LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Care givers wanted (open)

jan241989

Me and Andrea are sitting with mom .  Andrea still needs to go potty the rest of way but she is still holding.  She is trying to be cool about it.  Me and mom are watching her enjoying the show.  Of course she is going to be granted a potty break at the bathroom and she doesn't want to use her pampers.  

Me " looks like baby is going to be wearing a wet diaper."  I relieve myself in my diaper.   

Dad comes in and wants Andrea to wash the dishes.

Andrea says that would make her need to go potty more.  

Dad pats her between her legs "I think you're going to be just fine"

She washed the dishes and she used her Pampers while doing them but she was trying to play it cool like she was still dry completely.  She was done with the dishes. 

Dad teasing.  Are you still dry?  

Andrea. Yes (her diaper was wet but still useable)

Dad:. Your not squirming as much. 

Andrea I don't have to go like before

Mom: honey you know mommy and daddy don't need diapers but you and your sisters do need them. My lap starts to get a little warm.

Jennifer:. Pmsl.  Dad likes stuffing them down his underwear when he thinks nobody is looking.  Just like the boy you cought doing that.  The one that was supposed to be my care taker before you took over.  I can make him have wet pants any time 

Andrea totally wets herself 

Andrea says she doesn't have to go potty.  She knows she has pissed her diaper but don't want to admit it and knows someone's going to be feeling her diaper.  She watches Jennifer getting changed.  

Mom: i finish changing your sister and put you in the play pen and i pick you up and open the back of you diaper and see that it is wet.

Dad comes in to change Jennifer he pulls down her pants slides a new diaper under her then opens the "old" one and realizes that it's still dry.  Feels around for wetness and just because he wants to.  Then retaped her diaper pulled her pants up and pats her between her legs.  "Good girl staying dry like a big girl". 

Then he gets Andrea out of the playpen knowing that this is the pee pants girl.  " Did someone pee themselves like a little baby girl?". Andrea " I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

Dad " it's totally awesome now I can check your diaper and change you.  ". 

He lays her down and puts the new diaper on her chest getting a cheap feel.  Then down with her pink pants with dark pink on one side because she squeezed her legs together causing a little tiny leak but ok for her to wear after a little while. She gets her new diaper on but not her pants just yet.  Now she has just a dry diaper and shirt on.  She is now in the playpen with Jennifer.  

Dad. " Jenny please let me know if she needs a new diaper". Knowing they both had plenty of drinks and have way more bottles of juice they were driving.  Jennifer stares at Andreas diaper while she shows signs of needing the bathroom again.  

Jennifer " Andrea has to go potty".  

Dad "do you have to go pampers?  ". You can go in your diaper.  

We are diaper training Andrea 

Me and the two girls get new dry diapers and a 40 to drink before bed.  I need to pee before bed and go to sleep.  I wake up wetting myself.  The relief is nice and the diaper don't really feel wet I'm wish I just went when I had to.  I also nut my pampers thinking about Jennifer and Andrea.  

Yes I did.  I had a dream about walking in a room and in the room was a potty.  I decided to go potty and I woke up with a wet diaper.  I went in my Pampers like a toddler 

I guess I had a wet dream. 

Not sure.  Maybe you could let me have something to drink then I can be sure.  

Then we can talk while you are holding me.  Then you will feel when I peed in my pants