LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Care givers wanted (open)

jan241989

Nope.  Walks away from him.  

We end up talking about Mom and Jennifer and how hot they are along with some other women.  We agree that Jennifer has some amazing looking boobs and she looks completely awesome while she's getting a new diaper.  I like helping with powdering or putting diaper rash stuff on her.  We also hope they are out of ear shot and can't hear us.  He confesses he wants to be diapered as well and that Mom sometimes has some leaking when she sneezes.  

Later that night we get showered new diapers on and our 32 ounces of water.  After that we can have anything else we want to drink.  So we had a big glass of iced tea and some coffee right before bedtime.  This will put our diapers to the test.  I like the gotta go feeling with some flood insurance.  Me and Jenny are squirming a bit for the potty but stay in bed.  I tickle Jen a little bit and she laughs.  We fall asleep dry 

• 3 weeks later...

I get some ice tea to drink before bed and then go to sleep with a diaper on and full bladder.  I keep squirming for the potty but stay in bed about to have a accident in my pampers.  I keep rubbing nut in my diaper then fall asleep.  

Thanks for the extra iced tea before bed time.  I had to go potty but was not desperate enough to wet myself.  I had to pee really bad after waking up.  I was thinking about running for the bathroom but I remembered that I have adult pampers on.  I think you like seeing me doing the potty squirm and then changing my diaper.  I really like when Jennifer has to go potty and is fidgeting.  It's funny asking her if she has to go potty and she says no while she fidgets and holds her hands between her legs.  

Mom seems like she has to go potty so I do my best to keep the conversation going because she is slightly desperate. 

I later wake up needing to go potty.  I don't want to leave the bed and forgetting where I am I try going to my bathroom.  I get out of bed while Jennifer is trying to sneak into my bed.  She whispers "where are you going?  Get back in the bed with me and you can do whatever you want.".  She does this knowing I have to pee really bad and also knowing I am not going to refuse her offer. I take full advantage of the offer knowing that I will likely be in trouble in the morning.  She has the ability to get in and out  unoticed somehow.  Upon feeling her diaper she wet herself a little bit.  She had most of the ice tea before bed time so I know she has to go more.  I fall asleep with her.  I wet myself when she pees her diaper