LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2022 fashion trends

4 hours ago, littlebabyjanner said:

https://www.indy100.com/news/fashion-trend-men-kidcore-2022-b1995582

Think this might be the first time in my life I've ever been ahead of the latest fashion trends. Although my favourite clothes would probably be more toddlercore than kidcore ?‍♂️

@littlebabyjanner

I find it interesting that people would think that these kind of calls are “fashion trends“. I guess what I have seen you are of people who have decided that wearing their pajamas, commonly known as “lounge pajamas“ outside the house, and I’ve even seen some of these ladies wearing their bedroom slippers out in public walking downtown. So I guess that this type of fashion trend is becoming more acceptable, however I don’t think I would want to be in a position where I would be wearing toddler style clothing outside if I was going somewhere. I wouldn’t mind wearing stuff like that around somebody that I trusted, but I don’t think I would want to end up dealing with people who “don’t understand what’s going on” and would be asking questions as to why I’d be attired in this manner.

I understand that people would be wearing onesies in order to hold diapers in position, but I don’t think I would want to go full out and be in baby attire out in public, because there are some people who would probably question me, and probably ask how sane I was.  
I am all for being comfortable so that is a cool thing.  

Brian