LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Softer Touch

FalloutZone

Dani was surprised that Bridget had decided to let her do it herself and even left to give her some privacy....

Picking up the diaper, Dani, looked at it with a frown. How was she going to do this? Unsure she carefully removed her very soggy diaper first with a scowl at how wet it was.

"I wonder if there's a way to show Bridget that I don't need these?" she said quietly to herself as she diapered herself without cleaning herself up properly at all. The diaper was also back to front and hanging loosley. The tapes having lose their stickiness at her several attempts to put the padding on.

This didn't look right? Dani glanced at herself in the mirror and sighed, "I-it's on?" she stammered wondering if this was good enough or not, "I don't think I really need to wear these though, it's silly and I only had a small accident? I can make it to the bathroom.."

When Dani called her Bridget walked into the bedroom and taking one glanced at Dani's diaper and Bridget knew instantly she put it on backwards. Bridget walked over and said, "Sweetie you put your diaper on backwards come on let me help you." Bridget then got to work, she put Dani back on the bed and untape the diaper and saw that the diapers tapes were weak and not very secured, she undid the diaper with little problem and was surprised to see that Bridget was still wet.

"Sweetie you have to wipe and powder before putting a new diaper on or else you're going to get a rash." Bridget said before lifting Dani's legs up like a baby again and wiping her bottom, after Bridget took baby powder and powdered the little teenager up before putting a clean new diaper on and taping it securely.

"There we go all done, don't feel bad that you couldn't do it how about tomorrow or the day after I can show you how to properly put on a diaper?" Bridget asked with a smile before kissing Dani on the forehead and helping her up.

Dani pouted and even sulked a little, "It shouldn't be so damn complicated." she replied annoyed and frustrated by the fact that she had it on wrong.

Being put back onto the bed, Dani, sighed as she watched Bridget undo the diaper with ease.  Dani covered her face with her hands, "I don't know if I can remember all of that..."

She couldn't help feel weird.

Having her legs lifted up again like she was a baby provoked intense feelings within her and she wasn't quite sure how to get those feelings out at all which continued to bubble up inside.

"I suppose..."

Dani blushed at the kiss as she was helped up and held onto Bridget for support.

Why did Bridget kiss her forehead?  Why did she just want to curl up on her lap? Dani stared at Bridget, "Mommy why..."

Dani blushed and hid her face into her hands surprised and shocked at what she had just said. Why did she call Bridget that? She did wish Bridget was her mom but still.....

When Dani called her mommy Bridget was taking a back a little bit, but at the same time was it really so shocking? With what Dani had went through with her biological mom and the fact that her mom wasn't there at all and let her get away with practically anything was it really all this surprising that after being showing real motherly love and affection that Dani would call her former homeroom teacher, now her temporary legal guardian mommy.

It was obvious that Dani didn't mean to say that at least not all of her so Bridget said, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to kiss you on the forehead without your permission you looked embarrassed and a bit up set I thought a nice kiss on the forehead would help you sweetie." Bridget give the embarrassed little teenager a hug. 

• 2 weeks later...

"I hate this," mumbled Dani, "I fucking hate that I like you kissing my forehead and caring for me." snapped Dani unable to control herself as her emotions bubbled away, "What's wrong with me?" she asked in despair, despair that she enjoyed Bridget treating her like a kid despite not wanting to be a kid at all because that meant being alone, terrfied and at least as an adult she would have a choice, a choice to do anything she would like without having people look at her weirdly.

Bridget took Dani back to the bed before sitting down and setting the little teenager on her lap, "Oh Dani what's wrong with you is that you've never received real parental love before or a a guiding hand of a parent or any kind of structure except for the bare minimum and even that is being way to generous to your mother."

And that was true for a lot of things from just everything that happened in little over a couple of days it was obvious that Dani 's biological mother had failed Dina in practically every aspect. Hell in all honesty it could have been a lot worse but that was cold comfort for Bridget. "Dina if you do want to call me mom its okay, but only if you want too." Bridget said as she gently bounced Dani like a toddler on her knee again.

• 4 weeks later...

Dani frowned as she sat on Bridget's lap, "I guess that's true...."

What would her life be like if her mother actually cared about her? Why did her mother even have her in the first place? Dani stared at Bridget.

Only if she wanted too....

Did she want to call Bridget, mom or even mommy? Was that really okay? The gentle bouncing made her feel calm and even relaxed.

Embarrassed and feeling incredibly shy, Dani hid her face into Bridget's shoulder and nodded her head, "If it's okay?" she said weakly.

Bridget smiled as she wrapped her arms around a little teenager resting her cheek on her head and rubbing her back, "it's absolutely okay Dani, and no matter if you call me Mom Mommy or just Bridget or even by my last name I'll always be here for you and take care of you." Bridget gently said she even with getting teary-eyed herself but quickly wiped her eyes, she had to be strong for this little girl guy had become hers.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Dani couldn't help but feel emotional as she found herself being embraced by Bridget. It almost felt like a weight had been taken off her and that she didn't have to worry as much.

