LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepmom

Ishigreensa

If Kayla thought that going to college would get her away from her constant middle school and high school tormentor, Angela Harris, she was quite mistaken.  Of course, Angela had to end up going to the same school as her, and then get put in the same classes as her to boot, but worse, Angela was about to enter on arena of her life Kayla would not have known her bully could reach!

They had just had about two weeks of classes, Angela in every single class that Kayla had, somehow, as if Karma was against her.  And ninteen year old Angela was now, owning a beautiful Chic blue sports car, already home with her lover, Tom Mason, and they were waiting for Kayla to get home from taking the bus to break the news to her that they were going to be married soon.

"Tom, I can't wait to meet your daughter," Angela said.

He smiled and nodded.  "She's a real sweetie," he told Angela still often talking like his daughter was still in junior high school as she seemed in his eyes.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla was excited to come back home and her dad apparently found a girl he really liked and one that he must be real serious about cause he never introduced her to his girlfriends.. 

She pulled up in a Uber as her car was back at her dorm. 

“Is that dads car or his girlfriends?” She thought to herself.. 

She walked into the House it hasn’t changed much since mom left this would be the first time in a year she’s been back. 

“Hey dad I’m here.” She said putting her bag and purse down.. 

Kayla used to be timid cause this one girl picked on her all the time but once she got away from her she really became someone at school she had confidence and friends.. 

Somehow, Angela and Kayla must have missed each other in their classes, because, in truth, they had the same exact college, the same exact classes, and all at the same exact time.  Maybe it was because Kayla had gotten a bit more confidence, and maybe that Angela sat at the back of the class, talking to her friends before class started and then paid attention to the instructor too much to really care who else was in the class.  After all, how would she ever expect pee pants Kayla to be in college?  That girl was trained so that she started peeing her panties the minute she saw Angela, Angela was sure of it.

Tom called out from the living room.

"We're in here, honey.  Come in and say hello to my new beautiful bride to be!"

Angela looked towards the entrance between the kitchen and where they were, and she was shocked to see... her little baby school project looking all grown up in what looked like much more mature clothes than she had ever worn in high school.  She smiled and stood up and reached her hand out as if they never met before.

"Nice to meet you, um...."

"Kayla," Tom told her in a whisper.

"Kayla," Angela nodded.  "My name is Angela, but maybe you can just say stepmom if you want."

Kayla’s jaw dropped as she couldn’t believe who it was! 

She felt a pit in her stomach as she saw her tormentor her bully she thought she got away from her and now she was in her house. 

“Um hi no I’ll call her Angela.” 

Kayla had to think how she could handle her certainly she outgrew Angela and her picking on her.. 

Angela nodded.

"That's fine, you can just call me Angela," she agreed for now.  After all, at the moment, she had to make a good impression with the daddy, and she had to set things up properly if she were to do anything at home, so right now, there was definitely no real room to bully her, just yet.

"Well," Tom said.  "I was thinking to celebrate my two special girls meeting, maybe we could go out for dinner."

"That would be lovely," Angela said.  Still, Angela really had no mischief planned.  She didn't know it was this Kayla she'd be meeting, after all.

Tom pointed out the bathroom to both of them.

"If anyone wants a shower before we go, you can go ahead," he said.  I'll just be getting the car ready."

Then he went off to take stuff in from his car to make room for both the ladies.

“Um no I’ll be fine.” She said confidently. Kayla tried to put up a front but she was scared of Angela and she wasn’t sure what was going to happen but she had a eye out on her.. 

She stood there kinda worried when it was just her in Angela. 

“This is a joke right you can’t marry my dad.” 

"I'm sorry, but it's not.  I mean, if you want, you can get in the middle of it, but you know, if you do, you'll just make your dad unhappy.  We really like each other.  So, unless you want a moody daddy, I would think very carefully about whether you really are going to try to stop him marrying someone he cares about."

Then Angela decided to go into the bathroom and take a shower since Kayla didn't think she needed to, and while she was there, she went to the toilet.

“Well if you make him happy ok but I’m not the same girl you used to bully.” She said confidently but she really was scared on the inside. 

She just hoped Angela could’t see through her.. 

Once Angela left the room Kayla sat down and turned on the tv. 

Angela didn't expect her to be the same scared girl as in high school, and for now, she was just trying to make Tom happy.  It could be fun to play around with Kayla again, but not at the expense of losing Tom.

She came out of her shower just as Tom came in and announce: "I'm ready when you two are."

Angela nodded and walked towards the coats to get her shoes and jacket to go.

"I don't know, what about a French or Italian place?" Tom asked his daughter and Angela.

"Whatev is fine with me, hon.  Just make your daughter happy today."

He nodded.

Angela had been to the bathroom though, and while she didn't plan on doing anything to Kayla, there was a certain maturity that she would attack, if Kayla got herself in trouble, wishing for a bathroom at the wrong time.

Angela smiled when Kayla kept looking at her for something off, but for now, Angela still had no intention other than spending time with Tom and his daughter.  Now, if Kayla peed her pants, that would be something else.

They walked to the car, and then Angela politely opened the back door for Kayla because after all, she was the lover, so it made sense she should sit in front next to Tom.

