LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long do you stay in a messy diaper?

1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I figured as much, but I just wanted to be sure! I think she makes a much better Mommy for you.?☺️???♥️??♥️???

just remember you can private message me about stuff 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

just remember you can private message me about stuff 

Thanks buddy! I'm going to reply to your message you sent me. It's just that a lots of been happening recently in my life.

My record was 3 days. Obviously I had to change the outer diaper 2 or 3. I was wearing a good quality disposable and used a pin-wheel to puncture the plastic shield. Then I put on a double cloth diaper and plastic pants. When the cloth diapers get saturated I just change for two dry new ones. I used a ton of zinc oxide (Desitin) and shaved the hair. My usual is to use psyllium husk (Metamucil) about every 5 or 6 hours along with great healthy food. I start that 2 days before and then when I diaper up, I keep using the Metamucil every 6 hours. Over 3 days I have a gigantic poo every 4 to 6 hours. That's about 12 loads. Yeah, a monstrous pile of poo. At least a 3 record. Normally I keep my diapers on for 24 hours. Sometimes I'll keep my diapers up for 1 1/2 to 2 days. But my record was 3 days. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

On 2/22/2022 at 4:30 AM, diaperjack101 said:

My record was 3 days. Obviously I had to change the outer diaper 2 or 3. I was wearing a good quality disposable and used a pin-wheel to puncture the plastic shield. Then I put on a double cloth diaper and plastic pants. When the cloth diapers get saturated I just change for two dry new ones. I used a ton of zinc oxide (Desitin) and shaved the hair. My usual is to use psyllium husk (Metamucil) about every 5 or 6 hours along with great healthy food. I start that 2 days before and then when I diaper up, I keep using the Metamucil every 6 hours. Over 3 days I have a gigantic poo every 4 to 6 hours. That's about 12 loads. Yeah, a monstrous pile of poo. At least a 3 record. Normally I keep my diapers on for 24 hours. Sometimes I'll keep my diapers up for 1 1/2 to 2 days. But my record was 3 days. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

Whoa feels amazing dude.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been in my wet and messy diaper since 1:00am and it is almost 5:00 am. I fell asleep on the couch and never went to the bedroom with my wife. She didn't want to disturb me and put a blanket over me. At 1:00 I messed my diaper since I wasn't sleeping with her and simply fell back to sleep. I went poopy again just 10 minutes ago, so my Total Dry X-Plus is very full and wet but holding up nicely. This is one of the longest times in a messy diaper for me. Thank goodness for Baby Magic baby Lotion to protect my bottom.