LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Care givers wanted (open)

jan241989

Andrea:. Ok thanks.  She wets her pants and she feels between her legs.  She has a sigh of relief as her bladder is empty.

Jennifer and Andrea get on either side of me and tickle me till I have a accident.  They tease me about being a baby boy because I have a diaper on while forgetting she has a wet diaper.  

Andrea is making fun of us in new dry diapers forgetting that she has to go potty.  She puts her hands between her legs when she squirts some in her pampers.  Now she has to get to the potty but is in the playpen with us. We watch and wait for her to have a full accident.  

Me:. Did you tinkle in your pants?  Knowing she's in the middle of wearing damp pamper swaddlers and ready to let loose with a huge accident.  😂😚😚

Andrea is so cute that everyone looks at her all the time but with her squirming with her hands between her legs really close to peeing herself everyone is watching closely.  She asks for the bathroom so me dad and Jennifer each grab a diaper and come over to her.  Dad has another bottle of her favorite stuff to drink.  She wants it without thinking about how close to wetting herself she is. 

We wake up all three of us need to pee.  Me and Jennifer see Andrea fidgeting because she has to go potty, we smile and giggle.  We just started reliving ourselves.  Andrea is still holding on so we just enjoy watching her doing the pee pee dance.  We go to the nursery and play with some toys.  Andrea asks for the bathroom in vane.  She is handed a potty training dolly 🤣.  Dad has a good sense of humor.  We both know how she is going to get relief for her bladder.  We start watching trains on YouTube.  .

Andrea has just a diaper and shirt on.  Her shirt is stretched because of her nice d cup size.  Her red hair is amazing to look at.  Being in her early 20's she is able to stay dry longer.  We don't bother mom about her diaper anymore.