LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Losing perspective on how detrimental accidents are to most adults.

This is something I’ve observed for a while, though it’s more blatant than ever before now that my bladder control has plummeted and incontinence is now on my medical records.  

I have to keep reminding myself that for the VAST majority of people, peeing your pants is something to be a avoided at all costs.  It’s like one of those things that should never happen, and if it does it’s embarrassing at best, and shameful at worst.   Even getting a few drops of pee on your pants on your clothes is enough to send most running to change.     

It’s hard to keep that perspective when you expect to pee yourself anytime you’re not diapered.   Heck I don’t even consider it peeing myself until the wet spot is visible from the other side of the room.   

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Enthusi said:

This is something I’ve observed for a while, though it’s more blatant than ever before now that my bladder control has plummeted and incontinence is now on my medical records.  

I have to keep reminding myself that for the VAST majority of people, peeing your pants is something to be a avoided at all costs.  It’s like one of those things that should never happen, and if it does it’s embarrassing at best, and shameful at worst.   Even getting a few drops of pee on your pants on your clothes is enough to send most running to change.     

It’s hard to keep that perspective when you expect to pee yourself anytime you’re not diapered.   Heck I don’t even consider it peeing myself until the wet spot is visible from the other side of the room.   

So you wear diapies all the time now buddy??????❤️☺️???????❤️??

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

So you wear diapies all the time now buddy??????❤️☺️???????❤️??

Let’s put it this way… I own exactly 2 pairs of underwear, and I misplaced one, and the other is buried waaaaaay in the back of my dresser.  ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Enthusi said:

Let’s put it this way… I own exactly 2 pairs of underwear, and I misplaced one, and the other is buried waaaaaay in the back of my dresser.  ?

Excellent buddy!? Have you tried the ABU peekaboos?!??? I also hear you like to cuddle, and roughhouse. Would you like to cuddle and snuggle and hang out with me?!????❤️??❤️ What toys do you like to play with? I think you'd be a good person to play with!?????❤️?❤️☺️ I LOVE to snuggle and cuddle!???????????❤️? Do you have a crib, buddy?????

• Like 1