LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloudrys (from Germany) Adult white diapers with 6 tapes, 3 tapes each side, Mediums and Large sizes, A Review.

Cloudrys (from Germany) Adult white diapers with 6 tapes, 3 tapes each side, Mediums and Large sizes, A Review.

THESE were PURCHASED products and NOT compensated products review. 

Currently wearing and reviewing. 

THESE SELL OUT EVERYTIME IN MINUTES. GET ON THEIR MAILING LIST IF YOU WANT THEM. You can be "notified" by finding the "Notify me when this item is available" right next to their description under the photos of their products. ALWAYS Check your spam folders. That's where my notifications show up.

These did NOT come in any bagged packaging, Right off the manufacturing line to get his orders out as fast as possible.

Medium: a single diaper weighs 7.8 oz - 7.9 oz dry https://www.windeln-folie.de/Cloudrys-cloud-M-mit-3-Klebestreifen

Medium: a single diaper weighs -  4 lbs / 5.2 oz SOAKING WET front to back 

Rearz Lil Bella: 3 lbs 5.7 SOAKING WET front to back 

Trest White Mediums - fit, REALLY WELL. - Dry single package weight: 7.6 oz, and then - 3 lbs 15.2 oz Soaking wet

Large: a single diaper weighs 8.0 oz - 8.2 oz dry https://www.windeln-folie.de/Cloudrys-weiss-Windeln-mit-Folie-3-Tapes-Gr-L_1 

Large: a single diaper weighs -  3 lbs 7.7 oz - SOAKING WET front to back

What I did find "weird" is - any larger diapers should LOOK LONGER and LARGER in a stack right?

NOT these.. it's backwards. SEE LAST PHOTO

What did I find so far: 

I put the large diaper on at 4:00 PM mountain time.

The plastic backing is almost like a 60's 70's Pamper. Almost, but finer grained texture.

They do "sound like" the Pampers did when taking them out of the box when moved around against each other.

Thick diaper? yea, sort of. 

The two sizes run larger than you think. Plan accordingly. 

If you wear a medium and on the fence about a large or medium, GET A MEDIUM. These are super long for an inbetween size like myself. 

PLENTY of room.

LOVE THE 6 tape design. I have been into 6 tape diapers since Attends came out and the medium FITS WONDERFUL.

The top 2 tapes don't allow it to "fall off / slide down your ass" as most --- yes MOST adult diapers DO.

I did NOT tape them down sorta tight as I normally would, and just under "snug".

Tapes are SUPER STICKY. You have about 15 seconds to "move them" if you want to tighten up the fit. After that your DONE.

Large size tape testing and Wetting test:

Under Saturday Night beer testing: 

405 pm to 6:20 pm 4 beers... No wetting yet. Tapes stayed in place.

6:20 pm first flooding, NO leaks, no sagging. Wetting this the first time covered the top of the front of the diaper. Tapes stayed in place

7: 34 and 747 pm 3 lighter / to medium wettings / minor floods in a row. Half the diaper is now used up. Solidly wet to the halfway in the crotch. Tapes stayed in place.

8:11 pm. 7 beers in, starting the 8th, completely flooded front to back, some leg leaks, but 4 hours 12 min in, For the medium, it's over. 

I walked around the house for 45 min SOAKED. The padding "started to fall down into the crotch but NOT by much, hardly noticeable. 

I took it off as I am going to put on the medium now and try that one. 

Medium size tape testing and Wetting test:

8:38 pm - I put on a medium size diaper.

8:44 pm  - First flooding, 8 beers in ...starting on the 9th beer.

10:32 pm - second flooding, still not past the crotch, moving onto the 10th beer.

10:52 pm - moving onto the 11th beer. No tapes have came loose. I DID re adjust all 3 tapes on the LEFT side as  a test to see how hard it would be to remove and replace them. THESE TAPES ARE DOWN forever. Again.. if you don't get them right and TIGHT the first time, you have about 15 seconds to re position them.

