s some time since I last used a bottle. Come to think of it, this was the first time I’d seen Marty use one since he’d been here as well.

Aunty was quickly in, “It just soothes him down. Some nice warm milk filling his tummy and he’s settled for the night.”

“OK,” I tried to drink from it but it wasn’t easy.

“Maybe if you squeezed the teat with your tongue you could get a few drops out rather than just suck.” Aunt Judy instructed.

I thought I was only supposed to be pretending but perhaps she thought her son wouldn’t be fooled by mere pretence.

“OK.”

Eventually I got a few quick spurts out and realised you had to get a rhythm going to make any headway with a bottle like that.

“Take a few good gulps and then let’s see if he’ll take it.” Aunty monitored my nursing abilities.

“Tastes OK,” I ventured a nod towards Marty between gulps but lost the rhythm and had to start again.

“Oh well in that case sweetheart, I’ll get one for you.” Aunty teased.

After about five minutes, and Marty watching my commitment, he reached out and asked for it. I handed the bottle back and he immediately settled down, soothing himself as he downed the rest of the milk. I had to agree with my little pal, and as it was something I’d not had for ages, warm milk was a very comforting way to end the day. He also got to hug his new stuffed horsey and teddy so no doubt twice, no, three times as comforting.

#

His mum bid him ‘ni-night’ and asked if I was coming down with her. As I was only wearing protection I looked around for my jammies but didn’t know where they’d got to. The shorts had been left somewhere, probably in the bathroom, and I didn’t fancy that journey, so decided to stay with Marty until he fell asleep.

“You’re an angel,” was his mother’s description of my selflessness. “I’ll get something for you...” She didn’t finish exactly what she was getting or for what.

Ten minutes later she came back upstairs and saw that Marty was fast asleep and had finished his bottle. I was standing at the side of his little bed deep in thought wondering what a three year-old dreamed about. I’d just about forgotten that I only had on a t-shirt and a very thick nappy and some glossy plastic pants. However, his mother had come armed with another bottle and cheekily added that I might as well have it as I’d liked the taste.

“Aunty, I’m not drinking from a bottle.” I said annoyed that she thought this was funny.

She took the empty bottle from Marty and slipped a dummy magically produced from her pocket between his lips, which he immediately started sucking.

“Well, it’s up to you of course but why let it go to waste?” There was that fun giggle she used when she joined in with any of her kids games. “Anyway, I’ll leave it with you so, please yourself. Thanks for getting Martin off... it’s much appreciated.” She patted my padded bum in thanks.

Once we were left I toddled over to my sleeping bag and slipped inside. I was still holding the bottle and the warmth in my hand was quite nice, and I had liked the taste, so found myself nursing and enjoying the flow. No wonder Marty had enjoyed it so much. Before long I realised I was sucking on air but my belly felt pleasantly full.

#tbc#

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
On 2/11/2022 at 10:00 AM, wetdiaper55 said:

great story...can,t wait for the next chapter

wont be long

On 2/11/2022 at 9:22 PM, maly said:

Mmm now thats an interesting twist.

Thanks. Maly.

glad you enjoyed it

On 2/12/2022 at 9:32 AM, MrSiltStrider said:

I've really been enjoying this one. I love the way Brian manipulated the whole situation, and how Danny keeps getting drawn deeper into it :D

Danny's in for a further surprise ?

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Is he going all the way back. Maybe his Mom wants him back

so she can cuddly him and baby him again with all the trimmings

baths, diaper changes, feeding and nursing him. ?

It's an idea but there is something else destined for our Danny ?

• Like 1
  • Les Lea changed the title to A Strange Visit 1-7

Part 7

It worked because I dropped off and didn’t wake up until morning when there was a lot of movement going on around me.

“Danny, Danny,” my name was being called in a hushed whisper.

“What?” I acknowledged as I pulled myself barely conscious up from the sleeping bag. I noticed that Marty was awake and Brian was looking stressed.

“Get up Danny I need you to do something for me.” He sounded more than a bit agitated.

“What is it, for heaven’s sake can’t you let me get up properly... what’s the hurry?” I crawled out of the sleeping bag to see Brian looking distinctly uncomfortable.

