LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepmom

Ishigreensa

Kayla didn’t say anything but she now knew Angela was in charge and her dad was backing her.. 

She just sat there feeling like a little girl as mommy and daddy talked. 

Kayla had nothing to add to the conversation so she sat there looking out the window. 

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I got her some pull ups and some cream for her privates to keep her from getting a rash," Angela told Tom.  "But I want you to supervise her first change because I have a feeling she's going to fight me."

Tom nodded.  "I will."

"I figure is she can prove to us she can keep her pull up dry the rest of night, all day tomorrow, and at school, we'll let her wear panties again again after that during the day, but as for her bed, bedwetting is tricky, she'll have to stay dry a month."

"That sounds reasonable," Tom said.  "That's what we'll do.  But you'll put the cream on her?  I... I just don't feel comfortable doing as she is technically an adult."

"Yes, hon, I will.  But as for being an adult, my mother often used to say, you are as you act."

Then they started talking about other things.

Kayla didn’t like what she was hearing.. 

“Please mommy can you do the cream I’ll be good I won’t fight you.” 

She sat there hoping everything would be ok. 

“I won’t have any accidents so I’ll be able to stay in my panties after tomorrow.” She said confidently.. 

When Kayla spoke up, Angela turned to her and after hearing her, she smiled and proceeded with a compromise.

"Your dad will not have to come and help me or even watch me put the stuff on you, if, and only if, you are a good girl and do the following...."

She started to count off on her fingers as she spoke:

"One, you go straight to your room without even one  work of disrespect and pull down your pants and let me put the stuff on you, so you can see how to rub it on your privates, and depending on how adult you are acting, not with wetting, but just your dealing with it, we'll see if you get to put it on the front of your privates from then on or not.

Two, you will let me message the part that goes in your bum area because there is no way you'd be able to reach that part and get it well taken care of.

Three, you do not try to claim something crazy to daddy that I'm somehow causing it, because honestly, if you really believed that, then you should want your dad to watch or even do it for you so you know I'm not doing it."

Fourth, when you pee your pants, you come straight to me and ask me to change you.  If I catch you trying to hide it, your dad will change you that next time and he'll put the medicine."

She looked back at her in the eye.

"Do we understand each other, little Kayl-ie?"

Kayla could only sit there as Angela read off the rules she knew she could pretty much say anything at this point and it wouldn’t matter her dad made up his mind.. Now she knew Angela knew it too.. 

“Yes I understand.” 

Kayla hoped Angela or her dad didn’t notice she didn’t say mommy.. 

One thing for sure Kayla knew she wasn’t going to have anymore accidents. 

Angela didn't catch the missed 'mommy' this time as her main concern at the moment, was that Kayla knew where she stood, and that she had no choice in this.  and after her next little trick, there would never be a way for her to get out of it, because she would show her dad a messy diaper, if all worked to plan.

"Good, Kayl-ie.  Now, don't worry about a thing.  Mommy used to take care of a little girl before.  I had this little girl that I took care of when I was in high school, and though I was a little less practiced at it then and didn't know a couple of things, the little one never complained that I missed taking care of her when she needed it the most."

Of course, she was saying this for Tom's benefit so he wouldn't worry if Angela really knew what she was doing, and she was going to say something like this to Kayla anyway to remind Kayla that she still knew how to make her behave if she decided to get out of hand.

When they arrived home, Angela went right to the bags to get them out of the trunk so she could go up and change her new little college child.

Kayla hated how Angela talked about her she knew she was the little girl that she was talking about in high school and now here she was again! 

Once they got home she got out of the car and wondered how things were going to be now if she could think of a plan to get things back to normal.. 

Angela had a plan to get things to normal alright, well normal for what their relationship should be.  The girl had already wet herself and was showing her dad how immature she was, and Tom was already on board with the pull ups and the full night time diapers, so now, to make sure Kayla would not get out of the diapers, Angela just had to make Kayla do something extra in her pull up, and that would surely get dad on her side for whatever Angela wanted next.

When she had a bag with pull ups and some stuff for her little girl's pee pee place, and something for a special show, in a bit, she then walked to the front door, tom following with the bag with the night time diapers in it.

"Okay, Kayla, up to your room, and remember, any nonsense, and I just call daddy to put the cream on you."

She led her up the stairs, and looked back to see if she was following.....

Kayla felt like she was walking to the gallows as her life was over and she was right back in the position of the little girl and Angela was in control and telling her what to do! This time it was worst cause her dad was also on her side. 

As she entered the house she didn’t say a word she just as she was told and went to her room. 

