LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Care givers wanted (open)

jan241989

Jennifer smells good because of the new diaper.  She wets a little because I have to go potty again the coffee and other drinks mom loaded us up on are getting to us. I'm doing the potty dance while playing with Jen.  

Jennifer and mom start tickling me till I pee my pants.  Jen pees giggling at me.  

More please!  Wonder if Mom has to pee..  time to tickle her and find out.  Hopefully she needs to go potty.  Jennifer helps me out with this.  We want to see if you are going to stay dry 

I get home and start watching trains on the big screen it is awesome.  I start to miss Jennifer the way she stretches out a sweat shirt and the way she feels while hugging her.  And the way she tickles me when she knows I have to pee.  So I drive back there after getting the diaper delivery from the FedEx driver.  Loading the car I noticed some bladder control pads and don't think they are for Jen and would not work for me ?.  Think they are for "Mom" but don't further ask about it but keep a few in my pocket.  

I get in and sleep next to Jennifer feel the diaper.  She's dry but fidgeting like she has to go potty.  That of course gets me excited then fall asleep after going off but still needing to go potty.

I totally take mom up on that one I feel like I have to go pee but am to stiff to do that.  I hug you and totally put my mouth on the boob but stop because I not sure if I understood that this is allowed?  Looking up "are you sure? ". 

I have to pee really badly but take the lady up on having boobs in my mouth.  I lick them till she says I have to stop.  I think I can hold off on running to the bathroom for about an hour but I don't make it that long.  

I stop but have to tinkle really bad but like the feeling of needing to pee.  Now that I wet my luvs a little bit I might as well continue with holding Mom as long as possible she is cute and I feel safe.  . 

Wish to sleep in between Jennifer and Mom they are both really cuties