“I need you to pull off your, erm, protection and get into my bed.” What he meant was get into ‘my’ bed which he’d commandeered.

“Why, what’s wrong?” I was still waking up and more than a bit confused by all the fuss.

“Just do it, mum will be up soon to see to Marty.” He sounded more and more stressed.

Without any warning he pulled my rubber pants down and started tugging at the tapes on my disposable... my very soaked disposable.

“What’re you doing that for...?” I tried to protest but he just pushed my hand away and continued dragging the soggy item down.

“Just get it off.” I could hear voices on the landing. It sounded like Aunt Judy and Fiona were heading our way.

Before I knew it I was naked from the waist down and he’d pushed me onto the bed.

“Get in, get in.” He more or less shoved me under the sheets and quickly covered me up as his mum and sister walked in.

It was then I became aware that the sheet I was lying on was wet. Someone had soaked the bed and I knew it wasn’t me because my nappy... where had it gone? Then I saw that Brian was furtively carrying it off somewhere.

“Morning Danny.” Both aunt and cousin spoke simultaneously.

“Yes, errr, um, morning.” I responded as I felt distinctly uncomfortable lying in a wet bed; the clamminess of both the top and bottom sheet becoming more apparent.

Brian had disappeared for the moment but I stayed in bed as his mother got Marty up and checked his nappy.

“Oh good boy.” She reassured her son as she tapped his rear and felt the fullness.

Brian re-entered the room empty-handed and shrugged as his mother wondered what happened last night.

“Oh nothing much, Danny here said he was feeling a little uncomfortable with his protection so I swapped places. It was quite an experience sleeping on a bouncy castle.” He laughed at his own joke whilst jumping on the inflatable mattress, which in turn had Marty chuckling at his antics.

“Well that was thoughtful but wonder why that was... you seemed OK last night didn’t you?” His mum briefly looked my way before she started to guide Marty towards the bathroom.

“C’mon you, time to greet the day.” Fiona joked and pulled back the covers to reveal not only a naked me but an obviously wet bed. “Oh dear Danny, what have you done, again?”

Before I could come up with any response Brian intervened. “Well, I know you said the nappy was itchy and uncomfortable but you shouldn’t have taken it off...” he said as if understanding but telling me off at the same time. “You know what you’re like... the bedding’s soaked.”

I just lay there nervously trying to cover myself and wondering what the hell had just happened. He was holding up a dry discarded disposable and it was only later I realised it was the one Reece must have left in his bed.

“You won’t be granny’s favourite grandson this morning sweetheart,” aunty aimed the comment at me. “but I suppose accidents happen, especially when you’re...”

At that moment Marty made a fart noise so his mother was distracted from further comment as she manoeuvred him towards the bathroom.

“Well, I suspect its more nappies for you baby boy.” Fiona observed with a smug tone to her voice and then saw the empty bottle I’d drunk from last night and must have known it was something her mother had planned as a joke. “It looks like even milk is a bit too much for our sweet babykins... oh well.”   

She sniggered as she went off to help her distracted mother and left me with a very relieved looking Brian.

“Why did you do that?” I was angry but also uncertain as what it would mean. The thought of lying in someone else’s pee made me shudder.

“Look man, you’re doing me a favour taking the blame for this. I can’t let mum think I’m back wetting the bed. I can’t have another accident. She can’t know about this.”

At first his attitude was that of a man in charge but then I saw he was actually worried and pleading with me.     

Another accident?” Was circling in my head but I said nothing. However, a sudden image of this big team captain running around the pitch with his shorts stuffed by a thick nappy briefly entered my head and distractedly made me smile.

“Look Danny, I need you to own this.” He ran his hand over the cold wet sheet. “Pretend it’s entirely your fault. That it was an accident because you removed an irritating nappy and didn’t realise...”

His mother returned to the room to pick up some clothes for Marty.

“I’ve sent Fiona to inform gran what’s happened but I suggest you get up and strip the bed for starters.”

“I’ll give him a hand.” Brian volunteered and immediately proceeded to pull the damp sheets together.

Meanwhile, she grabbed a few items for her young son and wandered back to the bathroom.

