LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepmom

Ishigreensa

Kayla felt like she was back in high school again she almost felt like she was having a panic attack so she left the bathroom and went to find a seat.. 

What the hell happened! She thought to herself as the flashback the memories and the feeling came rushing back..

She was even worried she might wet herself.. 

She remembered for the first month at college she had to wear pull ups then she leaked and she went back to Diapers Angela really did a number on her and now she found herself back in this mess.. 

She thought she was so mature and she tried to act and she just hoped Angela didn’t see through her if she did Kayla knew she might be back to being Angela’s baby. 

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angela came out and found them at the table, where Tom saw that Kayla looked a little bit frazzled.

"Kayla?  Are you okay?" he asked her.

Angela hoped she wasn't trying to tell on her.

“Um yeah it’s nothing just a headache.. Kayla was now scared of Angela and she was afraid she’d see right here.. 

She could imagine herself calling her mommy just like she did for four years in high school. 

Kayla sat there waiting for the waiter 

Angela sat down next to the poor little girl, and she did seem a little bit less sure of herself now she looked at her.  Was she worried about her?  It was hard to tell, and she did tell her dad that she had a head ache.  Maybe that's all it was.  Angela dismissed the thoughts and looked to the waitress that came.

"I'd like to have Speghetti Bolognaise," Angela said.

"I'd like Lasagna," Tom looked at Kayla.  "And bring us three small glasses of wine," he added.  "We're celebrating."

Angela thought the girl still seemed really nervous, and she wondered if she was still scared of her.

"Kayla, you can relax she said.  I'm not going to bite, sweetheart."

Tom smiled and nodded at what Angela said.

The food came with the wine.

"Here, have a little wine," Angela offered her to have a drink.  "It will relax you a little bit."

Angela nodded.

"Just have some wine, honey.  It will help," Angela pressed.  Of course, it was alcohol, so it could cause an already stressed and weak bladder to pee, but Angela still had no idea that Kayla was actually going to wet herself yet.  She was really just trying to be nice to her, for the time being.

Tom nodded and smiled at Kayla.  "Relax honey.  We are celebrating you getting into college and Angela agreeing to be my wife this year."

"Thank you, honey," Tom said.

"It means a lot that his daughter approves too," Angela said with a smile.

Then dinner came and they started eating.

Was Angela looking down at Kayla's pants like she used to in high school, or was it Kayla's imagination?

Angela started to pay a little less attention as she startred eating and would not realize if Kayla had to pee from this point, but she was still right there next to her, close enough, that if the girl got too nervous, she would probably notice.

Kayla sat there so nervous and her mind kept flashing back to her school days she drank some water and then she felt something wet in her thong panties. 

What the hell! She thought to herself as she just realized she wet herself 

She looked at Angela and she hoped she didn’t notice! 

Until poor Kayla stood up, Angela would not notice she had peed her pants, but once they were done eating and were about to stand up....

Angela sat and watched Kayla thinking that since she had not gone to the bathroom before dinner, maybe she should take her before they left the restaurant ,and she was thinking about asking Tom to excuse the ladies once more... before she saw pee in Kayla's pants....

Kayla wanted to cry she couldn’t believe she had an accident she was just hoping no one saw for sure not Angela.. She remembered when Angela bullied her and how bad it was now she wanted to cry to her former mommy cause that’s how Angela made her.. It was kinda like Stockholm syndrome.. Kayla was mad I got away from that I’m a big girl! She thought to herself.. Damn I even sound like a baby. 

Angela saw tears in her former baby's eyes, and then she sounded like she was crying.  Angela stood up and looked up at Tom.

"I... I'm not sure.  Do you want to go pay, and I'll talk to her woman to woman to see if I can figure out what is wrong?"

Angela still didn't know she was wet since she was still sitting in her pee puddle in the chair.

"Honey, are you okay?" Angela asked her concerned and not yet bent on bullying.  However, when she leaned down to get closer to her in case she couldn't say anything above a whisper, she smelled that familiar stench of her baby peeing her pants.  "Kayla?" she looked surprised.  "Did you... Did you just pee your pants, honey?"

She started to try to prod her out of her seat to check for sure if her pants were wet.

