LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Softer Touch

FalloutZone

Dani opened her eyes slowly and found the brightness to be painfully. Where was she? It took her sometime to adjust to the light in the room.

A hospital?

Why was she in a hospital? What happened? Why was Bridget here? Suddenly she remembered everything in an instant and could feel her heart pounding in her chest but was able to calm down when she looked at Bridget again.

Dani watched Bridget sleep for a few minutes wondering if she should try and talk or not? Dani slowly moved her hand on top of Bridget's gently, "Hey?" said Dani weakly her voice soft and sounding like she had a throat infection due to Lucy having strangled her.

Dani couldn't help but wonder how long she had been asleep? Days? Weeks? A month? Had Bridget been here the whole time? Looking after her? Dani couldn't help but feel guilty. She didn't want Bridget worrying about her but she knew that wouldn't stop her teacher from doing so.

What would she do now? Where was her mother? Was she in jail? Or just paid a fee to get out? The tube felt awkward in her mouth and she didn't like it but she was to scared to remove it herself.

Suddenly she felt herself pee. She had felt a small need to go a minute back but she never expected to go so suddenly? Had her bladder been damaged? She hoped not. Dani whimpered a little at how scared she felt right now.

Bridget woke up it had been a long couple of days, when she first came to the hospital with Dani in her arms, Dani  was rushed in and immediately treated, the hospital first thought Bridget was her mom, but she clarified that she was her homeroom teacher then, came question first from the doctors then from the police Bridget answered them as clearly and honestly as she could.

She told them where she found the little teenager, told them what Dani said and told them that she believed that Dani's mother might have abused her. Now Lucy had been to jail for suspected child abuse and attempted murder and the judge had just recently declared that until everything is sorted out Bridget was now Dani's temporary Guardian.

When Bridget saw that Dani was wake she practically jumped out of her seat, "DANI YOUR AWAKE. DOCTOR." A doctor and a few nurses came in and they got to work they remove the breathing tube from Dani's throat and the doctor said, "Hello Dani  I'm Doctor night can you tell me where you are?"

Dani was taken back by Bridget's outburst and looked at her confused before looking at the nurses and doctor who suddenly came in.

Dani felt frightened but nodded her head, "I-in the hospital." she stammered softly as she tried to use her voice, "What's going on?" she squeaked feeling awkward and then gazing at Bridget. Looking at her teacher made her feel more calm and less anxious, "it hurts to talk."

Dani frowned, "Am I in trouble?" she asked weakly her stomach twisting itself into a knot, "I-i'm sorry I just feel overwhelmed." tears welled up in her eyes as she looked away.

What was she going to do? She couldn't go back home? She found herself getting stressed out easily.

Bridget immediately grabbed Dani's hand and said, "Hey shush now it's all right it's all going to be alright, your safe." Bridget wiped her eyes and sat down and the doctor explain what's going on. "Well Bridget when you were brought in you were in bad shape you had cuts on your foot as well you had a cut in your foot and we had to remove glass shards from it, you had few you ripped bruised ribs and one is cracked, and your throat was seriously bruised but we had to put a tube in your throat to help you breathe better you've been out for at least a couple days."

The doctor said as he went about asking various questions like how many fingers he holding up checking her eyes and reflexes and various other standards medical procedures. After the doctor was satisfied that everything was stable and healing he then said, "Your a very lucky girl it could have been a lot worse if this young lady had not found you and brought you in."

Dani didn't even realize how much she was shaking until she suddenly felt a calmness hit her upon Bridget grabbing her hand but she wasn't sure why that was? Why did she feel so calm? She was terrfied of hospitals and had just woken up yet she found herself able to breath deeply with Bridget here.

Safe? She was safe....

Dani relaxed properly now and nodded her head slightly before giving her full attention to the doctor, "I'm probably on a lot of painkillers, right?" said Dani with a wince. There was pain but it felt numb for now, "When can I go?" she asked looking at Bridget now and not wanting to stay much longer in hospital.

Dani sighed and was glad when the doctor was finished properly now only to frown as she glanced at Bridget feeling guilty, "You didn't really have to come and get me..."

Dani could feel a rush if emotions swelling up inside of her, "I'm surprised that you did though, I didn't think...."

What should she say? Dani blushed, "Thank you...." she said very softyly, "I'm sorry though for burdening you like this.." why did she feel guilty? Why did Bridget even care about her? No one cared about her before.

The doctor went over some files and talked to a nurse, as the doctor was talking to the nurse Bridget listened to Dani after she was done talking, she's simply just shook her head lightning and said, "Sweetie of course I'd help you, your still a child and you need help. Don't worry everything's going to be okay from now on." Bridget said before planting a kiss on the little teenager's forehead.