“I need some clothes too... and what have you done with the nappy?” I whispered to Brian.

I had no idea why I thought it important to know where that was but he just motioned it was with all the other stuff waiting to be thrown out. I wandered over to the drawers and was just about to look for some pants when gran walked in.

“Ah sweetie, don’t worry.” She came over and hugged me. “These things happen but you should have kept your padding on. It’s what it’s there for...”

“Erm, yes, ummm, sorry gran but...” I felt numb from what was going on.

Brian was quick to get in.

“He said it was irritating him gran... so we swapped places... he must have taken it off.” He brandished Reece’s disposable again to add weight to his story.

As I was standing bare-arsed and searching for undies granny asked if Brian would take all the wet stuff downstairs and into the washroom.

“I have a ton of stuff to do today.” She beamed. “However young man,” she was now looking at me, “I think we’d better find an un-itchy nappy this time.”

She grabbed my hand and walked me towards the bathroom.

“Gran no I’m OK, I’ll just wear briefs as normal. I can...” I was trying to explain but Brian was right behind us and didn’t want to drop him in it. Although I suspect no one would believe me anyway. He’d painted a very convincing picture and it would look like I was searching for a scapegoat. I sagged under the weight of my own uncertainty. I just didn’t know what to do for the best but obviously didn’t want to wear another nappy for the day.

Just as we got to the bathroom a dressed and eager faced Marty rushed out and hugged my naked leg.

“Nappee for Danneee....” I grimaced at his innocent comment. Granny smiled in agreement with his assessment.

“Yes sweetie and he’ll be just like his favourite cousin, eh?” He smiled the most gorgeous smile in response.

Aunty was just finishing clearing up as gran led me in and began to run the shower.

“OK poppet, have a bit of a wash and then I’ll see to you, OK?”

As I climbed under the warm spray I saw she was fiddling about in the cabinet so knew I wasn’t going to get out of wearing something bulky again.

I washed everything as much as I could, desperate to delay the final act of being wrapped in yet more padding. Gran was still hovering and urged me to finish and then she could carry on with getting me ready for the day.

I saw her standing holding piles of supplies in one arm and a large towel over the other, which she passed to me as I stepped from the warmth into the relative coolness of the room. I shivered.

“Look love, let’s get you back to your room. I bet you’ll be glad that after today you’ll have it all to yourself.” We wandered down the corridor drying myself as we went. “I think you’ve been a terrific influence on Martin, which everyone has been grateful for... keeping him busy and entertained.”

With her arm around my shoulder she was just making small talk, whilst gently guiding me along and into the bedroom.

She put the pile of stuff down on the bed, took the towel and began to briskly dry me down. Even that simple task was taken away. Eventually she thought I was dry enough, laid the towel out on the bed and indicated I should lie out.

“Gran can’t I just have my underpants back... please?

“OK sweetheart let’s just think shall we?” It was obviously a question that I wasn’t expected to answer. “Is this bed wet?” She looked into my eyes and although I wanted to say “Yes but not by me” I stayed silent.

She flapped out some material and began to fold it.

“Look darling, I know it might be strange and I’m sure it feels peculiar to wear a nappy but, despite all the claims to be helping Martin... we know that something else is happening to you.”

I was shocked. How did she know I’d been coerced into wearing a nappy by Brian and...

“Brian, well Fiona actually, has said that she changed your soaked nappy whilst Martin was getting his changed by Brian. You’re fourteen years old and yet you didn’t think it inappropriate that your female cousin should be asked to do such a thing?”

I wanted to plead that it was Brian who made me. Oh god this wasn’t going how I hoped and my arguments, even to me, seemed pathetic.

“OK then,” Gran was firm as she wriggled the fabric under my bum and started rubbing lotion into the inflamed area. “I don’t want any arguments love. We understand and we’ll keep you as content as possible.”

“But gran I don’t...” I was in tears because I couldn’t see a way out of this predicament.

She just gently shushed me... as if trying to pacify a little kid.

“Don’t worry sweetheart... no one is angry or upset with you. We know this type of thing can happen, it’s nothing new and nothing we can’t handle. Dry your tears love everything will be alright... we just have to be sure you’re kept happy and dry.”

