LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Softer Touch

FalloutZone

When Bridget saw the look of fear that was going on Dani's face she was going to go and cuddle the little girl, but she was surprised when Dani went over to her and hugged her side gently nuzzled her looking more like a toddler needing her mother's comfort and reassurance, Bridget wasted no time in wrapping her own arms around the little teenager, gently rubbing her back. "It's all right Dani, mo um I'm here it's okay just let it out, you're safe now." 

Bridget said she almost called herself mommy but she stopped herself, things were going pretty fast and she didn't have a right to call herself that, she need to take things a bit slower wait for you charge didn't want to overwhelm her especially just getting out of the hospital today.

• Like 1

Dani instantly melted into Bridget as the woman returned her hug. She had felt so scared just now, scared that Bridget would be mad at her and wouldn't want her at all, worried, that her affection and wanting some comfort would be enough for Bridget to reject her.

Dani cried a little but not a lot like before as she nuzzled her head into Bridget's stomach sweetly having not caught the slight hiccup of Bridget nearly calling herself 'mommy' at all.

It was strange that Bridget hadn't pushed her away, "I'm sorry for being so annoying and clinging to you." apologised Dani softly not letting go at all. She wanted to feel more safe and she felt that way more when she was near Bridget and especially when she was close like this to her.  It made her feel more like a child despite the fact that Bridget was the first person to care about her at all and was easily becoming the first person she trusted.

Bridget stood in silence as she rubbed who little teenagers back, getting her to open up, she said when Dani apologized, "You have nothing to apologize for Bridget you've been through a lot who don't need to feel ashamed if you need to be clingy and need to open up. Now how about we get you something to eat and put you down for a nap, I know it hasn't been long since you just got out of the hospital but I think a nap would probably do you some good after some food in that tummy." Bridget gently guided her slowly to the dining room and sit her down in the chair next to a bowl of Progresso chicken dumpling soup with broccoli.

Food and a nap sounded good. Dani felt tired from being in the hospital and the sudden changes to her enviroment but for the first time in her life she genuinely felt happy even though her bottom stung from the spanking she had recieved earlier. There was no denying the fact that she did feel confclited over the way Bridgeg was treating her right now yet she couldn't ignore how much she liked having someone care for her and being so hands on even though she enjoyed her independence.

Dani settled down in the chair and ate the soup in a fast manner. It was gone in less then ten minutes from how hungry she was. Dani looked up at Bridget feeling shy, shy that she had eaten that fast and how good it tasted, "T-thank you." she said quietly, "it's the best thing i've ever had." she said having lived on takeaways for most of her life and frozen food.

Bridget sit down and watched Dani eat her food as fast as she she could, getting massy in the process of Dani did remind her to eat slow, so not so not to choke. After lunch Bridget left the dining room only if her to come back with a warm washcloth, she then started wiping Bridget's mouth just like a child. 

After which she said, "we may need to work on some table manners." She said with a smile before saying, "Come on let's get you into bed." Bridget took Dani by the hand and they went up into the bedroom. After getting into the new bedroom that would be Dani's, Bridget went to a bag that was next to the bed and pulled out some adult Hello Kitty pajamas. "I didn't know what kind of pajamas you liked so I just got these, when your feeling better we'll go to clothes shopping."

Dani squirmed a little as Bridget wiped her mouth and frowned slightly at the gesture. Was she really that messy? It didn't take her long to realize the truth that her table manners were less then ideal.

Dani stayed quiet for a bit as she held onto Bridget's hand and walked up staris awkwardly still not use to her padded state. The bedroom still continued to shock her. It was so childish. Dani looked at the Hello Kitty pajamas, "That looks kinda big?" she said eyeing the clothing already knowing that she would have to roll up the sleeves and legs somewhat.

The thought of going clothes shopping made Dani scowl slightly, "I don't think I've ever been shopping for clothes before."

