LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Care givers wanted (open)

jan241989

I am in the playpen.  The two beers I snuck while are making me feel like taking a nappy nap as well.  Also I will probably have to go potty because of that and the bottles of water and the coffee.  Mom is acting like she didn't know about the adult beverages but I think she wants to see me use my diaper.  I like the gotta go feeling and I no longer worry about going to the bathroom.  I just use my diaper when I cry uncle.  

They are down the hatch already lol ?.  Fear not,. The diaper will be well used.  

I wake up needing to go potty.  I hold out for a while because I like the gotta go feeling.  Tinkle a little.  Use the diaper while dreaming about Jennifer and fall back asleep needing to pee extremely bad.  

I ask what one can I have? 

Then I feel it with my hand right before licking and sucking on your boob.  I wet myself a little when the bra comes off.  Not a full bladder emptying.  Starting to get the right combo of full enough bladder and calmed enough to be able to relax to go potty.  The combo is awesome boobs diaper and going in my diaper feels nice.  I hug mom while doing this.  

Hopefully mom will need to go potty while I fall asleep.  I don't think she will have a accident but I like when girls have to go.  

I like not having to run to the bathroom in the middle of the night.  I just hold it until I feel like going in my pants.  I think you would like it to.   Just think.  Nice warm blankets no need for getting out of bed just to go potty.  

Maybe you already do that?  Maybe you are in a wet diaper now?  Just like Jennifer 🤣.