No one was going to hurt her now. She knew that much. Dani found herself smiling a little and continued to cuddle with Bridget enjoying the warmth and comfort she hadn't had in a long time.

• Like 1

After a couple of quiet minutes of cuddling Bridget then said, "All Dani I have to do some gardening in the backyard would you like to join me?" After asking and then said, "I have a high fence and my neighbors are a bit far away if you want to go outside and just a diaper and top I wouldn't say no." It was an extremely weird thing to say but at the same time Bridget knew she had no clothes that would fit over Dani" diaper and the clothes she did have probably wouldn't fit her, so  they would have to go clothes shopping tomorrow,

(Happy to see you back hope everything was okay for you.)

Dani frowned somewhat. The idea of going outside with her diaper exposed made her blush and yet she didn't want to leave Bridget's side at all.

"I suppose? The fence sounds pretty high?" she mumbled softly before nodding yes despite still feeling unsure about going out.

Bridget smiled as she took Dani off her lap and went to get her shoes, after getting her shoes Bridget immediately put them shoes on her, after the Mary Jane shoes were on Bridget took Dani's hand and took her downstairs and out to the backyard telling her if she wanted to go back in that would be perfectly fine.

When they got out into the backyard Dani saw that Bridget wasn't lying the fence was pretty high up and no one could see her unless they had a ladder.

But what really eye-catching was the yard with beautiful flower bed contain flowers of every different color, even a rose bush, there was a huge weeping willow tree in the yard and as well as an apple tree and a swing set.

• 2 weeks later...

Dani blushed slightly at the Mary Jane shoes. They were kinda of childish but there was no one else here who would see her...

Upon seeing the fence Dani sighed with relief knowing that no one else would be able to see her like this.

The garden was beautiful and Dani was left starstruck by the colours and how vast it was, "This is amazing! The flowers and tree! Did you plant all this?" she asked in shock.

Dani waddled awkwardly towards the flower bed and bent down to look at the flowers closely.

• Like 1

Bridget smiled as Dani was marveled by the garden, she even could not help coo a bit with when Dani started waddling to one of the flower beds. "Thank you Dani a lot of flowers I did plant myself, but some of the other plants like the rose bush and the apple tree were planted by my grandparents." 

Bridget said before saying, "if you want to look around you're more than welcome too, you can even go and play on the swing set." Bridget then went to get a watering can and water her plants. To turn on the sprinkler system and to check all the flowers to see how they were doing.

• Like 1

Dani nodded and smiled a bit as she walked about garden bending over to get a closer look at some of the flowers and a few bugs that she noticed before getting towards the rose bush that she stopped at. It looked so pretty. Dani walked closer to it to get a better look at the flowers and noticed the thrones that were pointing out.

Dani eventually found herself by the swing set. When was the last time she had been on a swing? She liked swinging a lot when she was younger....

Getting on the seat she softly pushed a little to start going back and forth.

• Like 1

Bridget got to work on the garden making sure the flowers were watered and healthy, pulling a few weeds out, the typical stuff one does to maintain a garden. But she made sure to always keep a good eye on Dani, Bridget smiled when she saw the little teenager frolicking in the backyard looking at all the planned and the rosebush then going to the apple tree then to the swing set it was absolutely adorable seeing Dani sit on the swing set with her diapered bottom and soon giggling and laughing when she was swinging on the swing set. 

She looked exactly like a little girl having the time of her life and not an almost 18 year old on the cusp of adulthood, despite a bumpy start Dani looked like she was doing a bit better, but it was still the first day of her new life and there was still so much to do in the coming weeks new clothes to get, doctor's appointments to go to and a dreaded Court appointment and after all that Bridget still had to come up with the curriculum and teaching lesson for when she started homeschooling.

It was fun being on the swing and she felt so free for a change and didn't feel scared. Was this what it should feel like? To be free? Properly free? After a few minutes Dani stopped swinging and looked over at Bridget curiously. Getting off the swing she walked over awkwardly to her with a awkward smile, "Is there anything I can do to help?" she asked softly feeling a tad shy.

Normally she was so cold to everyone and tried to be tough but now she was walking about in a diaper and looking to be close as possible to Bridge while before she was nothing but distant.

• Like 1

Bridget smiled when seeing Dani having the time of her life on the swing she looked absolutely adorable and carefree, but when she came over Bridget asked, "What's wrong Dani do you need your diaper changed?" When the little teenager asked if there was anything she could do to help, Bridget just smiled and said. "oh no sweetie mommy has everything under control, if you want to come back inside I can put on the TV for you, I think I have a DVD collection of the classic Care Bears if you want to watch that?"

• Like 1