Just before she pinned it all together she looked and just made a questionable “Hmmm” noise. I wasn’t sure what that meant but it appeared she’d come to some conclusion or found another problem. Whatever it was was followed by a reassuring smile to put me back at ease.

#

I lay there trying to take the situation in and how easily I’d let myself get put into this annoying position. Gran was folding a huge swathe of material into what looked to be the beginnings of a substantial nappy. Her quiet soothing voice, so gentle and understanding, it’s impossible to get angry or display anything but gratitude. She smiled in such a compassionate way as she rubbed talc slowly into my skin and before I was aware I’d been pinned in and gran was wriggling a pair of blue plastic pants up my legs.

“Lift,” she ordered and I did and with a snap of elastic. “There, all safe and secure love. Let’s go and have some breakfast, eh?”

“I can’t go like this.” It felt heavy and strange. In fact, this entire visit to Wood View had been verging on the bizarre and this was yet another thing.

“No of course not poppet.” That was a term she used when I was little and I was surprised she used it now. However, she went to the chest of drawers and pulled out a jumper I hadn’t seen before and a pair of loose denim shorts. “These used to be Brian’s when he came to stay.” I looked over and saw that it wasn’t just the bathroom cabinet that had a host of stuff in it. The drawer was practically full. “I bet they’ll fit you easily.”

Thanks to the bulk of the nappy they did.

Once she’d finished I hung back before following her just so I could peak a little bit more into what else was in the cupboard and drawers. I was amazed at the clothing she’d managed to assemble. As I hadn’t brought much but a change of jeans, a couple of shirts and a jumper it appeared to be an entire wardrobe for my newly extended stay. The extra underwear I’d brought had now become redundant, although I looked on them in hope that pretty soon I’d be able to return to wearing them.

I held things up for inspection and noticed a few old item of mine but most were new to me so suspected they must have been Brian’s or maybe even Reece’s (or whoever else came to visit) when they stayed over. However, the top drawer contained more nappies and plastic pants and what I eventually discovered were onesies. I had no idea if these belonged to Brian but I guessed I’d soon find out, especially if mum and dad were going to be away for any length of time.

#

So there I was, fully protected from, well, myself I suppose, sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast as everyone else was busy loading up cars and saying their goodbyes.

Uncle Ernest was hugging his father and telling him they needed to get an early start otherwise they’d hit all the motorway traffic. Brian was trying to fasten Marty into his booster seat whilst, as usual, Fiona and April were in deep chat about who knows what. The secret life of girls was still beyond my comprehension.

Reece had been staring at my padding, which was fairly substantial, and shaking his head. I think he thought it was something I liked so now disregarded me as a relation and just somebody to be pitied. Aunty Pat was organising their next visit with gran and Uncle Frank was loading up his BMW with various bags and suitcases.

Moments later, after a series of loud and prolonged farewells, Wood View fell quiet. The last thing Brian whispered in my ear was that he “owed me” and not forget the favour I’d done him. That was a long way from being called a ‘swotty little twat’ which had been his usual final rebuke. He actually patted my bum whilst adding, what appeared to be, his heartfelt thanks. In fact, I think everyone patted my bum before they left and wished me well and hoped mum and dad wouldn’t be gone long. I hoped the same.

“Call me if you need your nappy changed,” had been the final whispered insult from Fiona. She giggled with glee now that she had something to irritate me with when next we met. Both Reece and April looked at me with complete disdain from the rear seats as their car pulled away and I could see she asked him a question to which he just shrugged and shook his head. I did wonder if that was a question about me.  

After the place drifted back to silence and gran had started on the wash grandpa came over and sat down in front of me.

“Well Danny, it’s been a very eventful few days hasn’t it?” I nodded in agreement but was feeling depressed that even with everyone gone I was still wearing a thick nappy which I thought rustled with even the slightest movement. “Look, I know gran has put you in more protection AND I'm sure you’re not happy about it.”

For a second my hopes were lifted as I thought grandpa understood and would let me out of the situation.

“I’ll let you in on a little secret son - nearly every male member of this family has at some time or other gone through having to wear protection... in their youth.”