Bridget handed Dani the clothes and said, "sorry I was only taking guesses when trying to figure out your clothing size plus these are on sale." Bridget then helpped Dani take her shirt off and then helped her get into her pajamas they were a bit big on her which Bridget could not help but giggle it did make her look like a child. After tying the pajama bottoms she helped Bridget get into bed for an afternoon nap and covered her up with a blanket, the bed was big enough for Dani to move around in and it smelled clean and the mattress felt soft.

Dani couldn't help but blush as she found herself wearing pjs that were a bit to big for her but was able to shrug it off, "it's okay...."

The bed was surprisingly soft and felt nice to touch and be on. It was clean and smelled nice. Dani found herself laying down and stretching out enjoying the softness of the bed before looking up at Bridget sheepishly, "C-can you stay? Till I fall asleep?" she asked blushing.

When Dani was comfortable and she asked Bridget to stay with her till she fell asleep Bridget said yes, after she went over to the Bookshelf and picked up the Brambly hedge collection, she went right back to the bed and sat next to Dani taking out the first book she then started reading.

"For many generations families of mice have made their home in the roots and trunks of the trees of brambly hedge a dense and Tangled hedgerow that borders the field on the other side of the Stream." Bridget said reading the story.

Dani had taking to curling herself next to Bridget her arms around her as she listened to the bedtime story. It was stupid, childish and yet she found herself enjoying this relaxing moment with Bridget.

Dani yawned softly and found herself growing sleepy.

It didn't take long for her to fall asleep at all. Her head rested against Bridget's side, her arms loose as she held onto her former teacher, clinging, to her.  Eyes closed Dani breathed in and out softly, comfortble and content, for once.

When Dani finally fell asleep Bridget smiled she would let the girl have an hour or two for a nap before waking her up. She then slowly removed herself from the little teenager's embrace and got up, but before she could even leave the room she saw the little teenager immediately starts sucking her thumb Bridget could not help but coo just a little bit as she moved her thumb and replaced it with the girl's new pacifier.

After watching Dani suckle on the pacifier keeping it in her mouth Bridget left the room and went downstairs and called her lawyer to give him an to give update on Dani as well as ask how the case is going and to ask him if there's a way for Dani to be made to stay with her even when she turns 18, thinking the girl is not capable of taking care of yourself just yet.

When she was able to get hold of the receptionist she said, "Hello there I want to speak to Anthony Cogswell my name is Bridget Corrigan, I'm one of his clients."

"I'll put you throught right away!" said the receptionist.

Anthony had been working hard on Bridget's case in regards to Dani and believed fully that they could win hands down easily, "Hello Bridget! How is everything? Is Dani settling in okay? I hope there hasn't been to much trouble? Anyway! What can I help you with?"

In her sleep Dani suckled softly on her paci, happily, no nightmares in sight.

• Like 1

"Hello mr. Caldwell yes I just picked up Dani from the hospital today and she feeling well, we did have a few bumps in the road especially with her being upset that she might be permanently incontinent, but we'll see how the rest of the day goes as well tomorrow as we go pick up her things from her house."

Bridget said before adding, "Anyway I just wanted to ask you something, she is going to turn 18 in about 6 months, and she has expressed going out on her own. I really don't think that it would be good for her because I believe she's mentally and emotionally unprepared for the real world and I want to know if there is anything the judge could do to find me her legal guardian of her till she's 21 that way she'll be more prepared to be in the Adult World."

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

"I see...."

He listened to Bridget and thought carefully, "That should be doable and fairly easy to sort out giving the evidence we have to show that she's had no real support for a lot of her life and the investigation that is going on," he said, "if anything it's probably best for the case if you did take guardianship over her or even power of attorney until she is deemed ready for adult life by the courts and a psychologist along with proof that she could survive on her own which would mean going to college and being able to live by herself but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if that took a long time maybe even ten years for her to get back on track reasonably."

He let out a loud sigh, "We also found weed and while she won't be charged for it, it will be put on her record for five years before being cleared but at least it'll only be five years and forgotten about it, thanks to the extent of neglect we are able to put this on her mother."