11:31 pm - Third wetting, not even a minor flooding. Moving onto beer #12 - after re adjust all 3 tapes on the LEFT side at 10:32 pm, no tapes moved nor lifted.

12:13 pm - Flooding #4 just now into the crotch half way... maybe a tic more, moving onto beers 13 and 14 - after re adjust all 3 tapes on the LEFT side at 10:32 pm, no tapes moved nor lifted.

12:41 - am Flooding #5 now starting to soak in past the crotch towards the backside about 3 inches. - after re adjust all 3 tapes on the LEFT side at 10:32 pm, no tapes moved nor lifted.

1:18 am - minor wetting, went right down past the crotch to the back while sitting. the front is totally soaked.  - after re adjust all 3 tapes on the LEFT side at 10:32 pm, no tapes moved nor lifted.

2:11 am a moderate wetting, now farther up the backside.  - after re adjust all 3 tapes on the LEFT side at 10:32 pm, no tapes moved nor lifted.

2:21 am from front waistband to the rear waist band - this is  over. some tiny leaks in the inside legs areas, this medium diaper has held up well. 

Would I buy them, Medium, again for their intended use - incontinence at night?

Yes, I did order 2 more bags.

Would I buy them, Medium, again for their intended use as a DL diaper?

Sure, it's a great choice. I really like them.

Would I buy them, Medium, again for their intended use out bar hopping / long trips?

I would, but with no caution about the tapes, these tapes are nice and strong, unsurpassed in anything I have ever worn in 35 + years as a DL... and now 8 years with MS. 

Is this Medium, what I want as a reliable absorbency AND a DL or ABDL diaper? 

yes it is, about the same or SLIGHTLY more than a Lil' Bella from Rearz or about the same as a MegaMax from Northshore.

Is this what I want as a reliable tape tab system? 

They give you 6 tapes and I pulled on them hard to get them to come off the rear part of the diaper when putting on the diaper. They did not budge when applying them AND didn't "pop off" while wearing them. GREAT STUFF.

Medium OR Large these tapes are great. Unsurpassed in anything I have worn in 35 + years as a DL... and now 8 years with MS.

Would I buy them, LARGE, again for their intended use - incontinence at night?

- probably not. 3 to 4 HUGE flooding's, your going to have a wet bed.

Would I buy them, Large, again for their intended use as a DL diaper?

Yea. It's a nice "change" to see SOMEONE step up and do 6 tape adult diapers beside DEPENDS which we all know never stay on you, the tapes SUCK

Would I buy them, Large, again for their intended use out bar hopping / long trips?

- probably not. Not reliable enough in absorbency / leak protection.

Is this Large, what I want as a reliable absorbency AND a DL or ABDL diaper? 

NO. Buy Rearz or Northshore adult diapers, They give you both long term absorbency and DL / AB /ABDL styles.

Is this what I want as a reliable tape tab system? 

They give you 6 tapes and I pulled on them hard to get them to come off when putting on the diaper. They did not budge when applying them AND didn't "pop off"

Medium OR Large these tapes are great. Unsurpassed in anything I have worn in 35 + years as a DL... and now 8 years with MS.

FINAL THOUGHTS:

Buy these for your own parameters. I think they are good and nearly great. The LARGE was a bit too LARGE, but the Medium was a NICE diaper to wear and use.

Other Adult diaper manufacturers: TAKE NOTICE: There is a REAL 6 tape adult diaper out there that IS NICE. That FITS well and their mediums hold alot... "tapes DO NOT pop off"

cloudrys-weiss-windeln-mit-folie-3-tapes-gr-m_2 - Copy.jpg

cloudrys-weiss-windeln-mit-folie-3-tapes-gr-m_3 - Copy.jpg

cloudrys-weiss-windeln-mit-folie-3-tapes-gr-m - Copy.jpg

0115221548_HDR - Copy.jpg

0115221551d_HDR - Copy.jpg

0115221554a_HDR - Copy.jpg

0115222009_HDR - Copy.jpg