LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Care givers wanted (open)

jan241989

Because I thought it would be fun to change her together.  Also I like handing off #2 diapers.  Both women here has me excited like a teenager but I am trying to hide that from them.  

what would make you think such a thing?  (defensive tone)  I think I might be busted.  Busted while staring at "MOM'S" chest area.  I also now have the gotta pee feeling I always get around females I like.  hopefully her or Jen won't figure that out.  I was paying allot of attention to Jen during the diaper change.  

Mom what are you doing?  Also good job picking me up ?.  (Thankfully she doesn't yet know it shut the bathroom door using 2part epoxy.  Can't wait till she has to go potty ?. ). I'm hoping Jennifer doesn't see but also hoping she will be helping out too.  Jennifer is a cutie pie.  

https://photos.app.goo.gl/oDsU42tXbfv28DFQ9. Mom's picture

Having mama over me gets me excited but not sure what I can get away with.  But being that I don't have anything hiding me All my feelings are known.  I plan on getting something to drink right after so we can repeat this.  Momma looks like she needs to go potty as well.  I do my best to dely her as much as possible.  Something about a hottie fidgeting to stay dry.  Maybe me and Jennifer are not the only ones needing Huggies.  

Mom: i put a new diaper on you and when i get you off the table i put you both in a play pen and go and use the restroom 

Jen: I play not knowing what is going to happen 

I leave the playpen and get me and Jen some more hard cider to drink.  And take Jennifer to the other room to watch Virtual Railfan on the big TV and chill out on the couch.  Jennifer and I have to go potty.  I tickle Jen till she wears her Pants ( the pampers keep us dry.  Mom looks cute trying to open the bathroom door.  We will be soon finding out if she is diapered.  I didn't pee yet because I am too excited.  

I go to Mom and tickle her.  "Do you need a diaper? "   Don't drench your pants.  

I get back to Jen she is points to my diaper and says" ha you also have a diaper on. .  Me:. Mine is dry.

Jennifer. Let me check. Then she tickled me until I had a accident with her.  She is completely hammered because of the ciders.  So we both pee our pants.

Me and Jennifer check out the room we get excited about all the different diapers.  We fall asleep because the hard cider is getting to us.  I briefly wake up and Jen is sleeping on me.  I feel her diaper it feels mostly wet but can hold more.   I have to go potty but don't want to wake her up.  I start squirming for allot of reasons.  Diaper feels good,. Gotta pee and Jen diapered is really awesome.  I relax and fall back asleep still dry.

I wake starting to wet go to grab my self to stop have my hands on her diaper.  She wakes but doesn't say anything.  She actually stays on top Then starts giggling "does baby boy have to go potty?". Tickling my diaper.  I wet uncontrollably she went for the very right spot to make me have a accident and she knows I would not argue or get away.  The way she is moving she has to pee but stays.  

Lick me up?  OK maybe I am not the only HNG  PMSL..   

ok  MOM.  you were squiring at the house drove here threw a traffic jam and your still got fry pants on.  HUMM?

Also you taking my pants off again?  awesome  let me know if I gotta run to the ATM to keep this going!!  Also can we have a threesome?  Pleeease?  if not that's ok