He looked over the papers, "There's going to be a meeting in the week about what's going on and hopefully a trail at the end of the month or worse case the end of next month depending on how long this drags out for or if a plea deal is made which is the likely case but if there is one I'll make sure that you are compensated greatly and that there's a restraining order in place which requires her mother to be at least an entire state away."

• Like 1

Bridget listened to mr. Caldwell thinking about everything that was going to be happening starting tomorrow it was going to be a busy week that was for sure. Bridget wasn't surprised that weed with found in Dani's room and while Bridget was in favor of legalized marijuana, Dani was too young to smoke it and it was illegal in this state, but Bridget knew with Dani being young and after what she's been through any judge would probably just give her a slap on the wrist.

When mr. Cardwell said Dani's mother would have to at least stay a state away Bridget was relieved to hear that, the woman was probably going to move away anyway just to escape the Scandal if she wasn't in prison. After mr. Caldwell was done talking Bridget said, "Alright then thank you, I also just want to inform you that Dani also mentioned that she used to drink as well, so we could also use against her mother. 

Anyway can you prepare legal documents for me to take guardianship for her so even if she does turn eighteen and she expresses that she wants to leave she can't at least until she's ready to be an adult, it's not something I like to do but it's something that needs to be done." Bridget asked her lawyer.

• Like 1

"I understand and don't worry about a thing! The case is solid and you've probably saved Dani's life by looking out for her." he said, "Is there anything else you would like me to do or look at? he asked just to make sure there wasn't anything else needed by his client.

Dani whimpered softly in her sleep. She had been relaxed and even sleeping well but it didn't take long for the nightmares to settle in due to the amount of stress she was under. Dani suckled hard and fast on her paci as her softly thick diaper became wet and soggy.  The teenager woke up frightened. How long had she been asleep? Thirty maybe fifty minutes? Dani was slightly sweaty from her nightmare and continued to suckle her paci for comfort. Why did she have a paci in her mouth? Yet she didn't remove it at all. The paci felt nice and even soothing as it gave her something to focus on besides the nightmare she just had and her soggy padding.

• Like 1

"I would like to know if Dani needs to appear in front of the judge because I don't think she's strong enough for that or to be put on the stand, but other then that I'll make sure that Dani is seen by the psychologist for her evaluation I'll make sure that any doctor visit and their findings are fax over to you until the this whole thing is over."

The room Dani was in was more like a nursery or a kid room with pink walls with dancing teddy bears and carousels on it, a soft pink carpet, a soft bed with a pink sheet and light pink pillows, a toy chest, a writing desk and a few bookshelves. The room was lovely and it only took Dani a few minutes to remember where she was and what has happened.

"I'll see what I can do but I can't make any promises on that, sadly, it's likely that she will have to attend but she might not have to be put on the stand depending on things, mhm, looking at her pictures she looks very young, younger then what it says she is and that might help her a little bit if your able to make her look more like a kid? The jury and judge normally don't like it when kids are forced to be put on the stand."

It took Dani a few minutes to calm down and realizes that she was in Bridget's house and that everything was okay, that she was okay despite her soggy padding. Dani got out of bed and stood awkwardly. Did she really want Bridget to see her like this? Where was Bridget? She could hear talking? Was someone else in the house? Dani hoped not.

Curious she decided to carefully creep down softly to see that Bridget was on the phone to someone but she wasn't sure who? Dani felt relieved at that and was about to go back up until the floor beneath her creaked really loudly causing her to freeze like a deer in headlights as she hoped that her former teacher wouldn't turn her head to see her.

• Like 1

Bridget nodded her head and agreed with the lawyer and she said she would take care of everything on her end, the then talked about very small things like court date, seeing the psychologist, about tomorrow when Bridget and Dani would stop by Dani's house to get all her things. 

But then Bridget heard a loud creak, she turn her head where she saw Dani before saying to lawyer, "Hey I have to go I have a little one who just woke up from her nap." She said goodbye and hang up the phone, she then got up and went to the little girl who looked very scared, "Hay there Dani did you have a good nap? Do you need your diaper changed?" Bridget asked in a sweet motherly tone and without even thinking about it she checked the little teenager's diaper and said, "My looks like you're a soggy little princess."

