LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Softer Touch

FalloutZone

Idea

Dani is a emotionless eighteen year old having often bullied others to do her homework in the past but in her final year of high school things have changed and Dani finds herself being bullied in return but this still doesn't cause Dani to care or even feel anything until she finds herself unable to stop thinking about diapers.

A female classmate, teacher or even her mom finds her buying diapers in a store and decides to use this information for their own desires.

Requirements:

Decent spelling, grammar and at least a  paragraph per post, please, thank you.

----

Post/backstory/set up

Dani hated life. She hated responsibility, school, working and wished she could just get away from it all but that just wasn't possible.  Her life wasn't bad by any means having grown up in a middle class suburban area where her dad was a trucker and her mom worked as a assistant professor at the local community college nearby.  

Her dad was often gone for long periods of time and she found herself not really caring at all that he wasn't in her life. It didn't matter to her and it didn't matter to her when he died either.

She didn't shed any tears at all nor did she care to comfort her mom who was heartbroken by the lost which seemed almost surreal to Dani giving that she couldn't remember the last time she had ever saw the two together at all except for when she was ten? Maybe?

Dani watched numbly as her mom threw herself into her work and didn't even bother to come back home most nights anymore leaving her completely alone to look after herself at 15 years of age.  It never mattered before how she didn't feel anything or how empty she felt inside.

At school her grades were abysmal to say the least and maybe she did feel some guilt for bullying others to do her work so she wouldn't fail yet she knew that was her only way to pass any of her high school classes. It took till senior year for someone she had been bullying to even realize that she wouldn't actually do anything and that it was just all 'talk' and no 'bite'.

Dani didn't put up a fight at all as she found herself being bullied back for her last year in high school but she did find herself annoyed, annoyed by the fact that they were going further than she had.

All she did was threaten people. She never did pranks or anything physical but she knew that the teachers wouldn't listen giving the fact that she was heavily disliked and had probably bullied at least one of their favourite students....

Dani knew it would be impossible to get a recommendation letter from any of her teachers which meant college was a complete and utter no go but despite this she still didn't care about that or anything.

She still felt empty inside and she knew deep down something was wrong with her.  Looking through the web she came across a lot of different information and wasn't sure what to think at all.

Could she be emotionally stunted?  Maybe? Going through the internet eventually led Dani to a ABDL website and for the first time in her life she found herself feeling genuine emotion and disgust at herself for even connecting to such a thing.

Why this? Why did she feel so upset over a silly fetish? Why did she have to stumble on this? Yet she couldn't look away at all and found herself becoming more and more curious.

Dani eventually went to bed and despite her new and troublesome  emotions she knew what she was going to do tomorrow.

Waking up Dani wasn't surprise to see her alarm clock stating that it was 1PM and decided for once in her life not to wait around as she got dressed.

Grabbing a baggy hoodie Dani made sure that she could hide easily inside. Would someone she know be working at the store or not? She didn't know nor did she want to find out as she made it over to the area where some standard sanitary products were before grabbing a pack of diapers. They weren't cute or thick like the ones she had saw last night but she didn't want to order those ones, she didn't even want diapers....

It was just a test, a test to see how they would feel. That was all. Dani kept her eyes on the floor and listened to her music as she paid no attention to who was around her or if she saw anybody she knew or might know.

Even if someone did notice her....

School would be over in two weeks and then she could just run off somewhere to live. She was eighteen now, after all.  That meant she could do anything she wanted....

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bridget was a substitute teacher in the school, she was substituting the homeroom teacher until he got back from the hospital. Her real work was in child psychology, but she had to take what she could since no one was hiring someone so young, she was just 26 had graduated college quite early and had flying colors in both academic and childcare.

She had already familiarized herself with the students in her class and one student in particular had caught her eye, Dani was both a troublesome and worrisome young lady at the same time a bit of a bully from what she gathered but her bullying only went as far as your standard threat nothing physical and by her third year of school she had become the target of bullying. 

Bridget noticed how at the best of times the young lady barely passed any course and she had an emotionless look in her eyes she had brought her concerns to the school counselor and then to the principal, even a few teachers but they all written her off as a waste of time. 

But Bridget did not see that, she saw a very troubled young lady who needed serious help, she tried arranging a parent-teacher conference with the girl's mother but had zero success, so decided to speak to the girl directly. When the bell rang Bridget said, "Alright class remember to do your homework just because it's spring break doesn't mean you still should put it off at the last minute remember a stitch in time saves nine." Bridget said just like her grandmom used to tell her, "Oh Dani I'd like to see you after class." She said to the girl as she was getting up.

In the classroom Dani sat by herself leaning against the window and watching the clouds go pass, slowly, sometimes wishing that she could be a cloud herself and that she didn't have to deal with anything at all. Why did everything seem so dead? Or feel so dead? Why did she feel so empty inside?

