LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Softer Touch

FalloutZone

Bridget let out another huge sigh, Dani was certainly making it difficult and she was being a little brat, but at the same time Bridget understood this was all so new to her, so she wanted to give the little teenager a choice. But at the same time Bridget knew she had to be more direct.

"Dani I know things are going quickly and it's a lot of things to take in and that we will need to discuss, but right now can you be a good girl, go into the bathroom and get changed for me please? I don't want to have to take you in the bathroom myself and change you and if I have to I may even give you a light spanking. Now can you be a big girl put on your new pull ups and clothes so we can leave this Hospital, you don't want to stay here do you?" Bridget asked as she held onto the girl's hand looking in her face.

Dani was surprised by Bridget and even shocked. Truthfully this was the first time she ever had a adult in her life take on a 'parental' role with her as such. It was weird and something she wasn't used to having at all including being told what to do. Dani pretty much had no idea regarding the fact that she should listen to others because of her upbringing where she was always left to her own devices, always alone with no consequences and no responsibility because her mother just didn't care about her in the slightest.

This was the first time she ever had to truly think properly about what to do next. Would Bridget really spank her? Dani didn't know if her homeroom teacher was trying to bluff or not? Dani scowled slightly knowing that she should just get change and not make a scene at all about this but she also felt conflicted over being told what to do. Then there was the aspect that she didn't want to be alone even briefly right now...

"I don't want to stay..." whined Dani with a high pitch tone, "I just don't..."

Dani blushed, "I don't wanna be alone right now and going to change means..."

She found it difficult to get her words out. It was embarrassing. Dani couldn't help but sulk somewhat over the fact that she wanted to get out quickly as possible vs not wanting to be alone even for a moment and equally not wanting to wear a pull up....

It was hard enough when she pissed herself and Bridget found her crying about it...

Dani felt extremely awkward and could feel tears burning her eyes now. Why was she making such a fuss over something like this? It was so stupid and something a kid would do rather then someone her age would do, right? Then again most of her classmates wouldn't have been left on their own at all when they were just little kids and would of had helped to grow and mature from their parents while she didn't have that.

Bridget saw the tears in Dani's eyes, the little teen girl didn't really know what to do. Bridget then wrapped her arms around the little teenager giving her a hug and rubbing her back, "Shhhh its okay Dani this is all very new to you and I can tell you're scared how about I help you get dressed," 

Bridget didn't even wait for an answer when she picked Dani up and carried her into the bathroom with the bag of clothes in one hand, when they were in the bathroom Bridget sat Dani on the toilet, removed the hospital gown, now Dina was now completely naked in front of her homeroom teacher.

Dani was relieved by Bridget's compassion and understanding of her. It made her feel somewhat better even though she wished she didn't have to deal with any of this at all. Being picked up, Dani, couldn't help but blush and feel somewhat ashamed of herself that she needed to be taking care of like this yet she knew that she wouldn't be able to handle things by herself right now.

Naked in front of her homeroom teacher, Dani, did her best to cover herself despite the fact that she had pretty much forced Bridget's hand on this matter. It was hard not to feel awkward, embarrased and slightly humuliated over this.  There were some bruises, dark purple, and it was obvious that Dani didn't eat much at all and was under weight compared to what she should normally look like.

Dani kept quiet for a bit before speaking, "I'm sorry for putting you in awkward position." she very softly said feeling ashamed of herself.

Bridget blushed blushed a little bit, but she looked over the little teenager's body Dani was a bit underweight, it was just another thing that Bridget had to fix with the little teenager. When she heard Dani apologize Bridget just looked at her and said, "You have nothing to apologize for, this is all very new to you it's going to take some getting used too. Now let's get you in your new pull ups and dressed then we can finally go home, now be a good  and big girl and put one leg into the pull up and then the other," Bridget said as she held open the Pull-Ups for Dani to get into.

Dani blushed brightly at Bridget's words but this time she didn't argue at all as she grabbed onto Bridget's shoulders awkwardly as she placed one foot and then the other into the pull up that she had just been protesting moments ago about.

Why was she behaving now? Maybe she did want to be a good girl for Bridget? Did she want Bridget to treat her like one? Or was it just guilt? She wasn't sure.

Bridget smiled and pulled the pull ups up coving Dani lower half, she then looked them over, the pull ups were a bit snug for Dani but they were only for until they got home and she was put into proper diapers. After that Bridget got the clothes out and dressed Dani putting the new shirt and skirt on her.

