LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

stuffers but no diaper?

BABYDavid

Question

Hi! Not sure if this topic's been covered before and I haven't found anything on it so ill ask here.

I have leftover stuffers that didn't get used and I have no diapers left. I was wondering if it was possible to makeshift a thing, using stuffers, I have a northshore diaper cover but I'm not sure how I would make it work, and if it'd be possible. Any help would be appreciated, thanks! ^^

1 answer to this question

Hi @BABYDavid

Basically I would have to say no: the reason I would say this is because A stuffer or a booster is not designed to act as a diaper. A booster or a stuffer is supposed to enhance a diaper so that it will be able to hold more or be able to work way more liquid allowing the diaper to last longer. A booster or a stuffer is not a replacement for a diaper. You would have to have a diaper to be able to place the boosters into.

Boosters are designed to be attached to diapers: they do this because you put the diaper in a position to accept the stuffer or the booster which is sticky on the bottom so you just remove the Tan on the back of it and then stick it in the bottom of a ready diaper. Without something to attach a booster too, I don’t think it would work right. Even a cloth diaper probably wouldn’t be a very good match for a diaper stuffer that is not cloth in nature. Because I don’t wear cloth diapers, I can’t advise you about this, but I can tell you that using boosters or stuffers in the North Shore diaper cover probably wouldn’t do what you want.

Brian

• Like 1