LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Care givers wanted (open)

jan241989

As soon as you tape me up I relieve myself.  Ahhh. Now I am completely soaked I get hard because it feels so good and I got two women in the room.  Also starting to blush because Jennifer is giggling about me peeing my diaper right away but she wets a little bit in her Luvs Deluxe for Girls in the process.  She is now doing the potty dance and squirming because she is trying to not have a total accident and need a diaper right after laughing at me.  Her staying dry struggling is making me feel turned on.  Always liked when girls have to go pee.  

Dad seems to be taking a long time checking Jenny's diaper and he is checking her bra too.  I like when her boobs are out apparently so does Dad.  

Mom are you going to get mad at dad for that?  Also can we drink some coffee together right before bed?  Then you can see me have a accident in my pampers.  Or you can tickle me while I am about to wet my pants then you can have a good time feeling down my diaper to see if I went in it.  Or maybe send me to bed with a full bladder and watch me squirm.  Jennifer likes when I am needing to go potty.  I like when she is about to pee her pampers 

I hug you tightly and talk about different stuff.  also start to get stuff when I feel the bra strap but trying to be respectful about it.  I like being held I also like the way a diaper feels.  Always had the gotta go feeling while being held by a hottie.  

Jennifer sneeks onto my crib.  Now I feel like I have to go pee very much because she is there.  She is happy to make me feel like I have to go to the potty.  I don't want to be wet before her so we now have a pee holding contest.  .  

I start sleeping on Jennifer and she still needs to pee ..  I pee some before going out after getting relaxed 

I wake later and feel her diaper because she is there and she is a girl and she has a wet diaper on ?.  I reach down and feel her butt cheeks  she wakes up but pretending to be asleep she wants to know what I will do.  She hugs and kisses me.  Feeling my diaper says enjoy baby boy 

• 2 weeks later...

Mom: Before going to bed myself i come in and check on you and find your diaper needs changing. I change your diaper as you sleep.

Dad: I get ready for bed and wait for your mother 

• Thanks 1