LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Care givers wanted (open)

jan241989

Jen sneeks in my bed.  She drinks my bottle then she starts getting the gotta pee feeling.  I make her have to go worse when I tickle her making her have a little accident ?.  I tease her saying how nice and dry my diaper is.  She feels down my diaper and inspects.  I bet your going to be wetting soon.  Soon after I have the gotta go feeling.  

Me and Jennifer are playing with the toys in the nursery after our diaper changes.  We both drink two big bottles of water before getting to the room to play.  We get to see who wears themselves first.  I like when Jennifer has to go potty ????

Jennifer has a sneezing fit and she wets a little she wears even more when I get her giggling.  She puts her hands between her legs to try not to wet more.  I feel her diaper at the leg elastic making her feel like she has to go potty more intensity.  She laffs and says " I bet you are about to go in your diaper like me". She knows that I have to go and that I always feel like I need to pee when I am with her.   

I would tickle you boy but I would totally pee myself.  

Jenny your going to do that anyway ?.  

I hug her and I wet myself then she let's me feel her diaper for a slow controlled wetting.  

Mom: No sweetie and also to let you know that you and your sister will be in your own room

Dad: Both your mother and i have set up the rooms next to us you will be on one side and your sister will be on the other

• 4 weeks later...