Kayla was nervous as her daddy got up to pay the bill now she was stuck with her former bully! 

“Shut up this is your fault!” She cried trying not to cause a scene. 

“I got away and was living a great life I come back here and here you are now I’m back to having a accident!” She was mad at her bully! 

Angela shook her head and sighed.

"Honey, I doubt you stopped peeing your pants if you did it so easily while eating dinner in the middle of a restaurant.  I have done nothing but been kind since we met this time around.  If you are really that scared of me, then why are you talking to me like this?"

Angela pulled her up and checked her pants.

"You went completely in your seat, huh?"

She pulled Kayla next to her.  "Listen here, hon.  You peed your pants on your own and your dad is going to know it because it's impossible to hide, and he's going to know I've been nothing but nice to you since I came here, so what do you want him to think?  You had an accident, or you did this on purpose to oppose our marriage, because if its the latter, he is going to think you are being very immature and he's probably going to wonder what you are doing at school."

Angela grabbed her hand.

"Now, you are going to calmly as you can, walk out to the car, unless you want to cause a scene and embarrass your dad more."

“I- I d- did stop i- I j- just had a flashback and not sure wh- what happened!” She was so mad! 

Kayla forgot who Angela was as she did talk to her how she wanted to she thought it she might spank her like she used too.. 

Kayla was surprised how The old Angela reamerged without warning she checked her pants. 

Then she said we warned and kinda scolded and was shocked when Angela grabbed her hand and together they walked outside. 

Walking outside, a lot of people saw the less sure girl in soaking pants, and the more mature woman, directing her to the car.  When they got to the car, Angela told her again, in a tone meant to scare her.  "If you continue to embarrass us or backmouth me, I will spank you again.  I am pretty sure it won't be that hard.  You understand?"

Tom paid and came to the car, and when he got there, he was very surprised to see his daughter wearing soaking wet shorts.

"What happened?"

Angela turned to Kayla.  "She peed her pants at the table... because..." and let Kayla choose how she was going to play this.  She already warned her how it would look if she didn't just tell him she had had an accident, and she glared at her to scare her more, but it was still up to her how she wanted to play this, as to what Angela would do next.

Kayla couldn’t Believe she was back in the roll again .. She was being scolded and threatened with a spanking.

”Yes.” She said softly 

Kayla tried to glare at Angela but Angela gave her that serous look and Kayla immediately backed down.. 

“I- I had a- accident.” She felt like she was five.. 

She stuttered nervously 

Tom sighed.  He wasn't exactly sure how to take that news.

"Hon," Angela said to him.  "Kayla needs to be in diapers if she's going to wet her pants right in public, even.  She obviously can't control herself."

Tom nodded.  "Yeah.  I guess so."

"I'll take care of her in them if that makes you feel awkward.  Just let her know that she needs to listen to me.  I am her stepmom, right?"

Tom nodded.

"Kayla, we going to buy you some diapers, and you are going to let Angela put one on you, or I'll have to do it, and if I have to... I don't want to... but I'll spank.  And if you fight me on the spanking claiming to be an adult, then I'll simply stop your school accounts and you can figure that stuff out on your own."

Tom walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"And now, you sound like you did in junior high school," he told her.  "Maybe you shouldn't even be in the dorms at school."

Angela smiled and butted in.

"No, Tom, she shouldn't.  Imagine what the school and her classmates will do to her if they find her wetting the bed and stuff."

"You're right, Angela, but I don't have time to deal with her."

"I'll take her to school," Angela said.  "Her school isn't that far is it?"

"No," and Tom told Angela the school she was going to.

"That's my school!" Angela said.  "It would absolutely be no trouble for me to take her to school and check on her diapers during the day."

"Then it's settled," Tom said.  "Unless, Kayla, you want to try to do your schooling on your own, and pay for it, too?  I can't afford for you to ruin the school's bed and sheets and have them sue me for the cost of the ruined stuff."

“I’m not a baby I don’t need a babysitter!” She whined as basically Angela was either her mommy now or her babysitter.. How does she go to the same school as me I never saw her! She thinks to herself.. 

“I Won’t wet the bed “ she said with what little pride she had left