LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Care givers wanted (open)

jan241989

Mom: i come into the bathroom and hand your sister to your father and i take the diaper from him. As you try to leave i catch you by the arm.

Dad: i take your sister to the kitchen and put her in her high chair.

Sorry I had a diaper accident.  I went in the toilet instead of my pants

Jennifer is starting to fidget because she needs to pee

Dad:. I get her a big drink her favorite coffee.  Mostly want to see her squirm.  I know she is about to wet herself so I just get her as much as she wants to drink.  

Jennifer finally wets herself after she open and closes her legs and holds her hands between her legs trying to keep her pants dry.  She is asked if she is wet but says no.  Dad gives more to drink because a really wet diaper is awesome looking.  

Both mom and dad lock the bathroom door.  After they fall asleep Jennifer hides the key but while trying to find a hiding place she ends up dropping it down a vent .

I wake up to go to the bathroom and find the bathroom door to be locked.  I go back to the room with the trains.  I watch trains on YouTube while doing switching activities on the model railroad.  Dropping box cars off at the diaper factory on the layout while doing the bathroom dance trying not to wet myself.  

Jennifer is watching and giggling knowing all of us are going to be going in our pants 👖🩳.  

Mom is trying to open the door to the bathroom she has already leaked onto her Depends Night Defense that she doesn't want any of us knowing about.  Dad uses an empty bottle

Jen hugs me from behind while I am fighting to keep dry saying,. "I think you will find some relief if you use the diaper.". Feeling the top rim of my diaper knowing that I nearly always have the gotta go feeling when she's is near.  It is more intense when she tickles me making me have two accidents at once.  A small pee accident and the other one.  She giggles because she knows what she made me do.  

• 2 weeks later...