She reached into her bag and then produced a pair of socks with ducks on them, Bridget put the socks on
Dani  as well as the Mary Jane shoes. "There we go all done, my you look so adorable. Now how do you feel, I know the pull up feel a little bit tight but that was the only ones they had at the store when we get home I'll change you out of them and put you into proper diapers." Bridget said without the slightest hint that she was kidding, that Dani 
was actually going to be put into real diapers.

Dani blushed at the pull up. It felt weird wearing one and the snug fit only forced her to stand more awkwardly then the pull ups that she had worn before which had just been cheap and pretty much bad compared to these which felt like it could withstand a accident or two, maybe?

Adorable was a word no teenager wanted to hear at all in regards to themselves. Dani glanced a little over at the mirror in the bathroom and could see, partially, how she looked and couldn't help blushing. The only thing missing was some pigtails or some lace in her hair and she would look even more like a little girl.

"I feel okay," squeaked Dani only to frown, "I don't need diapers, won't pull ups be enough?" she asked feeling more like a little girl who didn't want to lose big girl training pants instead of a teen that was only a few months away from being a adult, legally.

Dani was still in disbelief over the way she was dressed, "Can we go home now though?" she asked softly and even reaching out to grab Bridget's hand like a little kid would do.

Bridget admired her handiwork, Dani looked positively adorable the only thing missing was the girl's hair to be put into pigtails or a bow. When Dani said she didn't need diapers in a more squeaky sounding voice Bridget immediately thought that she sounded more like a little girl not wanting to be it put back in diapers.

"I know you don't want to wear diapers, but the doctor thinks you maybe incontinent now due to the trauma you've suffered, but he said he could be wrong. But for right now when we get home you're going to be wearing diapers and if you stay dry for a couple of days then we'll go out and get you some big girl underwear." Bridget said surprised at how much she was treating the teenager like a little kid instead of a proper a teenager at the cusp of adulthood. 

Bridget took
Dani's hand when she saw the little teenager reaching for her own and after getting a hold of it they were soon out of the bathroom, then out of the hospital and then to Bridget car. Bridget opened the back set letting her get in.

Dani simply shurgged her shoulders, "I suppose a few days wouldn't hurt but I really don't want to wear them, I don't want to feel even more like a...."

Dani looked down at her shoes and eyed the yellow ducks on her white socks that seemed to stand out, "like a kid," she mumbled, "everyone's bigger then me and I don't want another thing added onto stuff that they bully me for," she tried her best to ignore the bullying but truthfully she found it hard to cope, "I know that i'm behind on stuff."

Dani watched as the other cars went pass, "I only bullied them before cause they would always ask about my parents and say stupid stuff, I guess I felt jealous." why was she talking to Bridget about this? It wasn't as if any of that mattered, "I suppose I still feel kind of jealouse whenever I see someone with their parents even if I walk by a playground I still feel..." she said quietly, "maybe more so, I dunno."

After they got in the car, Bridget in the front seat Dani in the back, Bridget said, "Hey now it's all right things are going to be different you don't have to worry about school because I'll be home schooling you from now on, I already cleared it with the principal so you don't have to worry." 

Bridget turned on the car and started down the road to her house, there was a lot of things they had to do. But for today it was simply a day to relax, go over house rules and get something to eat and tomorrow was the real work like clothes shopping and picking up anything from Dani's old house.

Dani was surprised if not shocked, "I don't understand? Why would the principal do that? What about your job? Will you still be working at the school?" she asked confused.

It was a lot to take in.

Dani could see Bridget's house in the distance.  Much to her dismay Dani could feel her bladder aching, "I need to use the toilet!" she yelped in fear.

Dani never had to bother with skirts and the like before which meant she didn't know that her pull ups were on full display due to her legs being wide open, fully, which could easily be seen in the driver's mirror.

It took less than a minute for Dani to gasp in horror as her bladder unleashed itself with little to no warning.

"It's all right Dani I'll explain everything once we're home." Bridget said she was driving it wasn't long before she could see her house, but she then hared Dani say she needed to go to the bathroom, before Bridget even had a chance to say that they were almost home she heard a gasp and she looked in the rearview mirror and saw the horrified look of Dina as well as her very visible and very wet pull up.