Why?

The only time she didn't feel empty at all was when she had worn a pull up that she had bought over the weekend and after that she had felt terrble, horrible. She had even gone as far as to throw up.

Dani nodded her head to show that she was listening and waited for everyone to leave, "What is it?" she asked softly with a certain tiredness as she slumped into the chair more wondering if she was going to get another telling off or another detention because someone had said something about her doing something that she hadn't done or something else.

Dani wasn't looking at Bridget at all but was looking outside at the sky almost lost in thought.  Should she catch the bus or call for a taxi? Or take a walk? No one would be home....

Bridget studied the girl and she felt that the girl had an aura of tiredness emanating from her, tiredness and sadness. Soon a thought entered Bridget's head that if she couldn't get a breakthrough to the girl would she have to call the emergency room to have her committed. Bridget was weighing the options, the girl obviously was depressed but she didn't know how depressed and definitely didn't want to take the chance if she was.

Bridget then let out a sigh, she then went behind her desk and pulled her chair out and took it to the front of her desk before sitting down. "Please 
Dani have a set we need to talk and I want you to be honest with me, I'm not here to judge and I'm not here to yell at you like some of the other teachers and you're not in trouble I just want to have a talk with you." Bridget said calmly making sure to keep her eyes on the girl at all times."

Dani was surprised to say the least that Bridget hadn't shouted at her or told her off at all? At least yet...

What was there to even talk about? Dani knew that she didn't have to stay and talk with her teacher but the way Bridget looked at her and seemed so calm caused Dani to pause a bit before deciding what she should do.  Standing up Dani sluggishly and slowly walked over to the chair that Bridget had pulled out for her moments ago before sitting down with a small huff.

Most people would presume that she acting like a brat and that she was annoyed but she wasn't annoyed at all.  She just felt tired and everything felt like an effort for her even walking felt like it was to much to do sometimes. Maybe she was just lazy and a brat? Like people thought? Not that she could bring herself to care because why would she? It wasn't as if there was any point for her to care.

"What is it?" asked Dani bluntly.

Bridget decided to get right to the point, "I'm worried about you Dani, you don't focus in any of your classes, you are extremely tired a lot of the time then their is the bullying that you're going though, it seems that you're depressed while the time I tried reaching your mom several times to schedule meeting but to no luck, is everything okay at home? I want you to feel that you can confide in me I know you probably have hared this one before. But I do care about you can you please tell me what's wrong, I won't judge you I just want to help you." Bridget said as she kept her eyes on the young girl.

Dani took a sharp breath as she listened to Bridget.

It was difficult not to feel surprised or shocked as she tried to think of something, "I haven't actually," she said, "heard that before." it was the only thing she could say right now in the moment as she looked at Bridget, "I kind of deserve the bullying? I bullied them when I was younger? I didn't get physical but it's fair, right?" she wasn't sure why she was talking to Bridget about this at all, "My mom is a professor at the college and is doing research into stuff she doesn't have any time for stuff like that?"

Dani shurgged her shoulders, "I live alone for the most part so I'm fine," she looked at Bridget, "I've lived alone since I was a kid pretty much so there's no need to worry? And I don't really care much about classes." she added with a sigh.

"There's nothing you can do to help," said Dani, "I don't need any help? If I needed help something would of been done by now so don't stress about it, I'm fine, I've been like this my entire life, I've always been tired so it's normal."  yet Dani knew that the way she felt, acted and behave wasn't normal nor right. She knew that something was wrong but hadn't quite figured out what or why but maybe it was due to the fact that she knew that she was close to breaking, breaking down.

Bridget was relieved when she was making a connection to her young student, and she could hear the hurt in the girl's voice when she was talking about her mom and being alone most of the time. "College professor or not a parent should be there for their child as well as being concerned for their well-being surely she could have made time in her busy schedule to talk to a teacher, the guidance counselor even the principal about your education and your well-being." Bridget said firmly before adding, "Yes I do know of your former bullying, but from what I've been told and hared  it was nothing more than verbal. It still wasn't good, but the retaliation have went Beyond." 

Dani couldn't help herself as she found herself laughing, loudly, at what Bridget had just said and she wasn't quite sure why she was laughing either. It wasn't funny and she didn't find it funny at all.  Her laugh was empty and yet not at the same time almost as if something was tucked hidden away within her that wanted to come out? Not that Dani was aware of that or that she was reaching a breaking point, "My well being? Is that a joke? My mother isn't someone who cares or even wants to be a parent," said Dani finding herself grinning oddly at Bridget, "I'm pretty much dead to her."