She did hope that it was true that things were going to be better from now on, her lawyer did say that it's more than likely that Bridget would be made as Dani legal guardian instead of just a temporary Guardian, that there was a lot of evidence of what Lucy had done to Dani and was told it would be more than likely Lucy would make a deal to avoid jail time.

After the doctor was told something he nodded his head then looked at Dani, "All right their are some people here that want to ask you a few questions, but after that and you've been checked over your guardian over there will do some paperwork to take you out of the hospital." The doctor said pointing to Bridget as Dani guardian.

Dani blushed brightly at the sudden kiss and frowned instantly when Bridget moved away. When was the last time she had been giving any affection besides last time when Bridget hugged her? Dani was attention starved, big time and affection starved as well, she wanted to be in Bridget's lap, she wanted to be cared for properly for once...

Dani took a deep breath, "I'm nearly eighteen?" she said softly wondering what she was going to do once she did turn eighteen because she doubted Bridget would let her stay or continue looking after her then because she would be a adult even though she didn't even feel much like she could be one.

Dani glanced over at the people who wanted to ask her some questions and nodded, hoping that it wouldn't be to long, "I'll try and answer them?" she hoped it wouldn't be to difficult...

Bridget studied Dani as she was in bed there were going to be a lot of things that we're going to be happening and it was obvious that Dani needed a strong loving and caring person to care for her. When Dani said she was almost 18 Bridget just gently put a hand on her cheek and said, "Yes you are 18 but right now you are still a child and you've been through a lot don't worry everyone is taking care of things for you."

The doctor and nurse left the room and two police officers came into the room, "Hello Dani my name is officer Michael I know you've been through a lot but we need to ask you a few questions on what happened can you please tell us and please be honest." Bridget got up but then held Dani hand, "I'm sorry but I have to go for just quick bit, but as soon as the officers are finished I'll come back in all right be good and be honest." and with that Bridget left the room so the officers could talk to Dani.

Dani frowned, "They shouldn't have to though..."

Why did she have to feel so guilty? Why did she even feel guilty? Dani leaned into Bridget's hand her eyes becoming slightly red as tears pricked at the corner of her eyes.

Seeing the police officers Dani frowned only to scowl more as Bridget was leaving, "I don't want you to go!" whined Dani loudly as she saw the door close behind Bridget leaving her with the two officers. Dani could feel her heart racing.

She looked at the two and rubbed her nose with the back of her hand as she tried to stop herself from crying but found it difficult, "What is it that you wanna know?" asked Dani as she kept her gaze on the door and not on the officers. She wanted Bridget! She felt scared and frightened without her right now and was on the verge of crying.

Officer Michael saw how the little teenager was acting, he sat down in the chair Bridget with sitting on and as calmly as he could said, "Don't worry you're not in trouble or anything far from it, we just want to ask what happened Monday night you were discovered and taken to the hospital, your teacher explained how she believes that you were being abused by your mother, we had investigated and noted the ligature marks around your neck the glass on your foot, we apprehended your mother and she is currently being charged but we need you to tell us what happened and we need you to be honest with us." 

Officer Michael said even those he knew from the investigation the police discovered Lucy did hurt her daughter but he still needed to ask Dani about everything it was just standard procedure.

Dani sighed, "Bridget wanted to talk to me about stuff because my m-mom," stammered Dani, "never shows or anything and...."

Why did she feel so scared all of a sudden?

"When my mom got back to the house she...."

"I don't sleep well," mumbled Dani, "I was asleep when she hit me with a bottle, I think? I dunno? It's almost as if i can't remember anything properly? She was choking me and I couldn't breath? Everything felt so painful and I dunno? She was so angry and she wanted me dead."

Dani shruggered her shoulders, "My mind is just a mess right now and that's all i can give for now, is that okay?" squeaked Dani breathing heavily as her anxiety set in causing her to look around anxiously.

Officer Michael took out a note pad and wrote down Dani's statement, he noticed how the girl was getting more and more nervous and anxious, this was probably going to be the best he could get out of her until she felt more safe and stable, then office  Michael flapped his notepad closed and said. "Thank you for cooperating with us will talk to you later when you're feeling better."

the two police officers left the hospital room and a few minutes later Bridget came in and wrapped her arms around the little teenager in a warm hug rubbing her back gently to calm her down.

Dani relaxed a little when the police officers left her but as she sat alone in the hospital room by herself she couldn't help but be consumed by horrible thoughts and worries, what could she do though?

Instantly Dani started to sob terribly so as Bridget hugged her, Dani clung to her teacher in a hopeless manner, "Don't leave again." she sobbed, "I don't wanna talk to them again, I don't...."

Dani wasn't sure what she was saying right now as she softly cried,"I dunno what to do? H-he said you were going to look after me? But why? I don't understand?"