It wasn't long before Bridget was pulling into her driveway once they were parked Bridget turned around, "hey it's okay Dina we'll get you changed when we get inside okay?" Bridget said as comfortingly as she could before she unbuckled her seat belt and got out of the car and then open the back door, she did take a quick peek at her porch and was relieved to see that her packages had a ride arrive three big boxes containing diapers as well as various other things for Bridget.

Dani knew that she would simply have to wait it out and see what happens but it was hard not to feel anxious, worry and even scared about this? She didn't know Bridget that much but everything that had happened so far it seemed that her homeroom teacher was by her side no matter what, taking care of her in some shape or form.

Dani could only nod her head as she simply looked at her soggy pull ups, ashamed, that she couldn't even manage to hold it for a few minutes. Hopefully it was only temporarliy and not something she would have to deal with full time? Dani sighed as she got out of the car and looked at the pqckages, curiously, wondering why there was so many but didn't say a thing as she walked awkwadly with Bridget to the house.

Bridget followed Dani to the front door, this was going to be a long day, Bridget would have to explain the rules of the house, show the house around and get Dani to lay down and get her changed into her first diaper. Bridget unlocked and opened the door, "Alright Bridget the bathrooms upstairs one door down, can you be a big girl and wait for me there I'll be right in just need to bring my packages in." 

After Bridget made sure that Dani made it up the stairs okay, Bridget took the packages to the living room and open them up and looked inside, they were plenty of cute girly adult size diapers enough to lest 3 months, Bridget would get more if Dani's incontinence was permanent, in another box there were plenty of baby wipes and baby powder. But there were  few other items like an adult size pacifier, another was an adult size baby rattle and a few adult size baby bottles as well as a new blanket that has unicorns in fairy princesses on it. 

Bridget's really did not go completely overboard on the baby stuff, she wanted to see if Dani really wanted to be treated like a baby and maybe it could help her work through her problems. Bridget picked out a pack of diapers, baby powder and white and went up to the bathroom when she got to the door she knocked on it, "Dani may I come in."

• Like 1

Dani blushed and nodded as she went up staris doing as she was told wondering what Bridget was up to but decided that it was best to just listen for now rather then keep on asking questions every chance she got. It hurt to walk but she managed. Dani knew that the pain would go away on it's own soon enough and that she had pain killers to help but she wished that the pain in her stomach would simply go.

Dani had taking her shirt off to look at the bruises and damage. It didn't look good. Hearing Bridget's voice, Dani, blushed, "Y-yeah, it's okay." she said. There were bandages wrapped aroud her torso, "I was just looking at, you know..." did she really have to explain herself?

• Like 1

Bridget before heading into the bathroom decided to set the baby supplies next to the door frame she didn't want Dani to be upset, Bridget looked at the bandages that were covering her chat, "It's alright the doctor said they can be taking off tomorrow, but right now we do have to talk about something."

Bridget took the clean soft towel that was hanging on a towel hanger and lade it down making it form into a makeshift changing mat before she looked at Dani, "Dani honey I know you don't want to hear this, but since you had your accident in the car and it looks like a pretty big one you're going to have to lay down here and I'm going to change you into proper diapers." Bridget then gently shushed Dani who looked like she was going to fuss, "And you are going to wear them no if ands or buts Dani you've proven you need them for now and if you have a tantrum refuse I will take you over my knee and give you a good spanking." 

To emphasize her point Bridget gave 
Dani's bottom strong slap making the small teenager jump and yelp in surprise and shock, "Now Dani can you be a big girl and lay down and let me change you into your diapers?" Bridget asked hoping the small teenager would choose to be a good girl, she didn't want to have to start off Dani's first day with spanking her.

• Like 1

Dani smiled at that. It would be good to have the bandages off. They felt weird and irratated her somewhat to the point she found it hard not to rub or itch a little but she tried her best not to because of the pain she would get afterwards.

Dani looked confused for a moment at the towel on the floor only to blush as she started to open her mouth to say something only to stop at being hushed by Bridget. It was difficult not to feel like a child right now. Dani pouted and wondered if it was worth putting up a fight or not?

"I don't want to wear them though..." she whined unable to help herself.

A spanking? Tantrum? She wasn't going throw a tantrum! Dani huffed slightly at that but was quickly caught off guard by the sudden strong spank to her bottom. Dani couldn't help but yelp and despite her failing tough/hard/cold girl act she already had tears in her eyes and a quivering bottom lip.

