LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Care givers wanted (open)

jan241989

I heard that we are now required to have a 40 ounces of water before playing and before bed.  Also we can have anything else we want after that.  Hopefully that is true because I like it when Jennifer is fidgeting because she has to go potty. 

I just hand her toys that she likes.  It makes her forget that she has to go for a bit.  

I get off the couch to go to the bathroom.  The requirement of water for each meal and before bed is getting to us.  The needing to pee is getting to me and Jennifer.  Jennifer squirming because she is beautiful and about to wet herself is getting to me and dad.  

Looks like Jennifer already has to go potty again.  She is going to pee her diaper like a cute little baby girl.  I get the urge to go potty but hoping Jennifer will be wetting first.  

Tickle Jen on the foot a little trying to make her wet herself.  She gives me a cheeky smile.

I play with some of the toys and with Jennifer.  Jen starts to fidget a little bit like she has to go potty.  I ask her about it and she denies having to do so but her actions say she is about to wet herself.  I continue to hand her toys to make her forget about it.  She starts to go when she gets giggling at me. Whispering in my ear and feeling the front of my diaper "your liking this aren't you?".  She stops squirming we hold each other and fall asleep.  

We feel both diaper every once in a while.  She sleeps on top of me I start needing to go potty while she is out.  She wakes up and tickles me till I wet myself.  I don't squirm much I like being held so I just go in my pampers.  

Me and Jennifer have another bottle of water 🌊💦 we start playing again and we need to wee more.  I want to see if I can hold it longer than Jen.  She is doing great but she is squirming and rocking because she is about to wet herself again.  I hug her and tell her I will take care of her if she wants me to.  

Jen:. I'm going to need a new diaper.  I think someone else is going to need one too 😂.  Did you get excited watching me need to pee?

Me:. I was starting to feel self conscious about that.  She holds me and says "I'm a hottie you can't hold on but for so long baby boy.". She says patting me on my diaper and giggling.  

Jennifer:. Change my diaper baby boy and I will change yours.