LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RUBBER PANTIES'R'US Inquirey

RUBBER PANTIES'R'US Inquirey  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Have you availed yourself of this page/

• No
    • Yes

I was going to put this in the relevant club but decided that the general membership shoud also have access to it

RUBBER PANTIES'R'US evolvd from my response to Zander's "The Big List" which was a list/review of paper diapers I then decided to do likewise with the world of cloth diapers. That project was destroyed in a cyber-attack on this site. It consisted of lists/reviews of items used with cloth diapers with opportunities for others to partiipate

RUBBER PANTIES'R'US is the same and more, with histroy, a "shopping mall", instruction on purchasing and care of rubber panties, reviews of panties and related things and participation opportunities. So far, there have been no takers for the latter  Since its creation, I made an adaptation, a separate contents page that allows you to read either the whole thing or a section in which you might be interested for whatever reasons (that is none of my business [duck duck go]). you are told to save a link to that contents page This is useful since the page updates and with your own link to the contents page, which informs of updates, you can do that now if you wish

http://other.sandralyn.net/rppage-cont.html

This link is also in my signature; it is the icon with the picture of some rubber panties

This method alos lets you leave links on similar sites and has a plug for DD built in

The purpose of this inquirey is to see if anyone and how many have availed themselves of thsi

33 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

Your site would be a lot more pleasant if you used paragraphs.   Enormous blocks of unformatted text are going to drive people away.

I did, but apparently not enough. That's OK, I am always editing

This thread can also be used to make suggestions that would make it more useful and attractive. RUBBER PANTIES'R'US is intended for thsoe who use or are interested in rubber panties and wish for more insight into them

Protex has done a number on me. In the REVIEWS section, I link to the purchase page for the product Well, I wet through thee reviews and I found that for most of the Protex items, like I Can't Believe Its Not Gerber or Krakle II and others, I was getting a 404 Not Found. So now, I have to go through the Protex reviews and just put the general page that leads to the current product purchase page, which also has the product description

If you do cloth diapers or are just interested in rubber panties, and do not have it, here is what you are missing out on

1. The history of rubber panties with external links
2. The whys and how come of rubber panties
3. introduction to cloth diapers with external links: economics, choosing, using, care; even DIY
4. How to select rubber panties, with guidelines and how come
5. How to care for them
6. Reviews of rubber panties and related items with externl links to just about all the major items: Over a dozen of the top brands, done in threads in which you can take part
7. The opportunity to have your own reviews published
8. Where to buy
9. Over 3 dozen links to discussion threads in which you can take part
10. Fun and games with rubber panties: The fetish with some entertaiing bits and bobs
11. A Contents page that you can save a link to,  by which you can get at the sections individually; a must have for frequent use
12. The only known complete work in one volume, 7+ decades in the making,  that is dynamic, the updating and expansion process of which YOU can take part

And you can get it in my signature