Embarassed and subdue, Dani, glanced at the towel and slowly started to get down on the floor being mindful of her injuries, "You didn't have to spank me." she grumbled softly yet without the strong spank she would of probably put up a fight and caused a fuss which would of led into a tantrum of some sorts.

Dani squirmed a little on the towel. She felt small and vulnerable as she looked up at Bridget yet she felt safe? Even with the spank she still found Bridget to be comforting but she wasn't sure why? Yet wasn't this what she wanted someone to make her feel safe and even dote on her?

• Like 1

Bridget watched Dani lay down on the towel when she was satisfied, Bridget got to work she removed the skirt and then removed the very wet pull up and threw it away. She then went ro the doorway reached behind the door frame and then produce the baby wipes, powder and a pack of adult diapers, "You doing good Dani. Now this is going to feel very odd and cold, but it will soon be over."

Bridget said as she took out the baby wipes lifted Dani's legs high in the air like any baby getting a change and soon she started to wipe the small teenager's bottom before wiping the front, after Dani was cleaned, Bridget took out the baby powder and was soon powdering her former student's bottom like an infant, all the willie Bridget gently shushed Dani or saying that she was being such a good girl and that she was proud of her for being so good.

After the powdering then came the diaper
Bridget opened the pack, pulled out one diaper and slid it under Dani's bottom, it was a tad difficult with Dani's squirming. But Bridget succeeded in successfully diapering the little teenager. 

After Dani was securely diapered Bridget help the teenager up and both of them stared at the diaper in the bathroom mirror, the diapers were positively adorable purple with pink, but what made them adorable was the rocking horses, pink and green balloons and little stars and clouds on them, their were like real diapers a baby could were only bigger. "There we go all done, see that wasn't so bad."
Bridget said as she made a quick check of the diaper making sure it was snug and secure.

• Like 1

The removal of her skirt left Dani exposed and vulnerable as she stood awkwardly in the bathroom naked bar her soggy pull up, white socks with yellow duckies on and mary janes. Dani couldn't help but feel more like a child that had just gotten home from preschool rather then an adult who had just gotten out of hospital.

There wasn't much she could say right now but look anywhere else except at Bridget.

Being on the floor helped Dani, somewhat, to ignore the fact that her teacher was changing her into a diaper but it was hard, very hard and she could no longer look away from Bridget at all. Dani gasped as she was caught off guard by her legs being lifted by Bridget similar to how one would change a baby.

Feeling embarassed, Dani, started to squirm somewhat unable to help herself as she experienced her first real diaper change since when she was a baby. There was a lot to process and Dani found her mind slipping slightly because while everything seemed so intense it was hard to ignore how nice it felt? The gentleness, kindness and attention made everything else easier to deal with.

The powder smelled sweet and Dani found herself enjoying the smell. Why did she feel relax? Dani was quickly brought out of her relaxed state as she soon felt a diaper underneath her bottom, soft similar to a blanket or even a pillow? It was loud though. The plastic would crinkle with even the slightest movement and then she felt it, she felt her legs moving apart awkwardly as the diaper was pulled up between her legs properly and then secured locking her in.

Dani found herself clinging to Bridget as she was helped up and continued to cling onto her teacher unable to trust herself not to fall with the added weight that she was now carrying between her thighs.  Dani stared at the reflection before her and cringed.

She looked like a little kid clinging to their mommy. The diaper stood out like a sore thumb, painfully, to the point that she found herself looking and glancing over all the little details on it from the colours, purple and pink, to the cute little printed drawings that was scattered around.

Dani nervously glanced up at Bridget, blushing brightly, "Uh thank you?" she said softly and awkwadly unsure of herself or even if she should be saying thank you in the first place. Dani attempted to let go of Bridget but quickly grabbed onto her again as she found herself unable to balance properly right nlw and feeling scared that she might fall.

Bridget's face was blushing, but she was proud of her work Dani looked adorable and she could see a smile even a little one on the teenager's face, now it was time for the tour. Bridget looked at Dani said, "All right then how about I show you around your new house."

Bridget soon started, going from room to room first on the upstairs, "This is the bathroom, there are two bathrooms in the house the upstairs is the biggest, the downstairs is just a very small one with just a toilet and sink," Bridget said before taking Dani out of the bathroom holding on to her as she saw the teenager was having trouble walking.