“What?” I was stunned by this news.

“Yes, Uncle Ernest and Brian have both gone through it and... so did I... although not sure about Reece... yet.”

“But that’s not...” I wanted to say I didn’t go through anything. It was just circumstances that made me...

“It’s a family thing and we’re always prepared for it and your mother, well, she saw this coming. She told us you’ve been having ‘little accidents’ in your underwear for a week or so now.”

Oh dear, that was MY secret I didn’t know mum knew about that. She never said anything and thought I’d been pretty clever at burying the evidence in the normal wash.

“I think she was hoping it wasn’t the case but...” Grandpa just shrugged as if it had been inevitable. “Anyway Danny, the upshot is that your gran is going to be in charge of your changes but we’ll both be keeping an eye on you in future.” He looked seriously at me. “It will happen, and as we’ve seen over the past few days, it’s happened quite a lot so don’t worry or fight it and we’ll be on hand to keep you safe and sound. OK champ?”

This was the longest chat I’d had with grandpa since I arrived and it was certainly a conversation I would have been happy not to have. It all seemed such nonsense but yet he gave the impression of being deadly serious.

My mind was spinning with this news. So that’s why we boys were put into disposables because of the past... and mum thought, what? I mean a few wet briefs didn’t mean anything, did it? I was confused and trying to take it all in and make some sense out of it.

“So young man I don’t want you giving granny a hard time if she checks occasionally and to be absolutely sure we keep you safe, and lessen the chances of any accidental dribbles, you’ll be wearing protection from now on until your parents come back from overseas. OK?”

I sat there in disbelief, feeling surprised, annoyed and wondering why no one had warned me about this before? Grandpa looked solemn but was he just saying this to make me feel better about the bulky material I now had between my legs? There again, gran had found a lot of stuff quickly so maybe she’d had a lot of practice and that huge amount of stuff went back years? Maybe even some of these nappies (and perhaps the clothes that had suddenly materialised) had been Uncle Ernest’s?

Despite this not making a lick of sense I began to wonder just what the last few days had been all about. I mean, the Golden Anniversary seemed so long ago now, so all this nappy business was quite bizarre and, even though I’d experienced it, I couldn’t think of it as real. Had it been some incredible pre-planned attempt to get me back to wearing nappies just because I’d wet my undies a couple of times? Surely not!

There was a lot going through my head.

Had I got this all wrong?

Was I now building it up as some kind of conspiracy?

Had Brian and everyone else for that matter, been in on some huge hoax with me as the victim?

Had mum and dad organised their trip to Saudi Arabia just so they didn’t have to deal with any of this, this, this... whatever it was?

I could feel the front of my padding begin to warm and for a brief second I didn’t know why and then it suddenly dawned... I was automatically peeing into the very thing I thought I didn’t need.

I looked up at grandpa. I was dumbfounded but had nothing to say so just nodded.

“Good boy, I knew you’d understand. Now, would you like to help me wash the car?”

And that was it. I toddled out and despite the full weight of a thick fabric nappy and plastic pants hanging heavily inside my shorts, carried on as if all was normal.

#

On the next change granny put on a pair of latex gloves as she gently rubbed in what I thought was anti-rash cream but wasn’t. As I lay there naked and covered in this strange smelling pinkish goo gran left it for a few minutes and went to run the shower. When it was running warm (they’d had a small problem with the boiler) she called for me to come and step in. She controlled the spray and, complete with a sponge, wiped the area down to get rid of the cream and with it went the little bit of pubic hair I had.

I only noticed because gran was paying so much attention to the area. I thought she was being thorough because of the chance of a rash, which she was as she explained that now I was hair-free there was less chance of me waking up all ‘itchy’. I suppose that was what her “Hmmm” had been about when she examined me earlier.

“We don’t want you suffering unnecessarily when we can avoid it do we?” She said with that constantly reassuring smile. “Now we can see if there’s a problem developing, eh?”

Although I hadn’t had much hair there, I was quite proud that at least I had some, as it marked my growing maturity. Now smooth and hairless it was another knock to my self-esteem. I bet that loss was down to Brian’s description of why I’d taken the nappy off the night he wet... because I was ‘itchy’. This was another victory for him.

