LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Care givers wanted (open)

jan241989

Jennifer laffs and calls me potty pants.  

While playing with Jennifer she needs to go pee after fidgeting a little bit she stands up and relieves herself.   Now she has went potty in a already wet diaper.  I checked her diaper as she was going and I had to go as a result.  

She says"don't leak". 😂

• 2 weeks later...

After me and Jennifer get into new clothes and dry diapers with empty bladders Andrea joins us to play.  She is dry but she has to go potty slightly and building.  I offer my drink (Andrea's favorite). Because I think it's going to make her feel like she needs to go more. 

Andrea talks with me about divers things.  The entire time she is fidgeting and squirming to keep her Pampers dry like a big girl.  Jennifer sees this and she also likes when someone else has to go potty.  She does her best to get Andrea more desperate to go.  Andrea has her hands between her legs every once in a while so she doesn't have a accident.   

Dad: feels down Andrea's diaper and she is doing awesome at staying dry.  

Me and Jennifer get Andrea between us and look at her diaper.  Still dry but getting ready to have a Accident in her diaper like a little baby.  We tickle her till she starts wetting herself.  She gives me a embarrassed but flirty smile.  Her diaper is mostly dry except for the wet spot 

I forget the rules and run to the potty chair to go pee.  Sit down on the potty chair to go.  I start peeing and feel relieved then feel my diaper getting wet because I still have my pants and diapers up.  Andrea and Jennifer asked me about being the potty pants boy.  Jennifer wets herself giggling.  Andrea wets some more.  

I watch the train station on virtual rail fan and as the traffic is getting interesting I get the urge to go to the potty.  I get up to go then sit back down to watch doing the pee pee dance forgot I have my diaper on.  Andrea gives me something else to drink and sits on my lap so I can't move.  I'm going to pee myself just like you.  

Jennifer falls asleep with the diesel engine sounds.  After dosing off she wets her diaper.   Andrea is starting to fidget because she sneaked a few beers (she thinks unnoticed) dad also likes when she has to go take a potty break.  We love watching her squirm and then wet herself.   She likes the diaper thing and she likes when she gets our hands down her pampers.  She still fights accidentally wetting her pants.  Really she likes it when she needs to go potty.  

Dad.  

I start to let out a fart but I find that I done more than just fart.  Mommy I need a Huggies please.  Jennifer has done the same thing.  Andrea runs to the bathroom but it is locked.  She has to do the same thing and she started crying about it 

Andrea is pissed both mad and wet between the legs like a little baby girl.  Dad feels diaper and changes it.  He enjoys the view as he has Andrea's pants down.  With the new diaper under her, he puts diaper rash stuff on her so he can feel all of her "down there" area and she doesn't get a rash.  Andrea gets her diaper taped up and her pants up.  

She feels herself too.  Smiling

Jennifer is changed by Mom 

Soon after getting her clothes back on Andrea feeling like she needs to go potty again starting to fidget.  Dad watches "let's watch the movie and have a big glass of wine"

Not thinking Andrea agrees forgetting about needing to pee.  She is on his lap has the wine.  Now relaxed she needs to go.  Dad pats her diaper saying bet you really need to pee now?  Andrea. Yes I do 

Mom gives me a big ice tea to drink while I already have to go potty.  I down the drink and then the need to pee is more intense as mom holds me.  She tickles me a little bit.  Then she feels my Pampers .  

I really like being held.  After going off in my diaper because of being held by a hottie I relax and then slowly start peeing in my diaper hugging mommy.  I get a cheap feel of her because she is holding me.