Kayla wasn’t happy but she was stuck she felt like she was in quicksand and she couldn’t find away out! 

“What the hell can I do she has me where she wants me the most important thing is no more accidents then my dad will see she’s overreacting and things will be back to normal.” Kayla was talking to herself as she flipped the channels around trying to find something to watch to take her mind off her nightmare! 

Angela stood in front of the wet little girl, holding her with both hands on her shoulders, and she spoke with her while Tom was downstairs giving his little college baby some one on one time with her mommy so she wouldn't feel intruded upon.  Whether she was wetting her pants or not, she was still a little college girl, and deserved as much dignity as he could give her.

"Alright, Little Kayl-ie, remember what the rules are, if you don't want daddy to watch or even to be the one to put the medicine on you?" Angela reminded her.  "No matter what is said in this room, if you go telling him stuff that will upset him and that you think is strange, then he can put the medicine on you, and I'm sure you are not going to like where it has to go, if you have him doing it instead of me."

She squatted down at the girl.

"Now, mommy is giong to take off your wet pants, and you are going to stand there, and do whatever is needed to make this easier, you understand?"

Then she started to unbutton her pants as she continued talking:

"So, let's say you just peed your pants at the table just because...," Angela played out a scenario for her to see.  "Imagine what daddy is going to think if you really just peed your pants the once at the table.  I mean, if it were me, I'd think you did it for attention or you were lonely, maybe in a little girl sort of way, protesting his marriage.  Now, would he see an adult or a baby if he thought you peed yourself just to protest us?"

Angela let that sink in, but didn't really listen to any reply she made.  She already knew the answer she voted for.  She was just helping Kayla draw a conclusion.

"Now, let's say you are peeing your pants at college, and wetting the bed every night," she went on.  "Then, it's reasonable that daddy will think you have a medical problem, and even adults get those, so he'll take you for a medical check up...," Angela was now pullign her pants down her legs with her panties together.  "And of course, if daddy doesn't find a doctor that agrees that something physical is wrong...."

Angela tapped the girl's lets to have her lift each leg so she could take her pants off of her.

"... then what?  Then I'll tell him I think it's stress."

Angela took her little child by the hand and had her lay on the bed so she could have her privates fully accessible so she could start rubbing cream on her front privates, the real stuff that blocks rashes.

"He will know that of course, you like going to college, so while the studies might be intense and the place seem a lot scarier to be immature at, he will wonder what can cause you such stress."

Angela then hit the nail home as she started to put cream on her hand, and started to rub around the areas where the girl pees at, getting everywhere where she would need it on the front.  While she did this, she finished her point.

"So, then I will remind him that college life is stressful for a good girl, because you are constantly having to dodge people wanting to do not so good things.  Partying is innocent enough until you realize that parties include alcohol, and you are still underage for even that, and it includes drugs and doing stupid stuff like your friends telling you that you have to go out and into the boy's dorms in just your panties and run up and down the hall!  So, either you are being a bad girl when he's not looking which makes you feel guilty enough, that you might be peeing your pants to prove to him you are still his baby, or you are so stressed out by all this, that you have no friends, and the dorms are tearing you apart because people make fun of you all the time."

Angela prodded her to roll to her back.

"I told you, you need some on your bottom too, or you'll get a rash there, too, honey.  Just face the wall there, and I'll be done in a minute."

Angela went on.  "Of course, I'll tell him it's silly that you'd pee your pants just to prove you are a little girl if you are partying and trying to fit in with all the big people doing crazy stuff, so it only stands to reason, that poor Little Kayl-ie must be under too much stress and scared to do bad things, so it's causing her so much embarrassment, that for all we know, you might not even be going to the bathroom between classes, afraid to meet your classmates...."

Angela opened the other tub and put a little of that cream by just inside her butt crack, and then she used the real cream to rub around the outside of her bottom.

"... stay there for a minute," Angela continued her monologue as she prepared a pad long enough to put under her butt and also come up around where she pees.  "So, if you disagree with me, then you'll be telling daddy that you ARE peeing your pants on purpose either to break your dad and me up, or because you are doing bad stuff and are trying to still be accepted as his little girl.  And if you agree with me, then you'll continue to wet your pants and wet the bed, won't you?"

She helped her stand up holding the pad in place and reached for the pull up for her.

"Now, pull on the cute little pink pull up," she told her.  "I'll hold the pad in place while you do so.  This will help you not to pee too much through the pull up if you have a full on accident, but it will only help you if you pee once.  As soon as you wet, even just the pad, you need to come and get me and tell me to change you sweetheart.  If you are going to the toilet and I catch you going, I'll talk to daddy about what you might really be upto with wetting your pants at the restaurant like you did earlier."