Granny had me wear a nappy day and night the rest of the time I stayed at Wood View and kept up constant surveillance on just how messy things got. It was difficult to put up any argument especially because I did wake up sodden each morning.

Meanwhile, at night, because the house got cold she had me wear a onesie which fastened between my legs with little press studs. It pulled the thick padding up and stopped the bloated contents from hanging down. In fact, gran had a couple of these that were thin and made from cotton (both white) and a couple of thicker ones. One was purple, the other dark green, which I wore; they all hugged tightly but felt oddly comforting to wear.

I have to admit, after the sleeping bag and bouncy air mattress, having my little bed back was wonderful. Despite knowing that Brian had peed in it only recently, I slept pretty well tightly bound this way but still awoke to a saturated nappy... but a dry bed.

Something else that I discovered and was totally unexpected, when I went to bed that first night in an empty house Marty had left his teddy bear on my pillow (or someone had) and I was quite surprised how nice it was cuddling up with him, I mean, it.

I had a few dreams that were about Brian and in one he was wearing as thick a nappy as I wore and was acting as if it was the most normal thing in the world for a hunky sixteen year old footballer to wear. Whilst I was shy about it and desperate no one should notice he didn’t seem bothered, which went against the image of his panic-stricken face after he’d wet the bed. Still, it was only a dream and I had plenty of those and most did involve me and my protection. I was getting used to it... in dreamland at least.

Gran said the onesies had initially been bought for Brian but that he’d never gotten round to wearing them as on the last visits he hadn’t needed any help. I could have told her about the wet bed but decided to keep quiet. Besides, my grandparents, despite the insistence on full time protection, are terrific company and kept me well entertained and loved over the time I was with them. We went off and did some exploring and had picnics if the weather was nice or walks deep into the countryside. Thanks to their constant attention the time passed quite quickly. So, when my parents returned, after just over two weeks, nothing much changed, except my padding, because I continued to wet randomly.  

However, neither mum nor dad offered any extra explanation they just know I wet and to prevent embarrassing stained pants I wear ‘security’ - quite a lot actually. Gran made mum promise to use fabric nappies and not go for the more convenient disposables; she said we had to also think of the environment as well as keeping me dry and happy. So when we returned to the city, a pile of granny’s ‘stuff’ accompanied us.

#

HAPPY?  

I’m not happy at all but no one seems to fancy the idea of letting me back into underpants any time soon. To be honest I can agree it wouldn’t be for the best at the moment, though every morning, as mum reaches into the drawer for a replacement nappy, I look longingly at my unused briefs wishing things were back to normal.

However, when we first returned home I had some independence and was allowed, after gran had shown me how, to change myself. Nevertheless, I thought I’d be able to sneak back into my regular underwear and no one would be any the wiser. I slept with briefs under my boxers but woke up with them not only soaked but also very messy. I had no idea why I’d shit myself but as I was trying desperately to hide what I’d done my recklessness was detected.  

I was feeling pretty low and guilty but still thought I was being treated unfairly, even though I’d just filled my undies. The tantrum I let rip was my final argument and was suitably crushed as mum reeled off all the things that had happened at Wood View... and before. I had no idea that anyone knew the full extent of all that took place but it appeared mum did.

She wagged her finger as she dismissed those early attempts at hiding my sodden underpants even before we left for Wood View. She even knew about Fiona changing my nappy and that I’d drunk warm milk from a baby’s bottle. Mum laid bare the facts and try as I might I couldn’t deny any of them. I was ashamed and had no more fight but mum wasn’t finished.

“Your grandmother said how wonderful and helpful you’d been whilst staying with her and that you never complained once.” Mum was angry but still trying to not let it sound obvious. “She said that you were changed with barely a word and accepted it was for the best... so we are not going to put up with you acting like a precocious brat now.”

I could see she wasn’t going to put up with any further crap from me as she inspected the mess I’d made to the bedding and myself and pointed to the bathroom.

“Go and get cleaned up. Don’t bother with your underwear I’ll sort that and the bed... but don’t do anything else without me being there... UNDERSTAND?”