"This is my bedroom if you get scared or you need something at night you can always come here, honey. Now this is the office it used to belong to my grandfather, I use it from time to time to write, work or just to read. You were allowed in this room but you're not allowed to be on my computer, but don't worry if you have a computer back at your old house this room could become your work room too."

Bridget said before showing Dani the guest room and then a few closets before moving to door upstairs she opening it, they both walked into the her room inside it was quite surprising, it was like a little girl's Nursery with pink walls with dancing teddy bears and carousels, a soft pink carpet, a soft bed with a pink sheet and light pink pillows, a toy chest, a writing desk and a few bookshelves. 

"This was my mom's room when she was a little girl and this was also my room when I lived with my grandparents, sorry it's pretty girlish and kind of babyish. but anyway this is going to be your room." 

The tour was standard for the most part and while she tried to listen and pay attention, Dani, found herself obsessing over her newfounded underwear. It was so loud! Almost like a constant drum beat and it was so awkward to walk in. Why did she have to wear such a thing? Why did she want to wear this? Why did she liked it when Bridget changed her and constantly kept praising her for being such a good girl? Why did she have to feel happy about that?

It was nausiating to the say least and she knew a normal person would of thrown a tantrum straight away or at least stood up for themselves but she didn't, she didn't at all.

Dani's jaw dropped at the room and looked at Bridget, "Wait? This was your mom's? Then yours?" she asked confused, "Did something happen to your mom?" she asked softly wondering if her mom died or somehing which was why she had been living with her grandparents.

"Sorry..." said Dani biting her lip realizing that her question might of opened up old memories that her homeroom teacher didn't want to talk about, "uh the room is okay, I guess? It'll have to do, won't it?" she knew that beggers couldn't be choosers but it was hard not to feel somewhat embarrased knowing that sBe would be sleeping in a room that was decorated for a little girl.

Bridget give Dani a hug and said, "Hey it's alright don't be sorry my parents died when I was eight so I was living with my mom's parents until they passed away and I inherited their house. Anyway tomorrow we'll go over to your old house and get your things and we'll decorate this room however you like." 

Bridget said before they left the room and headed downstairs, Bridget made sure Dani made it okay down the stairs she saw the little teenager was walking awkwardly which was no surprise given what was now going to be her new underwear from now on, but it probably wouldn't take long before she got used to it.

She then got back to the tour showing the downstairs bathroom the laundry room the dining room kitchen and then finally the living room where the packages were. Bridget then sat Dani down on the living room couch and took out the different packs of diapers that preach it was going to be wearing each one with cute girly designs. "These are what your going to wear, these will only last you two months but hopefully by then your bladder will return back to normal, if not I'll have to order more." Bridget said as she left little teenager look over each diaper pack.

Dani nodded her head and returned the hug wondering why Bridget decided to take her in and not let someone else deal with her? "That sounds good." it would be nice to change her new room up and make it much less babyish and more grown up or at least more suited to her own tastes.

On the sofa, Dani, was surprised by the different diapers and styles. She remembered seeing some of these before on a abdl shopping website. Did Bridget buy these diapers from a shop like that? She knew that she wasn't allowed on Bridget's computure but she couldn't help feel curious and her curiousity always got the best of her in the end, "Where did you get these?" asked Dani softly, blushing, as she picked up the one with animals all over.

It looked cute. Dani shook her head. She couldn't be thinking like that and she needed to prove that she didn't need diapers either even though the doctor said she did.

Bridget sat down and smiled, "Oh I got these on Amazon, when the doctor told me you might need diapers I looked adult diapers up on my pc when I got home and I found all kinds as well as these ones. I thought you might like these kinds, you told me you like to age regress and I figured it would help you relax and not be scared in having to live in a new place."

Bridget rubbed the back of her neck. this was embarrassing but if she was going to be any help to Dani she would have to forget this embarrassing feeling, Bridget and reached into the last box and said, "I also got you these things from Amazon as well, you don't have to use them they are just for comfort." Bridget said as she produced the items that was in the last box, an adult size baby bottle with a picture of a pegasus with Butterfly Wings an adult size pacifier with a unicorn on it and the words baby and finally a big soft blanket with fairy princess unicorns and a house made from a tree on it.