She helped her get the pull up on, and then she smiled.

"You can put some pants on by yourself and have a little time in your room to mull things over I've said to you.  Because, honestly, I don't care if you are wetting on purpose for attention, or if you are stressed, or if you have a medical problem.  I'll take care of you just like I did in high school, only better.  But your dad....  Do you want him to think you are doing it on purpose?  And if so, then what purpose is that, honey?"

She then went to the door, but at the door, paused and looked back at her.  "If you don't come and get me to change you, then I'll know you are either hiding your accidents again or you are using the toilet.  Eitherway, daddy is going to know, too, because mommy will tell him."  Then she walked out letting Kayla think about what she'd told her.

Kayla did everything she was told to listening very carefully to everything she said.. She watched as she pulled down her wet pants and panties that clung to her skin. She felt like she was back in high school all over again.. 

Kayla stood there as she put the cream and dressed her.. 

Once Angela was done she knew she had no choice about anything and would go along with whatever she wanted..

If she wanted her to be a baby and wear diapers and drink a bottle like in high school then she would.. 

If she wanted her to go to college then at least she would be back in her Element and be a grown adult.. 

For now she knew it was up to Angela.

”What would make you happy mommy?” 

"Well, I would like some practice taking care of a little girl," Angela said.  "But this is not just about me, is it?" she looked at her little girl.  "It's also about what you need and what your daddy wants, too, honey."

Angela hugged her.

"A good compromise, would be you toilet your panties all the time, but you wear pull ups in the day time and wear full on diapers at night, so you don't make your clothes messy, and then you can go to college.  Mommy goes to the same school, so you can come to me between classes and we'll change you, at my car, if we need to so we can protect your secret from our classmates, and pull ups would make your dad think you are at least trying to go potty like a big girl even though both of us know you won't do that."

She smiled.

"And as for anything else, we'll see how you behave, but the dormroom is just a waste of money for mommy's baby.  First of all, they are scary and making you toilet your pants.  I honestly believe that.  That's the real reason you wet yourself at the restaurant, honey.  Maybe I scared you, but it's more than that.  You are just scared of bigger people that look your age because even if you don't realize it, college kids make you feel small, too."

Angela waited by the door.

"Just come down later after you wet or poop your pull up and tell both mommy and daddy you had an accident again, and ask if mommy can help you clean up because it feels better when mommy helps you."

Then Angela let her think about what was said as she went down to join Tom.

"Tommy, honey, I might know what is up with Kayla.  She's hinted that school is really fun but the dorms are scary, and she's nervous around other kids, so she's been toileting her pants at school from time to time, and even in her bed because she's scared to go potty at night."

"What do you think we should do?"

"Well, I've told her since I go to her school...."

Kayla was mad what she said was a lie but how could she prove it and now she wants me to go to college and come to her for diaper changes.. Hell no I’m not doing that! She thinks to herself..

”I’m not shitting myself and I’ll be back in my panties tomorrow I’m not going to have another accident either.” Kayla was full of confidence it was like the adult Kayla woke up.. 

Angela would have shrugged at her fit about not shitting her pants, not wearing diapers after the next day, and not having any accidents, if she had heard her say any of that.  She was just down stairs though talking calmly with Tom about Angela's situation.

About an hour later, the second cream that had been put in her bottom, would have slowly worked its way into her bowels, and soon enough, Kayla would know if she could control her bowels or not....

Angela looked up at the clock.  Kayla had eaten not long ago, and the medicine said that on a full stomach, it wasn't supposed to take that long to take effect.  Sure, on a less full stomach, it could take upto 24 hours to work, but on a full stomach, she was supposed to eliminate with a couple of hours.  It was medicine meant for people that seemed to be constipated a lot or people that had trouble going for other reasons, maybe like shyness, or in this case, not wanting to use a diaper, as Angela would think.

About fifteen minutes after she threw her fit she felt the urge to poop and she tried to run to the bathroom but it was too late she had a messy accident! What the hell how could this have happened she wanted to run and hide.. She went back to her room and cleaned herself up the best she could she threw her panties in a bag and tied it shut. She went to the bathroom  and cleaned herself.. 

There that bitch won’t know what I did! She thinks to herself I’m not going to be her baby again! 

A couple of hours later, Angela came up to Kayla's room again, and she stood at the door expecting a wet and messy little girl needing her pull ups changed.  But somehow, she looked happy enough without having wet herself or anything.