• Like 1

Dani was surprised by Bridget's tone of voice and suddenly felt incredibly shy. Maybe it was due to everything that had happened or maybe she wasn't feeling well or maybe it was down to the fact that she had a nightmare and a soggy diaper? And she wanted Bridget or someone to comfort her?

Dani blushed slightly knowing that she wasn't behaving like a normal teenager would or should be, "I had a nightmare but I can't remember it." she said quietly only to be taking back by Bridget checking her diaper. This caused Dani to blush even more, "I didn't do it on purpose." she whined softly finding herself to embarss to tell Bridget to fuck off and her bottom still stung from earlier...

She hated the way her heart fluttered and that she was actually enjoying this a little bit, that it felt nice and she liked Bridget calling her 'princess' even though she didn't want this, right? Yet truthfully she knew that she wanted this type of attention, she wanted this, she wanted her childhood, she wanted her mommy but she didn't have one, did she? She couldn't ask Bridget for that, that would be selfish and unfair.

• Like 1

After checking the little girl's diaper Bridget and wrapped her arms around Dani giving her a hug and apologizing, "sorry I wasn't there to help you with your nightmare I was doing some grown up things," she said not wanting to bring up the lawyer or anything they said.

After the hug Bridget took her hand and said, "alright then let's get you changed before you get a rash." As Bridget took Dani up to her bedroom she couldn't help but think about if Dani did become incontinent and depending how bad it is Dani may have to have her pubic hair removed to help make clean up easier and help prevent any diaper rash. 

Bridget sighed thinking she was getting ahead of herself she would bring that up to Dani's new doctor when her and the doctor were alone but for right now she needed to make sure Dani felt safe, comfortable and loved.

• 4 weeks later...

Dani shrugged, "It's okay...."

"I have nightmares nearly everytime I sleep and that isn't your fault."

Being hugged felt nice and it was hard not to melt into Bridget's embrace right then and there as she found herself sinking into her former teacher's warmth.

Grown up things.....

Dani wasn't sure if she wanted to know or not? There was a part of her that wanted to leave it and not ask anything and yet she wanted to show Bridget that she was a grown up, "what kind of grown up things?" she asked having seen and heard Bridget on the phone briefly, "you don't have to protect me."

Dani blushed at the mention of getting a rash but didn't say anything in response.

Dani held onto Bridget's hand and followed her awkwardly still not used to the diaper at all. It was weird having someone that actually cared about her.

At first Bridget was hesitant to talk about what she talked about with the lawyer, but she decided to at least talk about it a little bit, "It's nothing really I was just updating the lawyer about picking you up from the hospital today as well as getting an update about your mother, it's really nothing you need to worry about."

When they went in Dani's new bedroom Bridget told the little teenager to go and lie down on the bed so she could change her diaper. Bridget watched her do that before heading into the bathroom to get the changing supplies.

"M-my mother?" she stammered wondering what was going on but decided not to say anything for now except to move closer to Bridget and hold onto her hand tighter.

The mention of her mother scared her.

She glanced at Bridget briefly, wondering, would things be different if Bridget had been her mom instead? Would she still have nightmares, be failing school?

Dani frowned a bit as she moved to the bed and laid down cringing at the cold wet feeling of the diaper against her bottom as she waited for Bridget to return to help her, change her...

Did she really want Bridget changing her? Dani blushed and wondered what do, "I-I can change myself." she stammered as she saw Bridget return knowing full well that she didn't have the first clue on how to change diapers.

When Bridget returned from the bathroom she went over to the little teenager on the bed lifted her leg up and pulled the towel under her, when Dansaid she could change herself Bridget looked at her, she doubted very much that she could change her own diaper.

But decided to give her a chance. "All right then Dani you can change your own diaper I'll just wait outside the door to give you some privacy, but if you need help all you have to do is call and I'll change you." Bridget left the room and waited by the door.