Kayla smiled as Angela opened the door for her.

”Thanks.” She sat down buckling her seat belt. 

Hmm has she changed she thought to herself. 

Bout that time Kayla got a txt from her best friend Tara.. 

She read it and smiled 

Wow she wants to come out here that could be fun she thought to herself 

Angela smiled and let her new stepdaughter to be in the car, and then as she seemed to pull out her phone, she just closed the door for her and got in the front seat.

Tom got in next to her, and they started off towards a restaurant.

"I hope you are settled at school," Tom said to Kayla.  "How was your first couple of weeks of classes?"

Angela's ears perked up.  She wondered what school her old school baby was in now.  She didn't remember seeing her in classes at her school, but then, she really wasn't looking for her there.  She had had such a bad time as school always wetting herself and needing to be put in diapers by none other other than Angela herself and her friends.  Sure, Angela did bully her, and it was possible that she had caused poor Kayla to wet a few more times than she would have on her own, but Kayla was still a baby, so she thought.  So, why would Kayla go back to school where the same could happen to her again?

“Yeah it’s great and I’m doing real good a lot better then high school that’s for sure.” She went on and told him about the classes and her friends and she took a shot at Angela to let her know how she didn’t forget how she bullied her.. 

Kayla was sure that was behind her now as she was grown up and not bullied anymore.. 

She had a brief memory run through her head.. 

“Look at the baby ask mommy to change your diaper and do it with the pacifier in your mouth.” Angela teased 

Kayla did Just that she shook her head as those days were over..

She did find it odd that soon Angela might be her step mom.. 

“So have you guys set a date yet?” 

"We were thinking around Mid November," Tom told his daughter.  "We'll have some extra money saved up by then, and hopefully, you'll be able to come to our wedding just before you start bearing down to study for your final exams in December."

Angela smiled.  "If you live close enough to home, or your school is close enough, if you need help with any of your homework or studying, you can bring it home and I'll help you.  I'm actually enrolled in an University near home.  That way, I can be home most every other day and your dad won't get too lonely missing me."

Tom smiled.

"Angela really is very thoughtful, and I hope you treat your stepmom with a little respect even if you don't want to call her mom."

“Oh yeah I won’t miss it!” Kayla said excitedly Kayla thought Angela would want her to call her mommy like she did in high school.. She knew she was different and maybe Angela grew up herself.. 

“Yeah she‘s not that much older then me so I don’t feel comfortable calling her mom but sure I’ll respect her.” 

Tom smiled.

"Okay, I think that's fair."

Angela nodded.  "Yeah, she doesn't want to remember her high school, hon.  Remember, you told me she was kind of bullied before and made to feel like a little kid in high school by the mean kids?"

Tom nodded.

Of course, Angela knew first hand what that was about, but she hoped Kayla wouldn't disillusion him and make her dad upset and maybe lost a chance at love.  She knew however, she should talk to Kayla and at least pretend to say she was sorry about that.  Honestly, she wasn't though.  Kayla needed looking after, and she didn't think she was being mean to her when she looked after her, though she did admit, that some of the crap they did to her was a bit mean.  They shouldn't have made her use a pacifier or make fun ofher diapers in front of everyone.

Kayla wanted to yell she was the one that bullied her but she knew how happy her dad was so she was going to let it go. She www seething inside and wanted to go off on Angela.. 

I’ll be cool think about your dad. The voice inside kept telling her. 

“How much longer?” 

Just as Kayla asked how much longer, they pulled into the parking lot.

"Here we are," He said once he parked the car.

"I'm going to the bathroom," Angela told Tom.  "I won't tell Kayla to go, but she probably should."

Tom shrugged and let Kayla decide if she wanted to go.

Angela walked right to the bathrooms not caring for the moment if Kayla was following, but she did want to have a private word with her about school, if she let her.  

Angela was glad that Kayla followed her to the bathroom, and when they got inside, she turned to her.

"Kayla, honey, I'm sorry about all that stuff I did at school.  Well, not all of it.  Somethings, you needed because you were almost, maturity wise, too young to start high school.  You are certainly a lot more mature now.  But I am sorry when I got mean about it and teased you for wetting your pants.  I really do hope to be a better stepmom than I was some kind of play mom in high school to you.  And you are right, we are the same age.  There is no reason for you to call me mom.  Okay?  Friends?"

Angela waited to use the toilet until she saw if Kayla would forgive her or not.

Kayla felt like she was back in school the way Angela talked to her she almost expected her to tell her to lay down so mommy could change the babies diaper. She shook her head to try to get that thought and image out of her head.. 

Hmm maybe I have ptsd or something she thought to herself..

”Um sure thanks that’s nice of you.” 

“Yeah friends.” 

Angela smiled to herself.  Maybe Kayla was going to be a nice girl and not cause any trouble.  Of course, if she did cause any trouble, she wasn't sure, but her confidence could be a facade that Angela could easily break down if she had to.  But no, for now, it seemed Kayla was playing nice.

Of course, if she caught Katie wetting or pooping her pants, then she might have to go a little bit more mom on her and take care of her more, even if it embarrassed her.  But right now, the young lady seemed in control of herself.

Angela went into the toilet.