"Kayla?  Are you okay?" Angela asked peeking into her room.  "You didn't come to mommy yet, so I was wondering if you were too embarrassed, and if your pull up was wet?"

Angela knew she was beat for the moment, if she didn't want to give away she had been the one that caused this last accident, so she decided to just go down to the kitchen to make dinner.  But she had a plan to involve Tom in finding out how the girl had hidden her poop in pull ups from her.  She knew the girl had to have messed them and taken them off.

So, as dinner was getting close to being done and Kayla came down, Angela tried tried again to ask her, in front of her father, if she needed her pull up changed.

"It's been a very long while, now, Kayla, so why don't we check your pull up?" she asked her in front of Tom.

Tom looked from Angela to Kayla with his arms crossed to see what Kayla was going to do.

"He's just your dad.  You can pull your pants down here and show us inside your pull up," Angela pressed, so that Tom would now for sure see, that his daughter was not wearing the pull up, as Angela had suspected.

Kayla was now worried what was she going to do in her haste to get rid of the dirty pull up she put on her panties. 

“Um I’m fine really I would know If I was wet.” She smiled hoping Angela would let it go.

”Wow this spaghetti is really good!” She said trying to change the subject as she now knew she was going to be in trouble she gave Angela all the ammunition that she needed now to control her life and do whatever she wanted. 

"Excuse you?" Angela said to her.  "YOU would know if you are wet, but I don't trust you right now with that.  Your dad and I both know how you feel about wearing pull ups and about us knowing you wet your pants earlier.  You are supposed to listen to me, or is she, Tom?"

Tom coughed.  "You did agree, if Angela diapered you instead of me, that you would obey her," he told Kayla.  "Now drop your pants and let's see if you're wet or not."

They both waited expectantly.

Angela turned to Tom.  "You can tell she's hiding something," she said.  "Look at how she is looking and behaving.  She's definitely wet or something."

Tom nodded.  "Now, young lady!  Pull down your pants all the way and let's see if your pull up is wet or not."

"You see?" Kayla said.  "I bet she's either pooped or she's pooping her pants, and that's why she doesn't want to show you."

"Are you serious?" Tom asked Angela.

"Well, I don't think she went last night, and earlier, she was very quiet in the car.  Did you see how quickly she decided to say I could take care of her and then she's spent nearly all after noon upstairs, doing who knows what...."

Tom frowned.  "That's not proof she's pooped herself."

"No, you're right, hon.  But I think you should check her pull up.  It'll mean more coming from you."

Tom nodded.  "Yeah, alright."

"Kayla, come here, honey.  I need to make sure you're not wet."

"Touch her pants, first," Angela warned.  "Unless you want to get poop on your fingers if she did poop herself and won't tell us."

Tom looked into Kayla's eyes.  "How about we do this, first.  How about you tell me the truth before I check.  Did you pee your pants, honey?  Did you poop your pants?"

Kayla just stood there she just hoped the bag with the dirty pull up Would’t be found.. 

“Um um I- I took it off ok!” She knew she would be in trouble but she figured she might as well tell them instead of having to pull down her pants and let them see..

She stood there waiting for whoever was going to scold her and maybe spank her.. 

Angela narrowed her eyes at Tom who shook his head with a sigh.

"No, that's not okay.  Come here so I can check your panties to see if you wet in them."

He waited for her, but Angela was sure she had pooped her diaper and then tried to hide it.

"After your daddy checks your panties, you are going to go and get your diaper and show us," she said.  "Tom, I think she's had an accident in her pull ups, and she just doesn't want us to know about it.  You should make her show you, and if it's clean, I'll change her into it, but if it's dirty, she should learn she can't lie to you, and she should be changed into a clean one by her father."

Tom frowned for a minute.

"I mean, unless you don't mind her lying to you about pottying her pants.  But remember, if she lies about this, is she lying about drugs?"

That got his attention, and he nodded.  

"Angela, you're right.  Kayla, go get your diaper, and don't try to hide it in anyway.  If it's soaked, bring it with your pee in it."

"And if you pooped yourself, then bring it all messy," Angela added.

Tom looked at Angela, but her face was stern, and he nodded agreeing with her.  "Bring and show us the messy diaper if you pooped yourself."

Kayla was crying as she knew she was in trouble she also knew Angela was back to being her mommy and she was back to being her baby. 

Reluctantly she pulled down her pants reviling her thong as she wanted to feel like a big girl! 

If Kayla had been paying attention she might have wondered how Angela knew she popped her pull-up. 

Kayla went up to her room to get the bag.

”Here I had a accident I-I don’t k-know what happened!” She cried stuttering nervously