LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Care givers wanted (open)

jan241989

I locked dad outside.  Tie up Mom.  Diaper up Jen after getting baby oil all over the diaper area and hold booster pad while closing the diaper.  Mom still has to go pee.  We can figure out if she has any kind of protection soon.  Tickle tickle ?.  

warm my bottom?  that is big talk coming from a virgin.  just then my girlfriend pulls up in the truck.  A white Kenworth 900 15 speed airslide 5th wheel

GF:  what are you doing?  We got to get going.   

ME:  I got to pee.

GF:  just use the diaper like me.  we are not stopping for anything we have to be there asap.  

I get in push the knobs in and we are gone.  

Me and GF get about 500 miles down the road during my shift I peed allot but was still dry Mom did a awesome job with diapering me.  Michelle wakes up and needs to pee extra bad.  So she uses her diaper then we change each other get food, lots of coffee and water then she takes over to drive another 500 miles.   Next stop will be food, diesel fuel and a shower.  Then my turn to get the trailer were it's going.  I get into bed and the movement of the truck makes me get the gotta pee feeling.  I can tell by the way Michelle is shifting in the seat she will have a little tinkle before long.  I fall asleep.  

Check my phone mom isn't happy about this.