LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Care givers wanted (open)

jan241989

I watch Jen is a awesome sight.  I feel my diaper.  The plastic is an interesting feeling the cottonish stuff feels really good on that area.  Wonder what it is like for Jennifer.  And for Angelina (mom). 

Let us put a diaper in you.  It is amazing.  Just think about watching a good movie and you don't want to be interpreted.  You can just stay there and go potty without getting up.  Then we can do things together without taking a break.  Or you wake up really tired then running to go to the bathroom ruins that.  Or you can just roll over and sleep.  I think you want to try it out.

After Jennifer has coffee and juice she starts squirming for the potty.   That makes me feel excited.  I want her to start doing the dishes.  She does the potty dance while getting the dishes clean.  

Dad:. See if you can get Jennifer to lay down and pee her diaper so it gets more used.  I think it is nice that Jen is in a wet diaper ?.  Jen and Mom both have to go potty.  Trying to delay them as long as possible 

Dad: I also have to go potty but I just use the diaper because Mom does a good job changing us.