Dani chocked on a sob slightly as she panicked, "How long do I have to stay here?" she asked softly.

Bridget rubbed Dani's back, she then got into the hospital bed just so she could be close to the little teenager. After a few minutes and when Dani finally calmed down a bit Bridget said, "After you were taken to the hospital I told the police everything that happened, they went over to your mother's place and she was arrested and charged, after you needed a temporary legal guardian and the judge decided to appoint me as your temporary guardian until things are settled. 

you can relax you're not going to be staying here for long in fact the doctors just want to check you over and they will release you to my care I already have my car in the parking lot as well as your clothes and other thing from your home at my house." Bridget
said as she felt Dani try to get on her lap witch she helped her do.

Dani knew she shouldn't be surprised nor shocked and yet she found herself feeling guilty, "I'm bad? I should be the one arrested? I don't understand? I'm a failure? I shouldn't even been born?" said Dani desperately and utterly confused, "She only hurt me cause I deserved it? I shouldn't of bothered her or anyone else! I don't know why I called you? That was selfish of me."

Dani couldn't resist herself as she climbed into Bridget's lap seeking comfort, "I'm sorry for causing so much trouble."

Dani stuck her head against the middle of Bridget's chest almost as if she was hiding from the world and no one can see her, "I don't mean to cause trouble I just wanna be left alone but I hate being alone but I don't know what to do."

She knew that she was just mumbling nonsense right now but it made her feel better to whine, "I hadda accident and she saw me on the couch sleeping that's why this happened and cause I've been bad."

Dani sighed gently.

After Bridget hared all that her stomach churned with a mixture of sorrow, pity, fear but most importantly anger. She immediately pulled Dani from her chest put her hand on Dani cheek and forced the little teenager to look at her. "Now you stop that right now young lady, what your mom did was inexcusable and horrible you don't deserve to be arrested and I will not hear you say you wish you were not born, and I swear if you talk like that again I will put you over my lap and spank you. Do you understand me Dani?" Bridget asked tears welling up in her own eyes.

Dani was surprised when Bridget pulled her away from her chest and then forced her to look up. The teenager could only look at her teacher in shock, shock that someone thought that she didn't deserve to get hurt for a start and that what happened was utterly wrong.

Dani squirmed slightly at the threat of being spanked wondering if Bridget would spank her if she continued speaking like she was? Unfortunately Dani found it difficult to believe that she was anything but a bad person.

Dani stayed quiet for a moment before shaking her head, no, "If I wasn't born she would be happy? And people don't like me very much? I don't understand why you care when no one else has? It doesn't make sense."

It was difficult for Dani not to feel confused by all this yet as she saw tears welling up in Bridget's eyes she couldn't help but frown, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you sad."

Just like a child, Dani, unsure on what to do simply wrapped her arms around Bridget.

Bridget let out the deep sigh she had a lot of work to do to help this little girl work through her problems, but for now she needed to get to her house and get the little teen a warm bath and some food in her tummy. When the doctor came in and told Bridget that it was time to test Dani, Bridget looked at Dani and told her to do what the doctor told her to do.

The doctor then got to work, first did simple tests testing her vision, her reflective, hearing her heartbeat and checking her blood pressure, he then had Dani get into a wheelchair and be taken down to various machines to be tested. After it was all over and the doctor read his findings he said to Bridget, "Well she looks to be fine she'll need to rest when she gets home, I'll give you a list of medicine she needs for the time being, but right now she's good to go home you just need to sine her out." Bridget thanked the doctor and told Dina she would be right back before going with the doctor to sign the documents.

• 2 weeks later...

Dani was doing her best to behaviour but it was hard as the doctor went through the motions with her to see if she was fit enough to leave.

Dani scowled and found it difficult to control herself as she wriggled and fidget about uncomfortably wishing that the entire thing could move faster. She hated hospitals and didn't like the doctor much despite knowing that the doctor was there to help and make sure she got better.

Dani grumbled under her breath swearing softly to herself as she continued to wait and wait to no end. At least everything seemed to be done for now.

Waiting for Bridget to return from signing some documents Dani found herself alone for once and for whatever reason she felt scared? Yet she didn't know why? Maybe she could try and walk? Maybe? Yet she found herself to be to anxious to even try. Frustrated Dani bit her lip, hard, enough to cause herself to bleed a little.

After Bridget signed all the documents, she then got the new clothes she had gotten for Dani to wear for her old clothes were taken in for evidence. She went into the patience room and smiled but frowned a little bit when she saw Dani's lip was bleeding a bit.

"Sorry it took so long Dani it was a lot of paperwork I needed to sign here I brought you some new clothes to wear your old clothes had to be taken in by the police for evidence." Bridget said as she gave the clothes to her new charge, the clothes consist of a purple top with a kitty cat on it, a green skirt, White shocks, some black Mary Jane shoes, but they looked like the kind little girls wear but bigger, but what was really surprising was the pear of pink pony pull ups, but ones made for teenagers that was in the bag.