Dani knew that she shouldn't be finding this funny but she couldn't help see it that way, "I don't get your point at all on why you even want to talk to me about this? I can't change anything? Neither can you." she found it amusing that Bridget thought that something needed to be done, "I guess it kind of has...."

Even she could admit to the fact that the bullying had gotten out of hand recently, "It doesn't matter though because I'll be gone soon enough," said Dani, "I'll be eighteen so I won't have to stick around or anything."

Bridget tried to came her emotions in check but she couldn't, all the visual cues the girl was giving off to slump shoulders, the pain in her voice every subtle hint said she wasn't faking anything. Bridget looking at her and said, "That's crazy Dani and stupid you don't have any Prospect or any skill if you go out into the real world their is a good likelihood you would die or become a prostitute is that what you want, living on the street barely getting by and fucking people for money is that what you went." Their was real anger and urgency in the substitute teacher voice, prostitution was a dangerous business and it was not something for someone who wasn't that bright about the real world and who probably would ignore the red flags.

Dani shrugged her shoulders, "I don't need any skills or anything else my mother gives me a allowance each month on my own credit card," she didn't see what the big deal was, "I guess she would probably cut me off once I do turn eighteen though." it wouldn't surprise her if her mom suddenly showed up and told her to go fuck off and never come back.

"She'd probably kick me out of the house cause there's no legal issues then," she knew that she should feel more afraid but she didn't, "so what if I end up on the streets? It doesn't matter? Why are you so concerned anyway? Your not in charge of me or anything so there's no reason for you to worry about that or me? It's pointless,"  said Dani wondering why Bridget was getting angry all of a sudden.

She could hear how emotional Bridget was becoming and found herself feeling a little bit guilty, "You don't need to get emotional over this or me, I'll be fine." she tried to reassure her teacher but for some reason Dani didn't think that would be enough at all.

Bridget rubbed her forehead and let out a sigh Dani was being a foolish in not seeing the dangers, "Dani I care because I'm your teacher and I worry because I'm afraid you're going to hurt yourself or someone, I know no one seemed to take the time to reach out to you, and you can't just shrug off the dangers of the real world and not be at be we prepared for it, I'm not saying you should go to college. But you do need some sort of skill, a plan or something. You can't expect the World to stop to Change Your diapers." Upon saying that Bridget noticed something, a little smile came across the dour girl's face, and a flicker of real emotion start the show.

Dani huffed, "I'm not going to hurt anyone or myself."

She could feel herself getting annoyed somewhat which was a change to her emotionless state but it wasn't much of a change giving how monotone and dead she sounded almost as if she had just gotten up out of bed and was still in the process of waking up.

"My mother is a professor at the college here so I'll get in because of that alone...." she wasn't quite sure if she could but she knew her mother wouldn't want her reputition ruined at all which probably meant that she wouldn't have no problem getting in and passing whatever course as long as it was in her mother's department somehow.

Dani surprised by Bridget's next words and found herself blushing brightly, "I-I-I don't!" she squeaked loudly and surprising herself at the sudden outburst of emotion her tone having changed to a much higher pitch as she felt her heart race, "N-no...uh...." why did Bridget have to say that? She had only very recently started getting into abdl and was still frightened by it yet also curious and wanting something that would bring her comfort.

Dani stood up from her chair, "You know what I-I gotta go." she started to head to the door, quickly.

Bridget was very surprised by the emotion that was pouring out of the girl after she said those words, Bridget then saw Dani get up and head to the door, she got up and stopped her, "Dani what's wrong are you okay? We still have somethings to talk about." 

As she told her this she could not help but wondered why those words caused such a reaction, then it clicked, she remembered reading about coping mechanisms that people had some were good other were not and some of them were strange, one of the strangest ones was one called Age regression. Bridget decided to try something a tiny poke to see if she was right, "Dani do you need to go potty?" Bridget asked with a blush.

Dani whimpered a little and was surprised at that.  Why was she whimpering and even on the verge of tears? What was wrong with her? Why did she suddenly need to cry? Why did she want to scream? Why was she feeling like this? She felt confused, hurt and even scared.  Why did a comment about diapers cause her to react this way? She knew that she was curious but this was just to much.

Dani stood frozen on the spot like a deer trapped in headlights as anxiety filled her from head to toe at Bridget's words her entire body becoming stiff as she found herself unable to do anything.  Dani turned a little to look at Bridget with a deep blush on her cheeks, "I-I don't need to go potty, I'm a big girl." she stammered, "I know how to go." she felt silly and somehow she felt childish but that wasn't okay, was it? To talk like this and act this way.  Just because she had been looking at stuff on the internet and felt a connection didn't mean she was interested in this? Right?

Feeling insecure Dani nervously played with her hair, curling it around one of her fingers as she stood there unable to keep still just like a small child.

