LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Care givers wanted (open)

jan241989

Jennifer is 40 years old and wants to be a baby again she had come out as a adult baby to her family but they were not supportive as she was hoping> They tell her that she is not welcome in there home anymore. So she decides to go online and find someone who will take care of her.

• 1 month later...

Jennifer is 40 years old and ends up going to my house.  She is wishing to be baby girl again and taken care of.  I hugged her and realized she had a diaper on.  After noticing she was squirming for the restroom and diapered I got her a bottle of apple juice and gave it to her.  She drank it down. 

I check your diaper and feel it is wet.  Looks like you had plenty of juice ?.  Start playing with the new diaper and trying to figure out how to put it on.  So I pull the pants down and look at the way the wet diaper is on.  I also have the gotta go feeling a little bit because I had the same drinks and had that feeling around women I liked.  Now I get the new diaper under Jennifer and start untapping and slide the diaper out from under her.  Then put powder on and rub it on.  Then get the new diaper on and zip up the pants.  

After getting out of the bathroom I get to my room change clothes and being curious about the diaper gets to me and put one on and get reclothed.  ( Also hope to not get busted). Now I can watch trains on YouTube in the train room and not need take a break.   I get down and check your diaper to make sure it is on correct.  I guess they are both on right so we get some trains going.  Then fall asleep on the couch with you on top.  

I wake up regretting the choice to give us both hard cider to drink now I have to go potty very bad.  I don't want to wake you up. I start squirming a little bit but want to keep it cool so I don't get caught.  But ended up falling asleep again.