The clothes were different to say the least and wasn't her style at all, truthfully, she found it hard to not glare outright at the choice of clothing preferring her ill fitted, baggy clothes more over what Bridget was showing her right now.

The shirt wasn't awful but still...

The skirt on the other hand and Mary Jane shoes caused Dani to blush a little more then she used to doing, "I really don't wear skirts? They seem silly." she said weakly wondering why Bridget hadn't gotten her old clothes from before but she guessed that they were probably soaked from the rain, mud and blood....

Dani squirmed, uncomfortably, as she saw the pull up and could feel her stomach, "I don't need that, I'm fine." she said trying to calm down and go back to being her old self where she was cold, uncaring not realising that wasn't working out for her right now, "It looks like something a kid would wear." she said with a soft whine finally able to say what she wanted even though she sounded less like a teen entering adulthood and more like a upset kid that didn't want to eat their vegetables.

Bridget looked at the reaction that Dani was giving she definitely acted more like a little kid than a teenager entering adulthood. "I know the skirt is a bit girly than you usually wear, but it was the only thing that could hide pull ups, and your shoes that you had on were pretty old so I had to get you a new pair and these are cute." Bridget said she then sat down and held Dani's hands and looked in her face.

"Dani I know those pull-ups are a bit on the childside but they were the only ones they had at the store and they definitely can fit you a well  enough although it will be a bit on the snug side, it's just till I can get you some proper diapers for you to wear." And after saying that last sentence Bridget saw Dani's jaw drop and her are eyes going wide in shock.

Dani felt her face becoming more heated at Bridget's words, "Only little girls wear them though? I'm nearly a adult." she argued staring at the outfit with a strange feeling.

She had seen a couple of images online of people, woman, dressed up like little girls and she had been embarrassed for thinking about that and kind of wanting that, herself, it led her down a rabbit hole and that was when she found out about abdl which she wished she hadn't found at all because then none of this would of happened and she wouldn't be stuck with such a strange desire and curiosity around being treated like a kid.

It seemed so stupid to her.

No one her age wanted to be treated like that, right? She craved attention and it was hard to deny that fact. Dani was about to say something until she saw the diapers, "No!" she yelled softly, shaking her head, "I don't need them or pull ups, I'm fine, really!" she hated how terrible that lie was because of how obvious it was that she was anything but 'fine' and yet she couldn't help feel shocked by hearing the words 'diapers' and the fact that she might have to wear some. She wasn't sure what to think at all. There was a big part of her that wanted to at least try diapers but to actually wear them was another matter entirely. Would her homeroom teacher really insist upon them? Upon her wearing diapers? She didn't need them....

"I don't even know how to put diapers on so there's no point getting them," said Dani thinking that she had a Good argument now against having to wear any and Bridget getting them, "and I'm fine anyway." she said repeating herself from earlier almost in an attempt to make herself believe that she was okay when really she wasn't okay at all.

Bridget let out a huge sigh and shook her head at how difficult the little teen girl was being, "Dani this isn't something we're going to argue about your going to wear pull up before we leave the hospital whatever you want to or not." Bridget saw how the little teenager started to shake, she then sad. 

"Dina the doctor thinks you might have developed incontinent and suggested that you may need to wear diapers until you're better, I already ordered some online, they will probably be here today. But right now you're going to have to wear these pull-ups until we can get you home I don't want you to have any accidents. So please go into the bathroom put on your pull-ups get dressed and leave the hospital and go to my house."

"I'm not wearing one and I don't care if the doctor thinks I have incon...whatever," she replied firmly and folded her arms across her chest, sulking, "I'm not going to change." she knew she was being a bit of a brat right now but it was difficult she was battling with her own emotions and she felt conflicted in so many ways that just didn't seem possible before.

Dani huffed quietly. It was a stupid thing to argue about and she knew that, she wasn't dumb but she just didn't know why she was feeling the way she was right now. There was a part of her that understood that going to change meant that she would be alone again and she didn't want that, at all, not even for a moment but another part of it was her sense of pride which she didn't have much of to start with and she didn't want to lose the little she had left. Then there was the tiny aspect that she wanted nothing more then to wear the pull up or even a diaper that she couldn't help cringe over, she wanted to be taking care of and treated like the way she had seen others talk about online that she had been reading all weekend, she wanted to be held but she knew that wasn't right, was it? To have those thoughts? To want a 'baba' and a stuffed toy to cuddle up with.

Dani looked at Bridget and could feel her stomach twisting itself in knots, "It's embarrasing." confessed Dani softly finally admitting the problem that she was having in regards to wearing and putting on a pull up along with changing herself.