Bridget was almost taken aback by the girl reaction she went from someone with little emotion or reaction to someone who was shaking and whimpering, who was blushing deeply looking like the cat who ate the canary. And the way she said those words in a shy timid voice sounding just like a little girl, she saw Dani like a child. The teenager was small for her age, a bit young too, but the way she was acting made her look even smaller and younger.

Dani should have ended it there, and tried talking to the teenager like an adult, but she couldn't help it, because this was the first real genuine reaction she got. So decided to press a bit harder. "Dani are you okay do you need something to drink, I think I can get you a bottle of warm milk." Bridget said then added, "Do you want a baba?"

Dani turned around to look at Bridget and felt her stomach twisting itself in a knot.

Why was Bridget talking to her like this? Why did she feel this way? What should she say? Why did she feel like a little girl all of a sudden? She wanted to scream but didn't as she become even more timid and unsure of everything around her including herself.

"A baba sounds good." whimpered Dani finally.  What had she just done? Dani looked down at the floor feeling conflicted.  This was something she had wanted since finding out about ageplay but it was also something she didn't want, "I-I should go...." mumbled Dani wanting to leave but finding herself unable to move at all, "I-I don't want a baba, I just....." Dani blushed brightly and was on the verge of crying as she furiously rubbed her eyes with her right hand in an attempt to stop her eyes from burning from the tears that were now building up.

Bridget could see she was right on the money with Dani, especially when she said a bottle would be good. "So she is into age play that makes sense." Bridget thought to herself as she watched the little girl before her turn into an even smaller little girl squirming and fidgeting about. Bridget was going to give one final push and after that she was going to hug the young girl and try and comfort her before talking to her again. "Dani did you make in uh-oh, do you need me to take you to the school nurse to see if she can change your diaper?" Bridget said then prepared herself for what was coming next.

Dani could feel her very body turn cold at Bridget's words.  Horror and dread filling her as she felt her legs become weak and useless to the point that she wasn't sure if she would even be able to stand for much longer. 

"I-I...."

She didn't know what to say at all.

Her mouth felt dry and all she could do was nervously bite her trembling bottom lip as tears finally started to fall, "I'm scared." confessed Dani suddenly as she started to sob softly first before becoming louder.  Why was her teacher talking to her like that? Why did she feel okay with it despite the embarssment she felt? Why did she want a baba? Why was the idea of having the nurse put her in a diaper intrested her? She didn't know what to think at all. 

"I-I just wanna feel safe." she mumbled quietly feeling ashamed.

Bridget immediately wrapped her arms around Dani let's the girl's head be buried in her chest, when she felt Dani's legs give out Bridget picked her up and carried her to her chair and sit down before sitting the little teen on her lap. "Shhhhhh there, there its okay let it all out." Bridget said as she comforted her not like teenager but a small child, rubbing her back and bouncing her on her knee a little.

Dani clung to Bridget as she cried her eyes out for the first time in her life properly.  Her crying was loud, harsh and could be heard easily from outside the classroom as she nuzzled her head against Bridget's chest seeking out comfort and warmth properly with utter fear that she might be pushed away like she had when she was younger by her mother.

Dani continued to cry for a solid twenty minutes her crying calming down a little before breaking again and becoming more agressive every few minutes.  After a while Dani was just sniffling and hiding herself against Bridget, tightly, clinging and clutching to her desperately.

Dani felt embarassed, humuliated and ashamed of herself, "She's never home," said Dani with a whimper, "she hates me." she didn't know if her mother liked her or hated her but she felt like her mother did because of various reasons.  Dani didn't want to let go of Bridget at all.

Bridget held on to the girl letting her cry her eyes out, rubbing her back, bouncing on her knee and shushing her like she was a little girl. After a solid twenty minutes Bridget said, "Its okay Dani just relax do you want me to get you anything?" There was a lot of things Bridget had to do she was going to have to call Dani's mom and talk to her, she was definitely going to have to choose her words when talking to the mother, she was also going to give the little teenager her phone number to call her in case the worth was to happen and she was kicked out of the house, but for now getting Dani calm and relaxed was the main priority.

It barley regiestered to Dani that Bridget was treating her like a little girl right now because of how upset she was and yet being comforted like one helped calm her down a lot more and was more sucessful then if she was treated like an adult right now in this sitution.

Dani shook her head staying silent for now.

After a few minutes Dani wasn't clinging as tightly to Bridget, "Sorry for crying...."

She felt calmer but jittery and unsure of herself.

Bridget smiled and said, "It's all right we all need to cry sometimes, are you sure you don't want anything, I could grab a milk for you." Bridget asked as she stopped rubbing Dani's back deciding to treat her a bit more grown-up, but still she did keep lightly bouncing the little teen on her knee to help her keep calm.