I got the message, she didn’t have to shout.

I stood in the shower trying to put things in perspective but my head was full of all that had happened and wasn’t concentrating, or even aware, that I needed to wash thoroughly.

When I returned, still dripping, mum just ran a piece of tissue around my privates and wiped my bum. There was a messy streak and she just harrumphed in disgust.

“God, even the simplest task,” she sounded well and truly fed up with my perceived lackadaisical attitude to my own cleanliness. “You’re in nappies now and you’ll stay in them until I say otherwise. There will be no more briefs or boxers I’ll see to that.”

I was feeling naked and vulnerable and scared she might spank me, even though that was something she’d very rarely done whilst growing up. I think those thoughts might be unfair on mum but was a remnant of my worrying that at any moment Brian might use his brute force to make me stay wearing a nappy. Now he didn’t have to.

The truth was, I didn’t know why what was happening, was happening and I felt completely inhibited to do or say anything. Wet pants would have been a horrendous thing to explain, as it was, a wet nappy and plastic pants kept it private and personal.

However, mum had been horrified that I’d gone against her rules in the first place and tried to be devious by wearing unsuitable underwear. So, making sure I was in no doubt as to how things were going to be, declared that from that point she or dad would supervise all future changes and then, to force home her decision, removed my proper underwear.

#

A soaked morning nappy has meant the continued use of thicker nappies and an abundance of leak-proof plastic and rubber pants to firm up the safeguard element of this protection. My parents seem to accept that this is the status quo for the time being and I’m often left in just nappy and pants when indoors. Mum has said it makes it easier to know when I need a change, although, I’m not convinced she isn’t doing it to teach me a lesson for my earlier transgression. 

In fact, and this has surprised me, neither parent seems to be in a rush to see me out of wearing all this stuff. I’d assumed they’d both hate the idea of a lad my age needing changing (I’m not sure if this was because of encouragement from my grandparents, who for two weeks saw it as no problem at all), but seem to accept this is needed and, as it’s needed, it will stay until it isn’t needed any longer. I suppose that makes sense but it’s still a strange position for a fourteen year old to be in... Isn’t it?

I’m sure mum thinks she’s on some kind of crusade against wet pants because the padding and waterproofs just keep coming. I have more and more each day as my drawers and wardrobe become home to neat stacks of fabric and plastic. My room, despite all we’ve tried to do, still has an odour of pee, powder and air-freshener.

Needless to say, I’m back in reams of material until whatever ‘curse’ plagues this family has run its course. Although, when that might be no one seems to know. Also, I start a new term at school tomorrow, Year 10, and mum says “to be on the safe side...” and bought some very substantial, shiny and impenetrable vinyl pants, which I overheard her saying to dad were ‘the most robust she could find’.

I’m not looking forward to my first day back in class.

#### The End ####

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Very nice. His mom knew all the time that he was wetting and hiding

his accidents'. Moms always know somehow.

This was a great story a family of males who need diapers.

Thanks for sharing this with us you are a good writer. ?

• Like 1
On 2/18/2022 at 3:01 PM, Eagle0769 said:

Very nice. His mom knew all the time that he was wetting and hiding

his accidents'. Moms always know somehow.

This was a great story a family of males who need diapers.

Thanks for sharing this with us you are a good writer. ?

Thanks Eagle

Always glad when one of my stories clicks with other readers and a huge thanks for you nice comments?

On 2/18/2022 at 9:44 PM, maly said:

Yikes family 'curse' poor lad.

Realy liked this story thanks.

Maly.

Hi Maly

Yes that's all anyone needs a nappy and a family curse... mind you....

Glad you liked Danny's tale and hugs to everyone else who also liked it.?

Hi Tam1623

Thanks for your comment and glad that it hit the spot.

I'm always grateful to everyone who reads any of my stories and thank those who comment for taking the time to do so.

So BIG HUGS and a smiley face ?

• 3 weeks later...

It's my pleasure Like2bwet ?

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply because I'm always grateful for comments and I'm absolutely buzzed that you enjoy my tales of fun and fantasy... as well as the occasional wet nappy.

Huge THANKS

• Like 1