LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Care givers wanted (open)

jan241989

I wake up having to pee extremely bad.  I don't want to wake up Jenny because she looks so cute sleeping on me.  I start squirming because I am about to go in my diaper but not sure how this will work out.  I feel Jen's diaper and she has wet herself but it also feels like it has more to go before it would need to changed so I just stay there.  Not only do I not want to disturb Jennifer also some trains are due threw on the YouTube channel and I don't want to miss them.  Every time I run to the bathroom that is when awesome stuff comes through.  I have it going good right now. Train on tv, don't have to leave to go potty,. And Holding Jennifer if she wants to be treated like a baby girl then that is what I will do for her.  

Jen is awake waiting for her diaper to be changed and I stay there really close to having a accident because I think she is still sleeping.  I check her diaper to see how wet her diaper is.  I have a part accident when my hand is grabbed by Jennifer.  Maybe she thinks my situation is funny.  

I do a quick change of your diaper into a nice dry one then put diaper oil all on the diaper area and hug you.  I let you go with just a diaper on.  Also I make coffee for you to try and make you feel happy.  

I have some nice coffee with cream for both of us.  I put yours in a bottle and let we both drink it our coffee together.  I ask if you want me to take you to the potty.  I cry uncle and go a little in my diaper.  Now I have to go more that I stopped.  

I'm liking the gotta go feeling.  So I am sitting here enjoying that and the view of Jennifer in just a diaper.  

I get the bath water ready for you.  I take the diaper off and get Jen ready for the bath.  Get the hottie all nice and cleaned up for bedtime.  I take care to dry Jenny off taking extra time drying some areas.  I get a adult version of Luvs Deluxe for girls under someone's diaper area.  I put rash protection on all the bottom area.  I put a diaper doubler over the proper spot for a wetting accident and start taping up the diaper.  Then I put Her in a cute yellow footed sleeper that has a zipper on the back.  

Then I get her a big huge bottle of her favorite juice right before bed time.  

I play with you while washing you.  The warm water gets to me so I squirm a little bit then just go potty in my pants.  I don't have to interrupt taking care of my baby girl just for a potty break.  I get changed before bedtime and drink some juice with you.  

I hand jen a toy to keep her busy.  I now have to go potty so I move to the toilet.  Wetting diaper is okay #2 not for me.  I not sure Jen will notice or care.  Get that all done and get back to helping Jennifer. I can't wait to pamper Jennifer

• 2 weeks later...