LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's stepmom

Ishigreensa

Angela smiled and when off to get some luke warm water, and she put her baby's hand in it to see if she would wet again, this time, possibly leaking all over her sheets, and the bottle had laxative in it, and though it was only half gone, Angela thought she either had it in her diaper, or she was going to go runsie-poopsie in her diaper pretty soon.  She did frown at seeing it only half gone though.  She had not obeyed her and drank the whole thing, so now, the bottle was coming to school with them, and worse, the little girl was going to wear panties.  If she poops in regular panties, that will teach her to obey Angela and do as she is told.

AFter a few minutes of her hand in the water, Angela took the water away, and then tried to wake her again.

"Kayla, do you want to be late for school?  Remember, you are wearing panties today, and you better come to me wet, or else...."

She didn't tell her that drinknig the bottle would make her poop.  She wanted that to be a surprise for her.  Of course, she could offer the bottle at breakfast, and give her a chance to not have to be seen with the bottle at school....  But of course, that would mean messy panties earlier rather than later in the day.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla had no clue what was going on as she wet her diaper some more.. She finally came too and opened her eyes as she heard Angela talking to her..

”No I don’t wanna be late for school let me pick out some clothes or do you get to make that choice?” 

Kayla felt her stomach turn..

”I don’t feel good and I-I can’t wet myself at school. 

"If you don't wet yourself at school on your own, you will be tethered to me like in high school," Angela warned her.  "You will also not be allowed to wear a diaper for anytime you go out for a week, and I still won't let you use the toilet either.  So, you choose.  You be a good girl and do as you are told, or you go a week with everyone watching you potty your pants in public."

She got her up and felt her diaper.

"At least you wet the bed like a good girl," she told her.  "Let's go get you a bath and then we will put you in something cute for school."

Kayla could hardly believe what she was saying but she also knew she had no choice to do what she was saying.. She had a notion to beg for diapers it would be better then having accidents at school! 

“Ok ok I’ll be a good girl.” 

She was embarrassed as her mommy checked her diaper she wasn’t even sure if she remembered wetting it..

Least i don’t have any real childish clothes she thinks to herself 

Angela brought her to the bathroom and then started to strip her out of her sleeping clothes and took off her wet diaper.  It didn't seem to have any poop in it, but that was fine.  She didn't finish the drink the night before, so Angela will just have to make her another drink this morning and make her have an accident in her pants at school for not finishing her bottle when she was told to.

Tom was starting into the bathroom, as Angela had not closed the door, and he saw her take off his daughter's diaper and saw it was soaked in pee.  He couldn't believe it.  She must have wet it bad.  Maybe she really was a baby!  He sighed and nodded at Angela to continue getting her a bath while he went elsewhere to brush his teeth and comb his hair.

"You are such  good little girl," Angela cooed at her.  "But you fell asleep before you drank the bottle all gone, and what did I say about that, what would happen if you didn't finish your baba before you went to sleep?" Angela asked her.

Kayla stood there as Angela her new mommy undressed her.. She blushed as Angela untapped her diaper and she had to be embarrassed showing the girl who was as old as she was that she wet her diaper like a baby.. 

Damn her why does she insist on treating me like a baby I’m a big girl with friends and a girlfriend. She thought to herself..

”B- but I- I was tired please can I drink it this morning I - I can’t have a bottle at school!” She cried 

• 2 months later...

"No excuses, baby girl.  If I give in this time, then you will always find a reason to not do as you are told.  I told you what would happen, and honestly, if you are being truthful, you hoped I'd only been bluffing, but I assure, I was not.  You will drink the bottle at school, and I'm going to put extra more in it, so you are starting off with a new bottle. If you don't want me to force feed it to you like a baby, I suggest you drink on it during your own time all day at school, or when I see you before taking you home, and after seeing how much is in the bottle, I'll feed the rest to you right there in the student union where everyone will see."
Angela looked up at her to see if she could tell she was not going to be a push over on the rule, and that she was no bluffing in the least.

“B- but b- but people will see I- I can’t do that please I’ve been good I- I’ll listen I just feel asleep!” She whined.. 

Her step mom was right she was testing her and hoping she would be a push over! 

She liked horrified when she filled the bottle.

”You’re such a bitch!” Kayla was fuming she let it slip but she was furious!  

Angela turned to her, her eyes narrowed, and she crossed her arms.
"What did you call me?" she demanded.  She walked over to her and picked the little girl up to her feet, and she looked her in the eyes.  "That is the last straw, little miss!  No diaper at school, and now, you will drink two bottles!  You brought this on yourself.  You never ever call your mommy names like that, ever!"
She then reached around and swatted her butt five times.
"There is no toilet at school for you what so ever, and if I find out you didn't wet or poop your pants today, you will be spanked twice, once for testing the rule, and once for calling me such a disgusting thing this morning.  You understand me?  If you potty your pants like a good girl, then I'll take that as an apology and skip giving you a proper spanking for letting something like that slip from your mouth!"

Kayla knew she in trouble as her mommy began scolding her. 

“Owe owe!” She yelped as the swats did sting! 

“Wh- what n- no please you can’t be serious I can’t have a accident at school everyone will laugh and think I’m a baby!” She cried stuttering nervously. 

“Fine ok ok.” She said just trying to get out of this predicament. 

I’ll go to the bathroom at school and dump the bottles out she’ll never know! She smiles on the inside thinking she found a way out of this mess! 

For now, there was no reason for Angela to know what her plan was, but she would definitely know if the young girl didn't end up in messy panties because of all the laxitives she was going to have her drink.  So, one way or another, she was definitely going to find out later, little did poor Kayla know.

Once she got her to agree to drink the bottles, at least, so far as she knew, she let her up and started to put her into a cute romper overall skirt and cute panties under it to wear, some clothes, she happened to still have around from when she babied her baby before in high school.  She hoped the little girl could still fit into them.

"Alright, let's get you cleaned up for school," Angela finally got to the business at hand.

“Pl-please mommy I- I can’t drink two bottles!” She cried 

“Please I can’t have a accident at school everyone will laugh and think I’m a baby!” She cried stomping her feet. 

Het eyes got big when she saw the clothes she picked out for her to wear. 

“They have stupid teddy bears on them I look like I’m going to nursery school not college!” 

Kayla cried knowing this day was going to be bad not just bad but horribly bad!!